Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: tropictour Cheap Contour - 10/11/04 04:11 AM
Need a cheap Contour in or around Renton area. Zetec or Duratech. Let me know. Thanks.
-tropictour
Posted By: auiotour Re: Cheap Contour - 10/11/04 12:02 PM
If you can find my still stolen Ford Contour 95 SE (missing SE badge) liscense plates 157-MPF, has chrome stripes, side markers (clear, white when turning) trunk spoiler, scratch on front left side of bumper (hit a uhh wall sorta) and is purple/black in color, with tan leather seats. You can have it just let me swap interiors lol. Yours free. Just find it.
Posted By: roc64 Re: Cheap Contour - 10/14/04 01:24 AM
I have a 97 V6 sport with only 89k on it. Needs some Cat work. Dont know what you are looking to spend?

Mike
Posted By: auiotour Re: Cheap Contour - 10/15/04 11:05 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2494635245&category=31832

my ex sent me that link. needs engine work. nothing we can't fix as a team. Its in federal way. I can check it out more if you would like. maybe tomorrow or whenever you get back to me.
Posted By: tropictour Re: Cheap Contour - 10/16/04 01:03 AM
Just picked up a 91 mustang GT. So I am no longer looking for a car. Thanks for the responses though. Looking foward to installing that supercharger.
-tropictour
Posted By: auiotour Re: Cheap Contour - 10/16/04 12:54 PM
Glad to hear. found out today the day shift supervisor said i couldn't take nov 6th off. So I told my boss. I think i am gonna fall ill early nov. just a hunch. he said okay. Don't forget to call in lol.
Posted By: shotwell_dup1 Re: Cheap Contour - 10/19/04 02:17 AM
I just may pick that up. Is there anyone else here bidding on that? I don't want to get into a bidding war unnecessarily. It would make a good gas mileage car! I need one of those...
Posted By: auiotour Re: Cheap Contour - 10/19/04 12:02 PM
nobody has bid on it. I can go take pictures tomorrow of it. PM. the engine needs work though. and the auction ended, so you might be able to work out a deal. that car didn't sell.
Posted By: shotwell_dup1 Re: Cheap Contour - 10/19/04 01:50 PM
?? Auction has two days left...it's at around $150 with the reserve not met. It also needs a transmission, not a motor. Did you mean to post something else?
Posted By: auiotour Re: Cheap Contour - 10/19/04 03:25 PM
sorry thoguht it was over. didn't see the needs transmission, thought it just needed work.
Posted By: auiotour Re: Cheap Contour - 10/19/04 03:28 PM
just cause he said it needs a new transmissions doesn't mean it doesn't have one. Just rebuild it. i have never did it myself but seen my dad do it on various vechicles over the years.
Posted By: shotwell_dup1 Re: Cheap Contour - 10/20/04 05:17 AM
I'm scared of transmissions. I've done almost every other manner of car repair, but when it comes to transmission work I go to someone I can trust. I have a few hookups...the best one being in Tukwilla.
Posted By: auiotour Re: Cheap Contour - 10/20/04 06:03 AM
Well, if you want, i am sure i can get my parents truck/expidition to tow it to your location in tukwilla to check the transmission. if they will let us take it lol. that i s if you dont have a truck to tow it with. We would just need a trailer.
Posted By: shotwell_dup1 Re: Cheap Contour - 10/21/04 01:43 AM
Thanks for the offer. I just looked at the auction and it's higher than I'm willing to pay.
Posted By: auiotour Re: Cheap Contour - 10/21/04 01:57 AM
i am suprised myself.
© CEG Archives