Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Cris'pus Calendars - 12/12/04 07:47 AM
Is anyone else getting a CEG calendar??? I'd like to and thought I may aswell see if you northwesterners would like to save shipping. I can easily meet vancouverites and maybe even take a trip to bellingham to drop some off.

Let me know by next about Saturday.

Chris
Posted By: aaron_soccer20 Re: Calendars - 12/12/04 09:04 AM
i'm up for it... anyone else?
Posted By: shotwell_dup1 Re: Calendars - 12/12/04 08:38 PM
Probably yes. I'll get back to you.
Posted By: Guntaker_dup1 Re: Calendars - 12/12/04 10:20 PM
damn!. I already ordered mine on November 30th. It still hasn't arrived.
Posted By: Beowulf Re: Calendars - 12/12/04 11:03 PM
I have both of mine already, but thanks.
Posted By: auiotour Re: Calendars - 12/12/04 11:57 PM
i might do it also. how much is shipping for one? and so on up? I would like to get one but not sure.

btw good news, my car is running again!
Posted By: shotwell_dup1 Re: Calendars - 12/13/04 12:19 AM
Originally posted by auiotour:
btw good news, my car is running again!

That's excellent news!
Posted By: contour_r_us Re: Calendars - 12/13/04 01:59 AM
Chris, Count me in on TWO of these...I work adjacent to PDX, so I could easily meet with you most anywhere. Keep me posted via email, as I don't get to the forums as often as I should. thanks -- Bill
Posted By: Guntaker_dup1 Re: Calendars - 12/13/04 07:24 AM
The shipping was $6U.S. for one and any subsequent orders coming together are $1 extra.
Posted By: Cris'pus Re: Calendars - 12/14/04 09:37 AM
Originally posted by Guntaker:
The shipping was $6U.S. for one and any subsequent orders coming together are $1 extra.

Thanks 4 the info!

I don't think they can be had before Dec 25th or even 31st so if someone gets them, we could make it a mini meet Jan 05.
(If more Wash/Ore people want them, would someone from there order them? That makes it more convenient, and less distance travelled for you guys esp in ore and south washington. I don't mind coming down to pick mine up)

But if you want I can get them sent here but can only reasonably go so far of course.

Posted By: Cris'pus Re: Calendars - 02/24/05 07:16 AM
I'm finally getting my calendAr. I know it's already 05 but I get to support CEG and the pictures are awesome. Anyone else that's within say an hour want one? There's no official meet or anything planned so you oregano guys should prolly get your own (if you still haven't gotten one either). Lemme know by....Friday.
Posted By: aaron_soccer20 Re: Calendars - 02/24/05 09:13 AM
if theres time, i'd like to get one...

aaron
Posted By: shotwell_dup1 Re: Calendars - 02/24/05 03:08 PM
I'm in for one. Let me know.

Mike
Posted By: Cris'pus Re: Calendars - 02/26/05 04:43 PM
PM me which version and how many Mike and Aaron
Thanks
Chris
© CEG Archives