Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Woogieman 4 SVT's in one day! - 02/21/05 05:16 PM
Last Friday 2/18, I saw 4 Contour SVT's. I saw the first one (silver) @ about 12:30pm at Applebees in Tualatin. Then I saw the second one (silver) at about 4:45pm on Tualatin/Sherwood road & it was heading toward Tualatin. I saw the third one (silver) driving down Highway 99W @ about 4:50pm. I spotted the forth one (black) I believe on 172nd in between Tigard & Aloha if you take the backroads @ about 5:00pm. Anyway that is the most CSVT's I've seen in one day not counting any of the meets I've been to. I aslo think the guys driving the Black CSVT saw me, & I just wondered if they were members of the CEG too.

-Aaron
Posted By: Dakmis Re: 4 SVT's in one day! - 02/22/05 09:40 AM
i had a black svt follow me from dairy queen to costco the other day in eugene i think
Posted By: Cris'pus Re: 4 SVT's in one day! - 02/22/05 03:48 PM
Yeah people wonder how I have never been in an accident and yet spot more cars like SVT's, smart cars, ferrari's and the exotic like more than my passengers.
Posted By: BKittsSVT Re: 4 SVT's in one day! - 02/25/05 12:51 AM
I have a black CSVT and work at the new Best Buy in Springfield as a car audio installer. The black SVT that followed you to Costco could've been me
Posted By: Dakmis Re: 4 SVT's in one day! - 02/25/05 02:00 AM
Originally posted by BKittsSVT:
I have a black CSVT and work at the new Best Buy in Springfield as a car audio installer. The black SVT that followed you to Costco could've been me

do you have a E0? or just different rims, it was hard for me to tell.
Posted By: BKittsSVT Re: 4 SVT's in one day! - 02/26/05 08:27 PM
What is EO? you can see pics of my car here Cardomain web page
Posted By: Dakmis Re: 4 SVT's in one day! - 02/26/05 10:01 PM
Originally posted by BKittsSVT:
What is EO? you can see pics of my car here Cardomain web page

Eo is the first svt's in 98, but you have a 2000 so you have a e1
Posted By: ODC Re: 4 SVT's in one day! - 02/28/05 10:59 PM
Inthe past year and ahalf, I've only seen two svt's in Vancouver. One parked in the 4th/alma area and another silver one in tailing me in kerrisdale.

Rare cars, maybe cause they've all broken down by now
Posted By: LuckySVT Re: 4 SVT's in one day! - 03/06/05 11:26 PM
what up Bigkitssvt. Nice to see more CEGers down here in Eugene. Welcome to the club.
© CEG Archives