Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Guntaker_dup1 NW web page? - 03/14/05 07:19 PM
I searched through this forum but I couldn't find any info about there being an active web page for the NW.

Now I know that phlop and auiotour are webdesigners. How about making a web site for the NW section where we can have a gallery integrated and information about shops things in the area? - What else can we add to the site?

Just an idea, and I think it's pretty good.
Adrian
Posted By: phlop Re: NW web page? - 03/14/05 09:06 PM
Sounds like a wicked idea. I am sure Auiotour and I could come up with somehthing kickass. I am able to host it and what not on my servers...

Would we like our own forums as well? I would like to add an image gallary (user postable, with their own alblums.. etc) integrated into the site.

Cool cool. I will starts getting some mock ups designed later tonight.
Posted By: phlop Re: NW web page? - 03/14/05 09:11 PM
I have a ton of domains we can use for now... ceg.phlop.com etc. ceg.crx.cc... thats kinda an oxymoron. lol I have about 25 domains.. we can convert them into a site, or just purchase a new one for the website.
Posted By: Guntaker_dup1 Re: NW web page? - 03/14/05 09:51 PM
Wooooo sounds good!
Though I think for the forums. We will leave it to CEG.
Posted By: phlop Re: NW web page? - 03/15/05 08:02 AM
How does "Northwest Contour" sound to you guys? (NWC).

Anyways, I created a little logo, let me know what you think. http://nwc.phlop.com
Posted By: phlop Re: NW web page? - 03/15/05 12:08 PM
Okay! Spent a few hours setting up and customizing our image gallery. Auiotour, I am going to make you an Admin, because you know how to use the software as well. Anyways, the address (will be linked soon from main site) is http://nwc.phlop.com/gallery

I have it set up so that you can upload to all of the public galleries... if you would like, or just create your own galaries. Help me populate this page.. I think it will be a good resource when we get more people coming to our site.

I know there are a lot of people that wanted the use of a place to host images without the popup ads and stuff, so we will be getting more then just Northwest people!

Yay!

Anyways, for the page, I was thinking an extensive collection of HOW-TO's... from everything from electical to performance... etc. Let me know what else you gusy think.
Posted By: Guntaker_dup1 Re: NW web page? - 03/15/05 05:41 PM
I like the look of the site! in addition to how-to's we can also add a bunch of shops where we bought some of our stuff and that we know are reputable. Also we could make a member's registry on that site. That would be good.
Posted By: BKittsSVT Re: NW web page? - 03/16/05 09:39 AM
The site is awesome, definitely like the idea of having the list of shops where products were bought/ installed
Posted By: Mark_West Re: NW web page? - 03/17/05 03:20 AM
should it be for tours only or should we do all types of SVT's?
Posted By: phlop Re: NW web page? - 03/17/05 03:41 AM
Good question.. to bad I dont have an SVT... guess the site wouldnt be for me! lol
Posted By: Guntaker_dup1 Re: NW web page? - 03/17/05 03:51 AM
Yeah maybe add some galleries for the Lightning and the Cobra too.

Posted By: Mark_West Re: NW web page? - 03/17/05 03:54 AM
and the new Foci....
Posted By: Guntaker_dup1 Re: NW web page? - 03/17/05 04:09 AM
Originally posted by Mark_West:
and the new Foci....

I knew I forgot one. hahaha thx
Posted By: SleeperZ Re: NW web page? - 03/17/05 04:19 AM
Originally posted by phlop:
Good question.. to bad I dont have an SVT... guess the site wouldnt be for me! lol

Not only do I noe have a SVT,
but I don't even have a Duratec...
Can I still visit?
Posted By: phlop Re: NW web page? - 03/17/05 06:05 AM
ahhaha

Of course!
I went for a spin in a zetech.. its not that bad man.
Posted By: phlop Re: NW web page? - 03/17/05 07:32 AM
Originally posted by Guntaker:
Yeah maybe add some galleries for the Lightning and the Cobra too.

Sure, I will include some galleries for them. I will be working on the actuall site tonight... So far, here are some things to include..

How-to's on everything!

Store directory (open driectory) of where we get good deals from... for body work, paint, parts etc.

Image gallery (already up)

Perhaps we could have a members section? And have a small pic / proficle of us/cars... let me know what you think.

events calender

link to this forums...
Posted By: Guntaker_dup1 Re: NW web page? - 03/17/05 07:45 AM
Yeah the member section I think will be a good feature.
Oh btw, phlop, *OK those pics from LuckySVT, I think he tried to U/L some to the gallery.

peace
Posted By: phlop Re: NW web page? - 03/17/05 08:50 AM
Yeah, I just got them, and approved. Maybe he should put them into his private galleryy.. heheh (FOR SALE!!!)
Posted By: 96mercury Re: NW web page? - 03/17/05 09:06 AM
About the zetecs, they are kinda slow stock, but there is a lot you can do to them, I have done a few things and it is much better now! Plus they live much longer then a duratec does
Posted By: Cris'pus Re: NW web page? - 03/17/05 09:32 AM
Originally posted by phlop:

How-to's on everything!

Store directory (open driectory) of where we get good deals from... for body work, paint, parts etc.

Image gallery (already up)

Perhaps we could have a members section? And have a small pic / proficle of us/cars... let me know what you think.

events calender

link to this forums...

We have a winner!

Next meet I'll let you come for a spin. You've heard it already
Posted By: phlop Re: NW web page? - 03/17/05 12:11 PM
Originally posted by Cris'pus:

We have a winner!

Next meet I'll let you come for a spin. You've heard it already

Sweeeeeeet! It sounds better then mine... but thats only because of your intake! hahaha.

© CEG Archives