Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: GrooveNerd Portland Auto Show - 01/22/05 08:23 AM
Comin' up next weekend, Jan. 27-30! Anyone wanna meet up like last year? Like Saturday, maybe?

Marty
Posted By: tropictour Re: Portland Auto Show - 01/22/05 04:10 PM
Is this the big one with all the newest cars? If so I would possibly be down to drive and meet up. What day are you gonna go? Anyone else from the Seattle area?
-tropictour
Posted By: aaron_soccer20 Re: Portland Auto Show - 01/22/05 05:04 PM
possible i might be able to make it.
Posted By: GrooveNerd Re: Portland Auto Show - 01/22/05 09:33 PM
Originally posted by tropictour:
Is this the big one with all the newest cars? -tropictour

Yup, that's the one!

Marty
Posted By: Woogieman Re: Portland Auto Show - 01/23/05 12:47 AM
I am planning on trying to attend the Auto Show as well. I might be going with some friends & co-workers, but that's a big maybe. Either way though I would at least like to meet with you guys for a few minutes before I go to the show. I would prefer Saturday, & the same spot as last year works for me.

Aaron
Posted By: PDXSVT Re: Portland Auto Show - 01/23/05 05:16 PM
Here's a surprise -- I'll probably be in the office. Again.

BUT if there are gonna be a few of you meeting like last year, I can make a point of coming by with the 1998 Ford CD, of which Marty can burn copies.

Posted By: GrooveNerd Re: Portland Auto Show - 01/24/05 12:09 AM
Right on! I'll bring my laptop. What time works for everyone? Is 10 okay? Just meet at the same place as last year, across the street to the north of the Lloyd Cinemas?

Marty
Posted By: shotwell_dup1 Re: Portland Auto Show - 01/24/05 10:52 PM
I can't make it again this year.

One of these days...
Posted By: GrooveNerd Re: Portland Auto Show - 01/27/05 10:52 AM
Originally posted by shotwell:
I can't make it again this year.

Bummer, man.

Anyone else gonna make it? Anyone know any Focus or SHO people who'd wanna meet up too? Go hang at the show for a few hours, then get some food? Maybe go-karts afterwards?

Marty
Posted By: 99TourSVT Re: Portland Auto Show - 01/28/05 01:29 AM
oh its this weekend...i should go.
Posted By: LuckySVT Re: Portland Auto Show - 01/28/05 01:56 AM
Hmmmm.....Maybe i might attent this, what time sat. again? Also i dunno if id take the tour or GST...im thinkin about it.
Posted By: Woogieman Re: Portland Auto Show - 01/28/05 04:25 AM
I'm going to try to be at Lloyd Mall parking lot between 9:30 & 9:45 (same spot as last year). I will be parking there & then riding Max to the Convention Center. I probably won't chat to long because I will be with a friend & his son. We are also going to meet up with some guys inside the Convention Center so I don't want to make them wait around for us. Anyway, I hope I will see some of you there.

-Aaron
Posted By: LuckySVT Re: Portland Auto Show - 01/28/05 09:19 PM
Hey marty what time u gunna be there? Im thinkin about comin up just for the car show though. How much are the tickets? What time does the event actually begin?
Posted By: GrooveNerd Re: Portland Auto Show - 01/29/05 01:19 AM
I'm gonna try to be there by 9:30-9:45 to catch up with Woogieman and anyone else that gets there then. The show goes from 10-10. The paper says tickets are $5-10 -- kids are probably 5 and adults 10.

Marty
Posted By: PDXSVT Re: Portland Auto Show - 01/29/05 01:25 AM
I'll see what I can do to catch you at the same spot as last year between 9:30 and 10 am with that CD for you to copy, Marty.
Posted By: LuckySVT Re: Portland Auto Show - 01/29/05 05:30 AM
ill be there from 9:30-10am. What are the directions again?
Posted By: GrooveNerd Re: Portland Auto Show - 01/29/05 06:32 AM
Here ya go! From Eugene to here. I'm not sure where it starts in Eugene, but you can at least pick it up from I-5 on.

See everyone tomorrow!

Marty
© CEG Archives