Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Lance Kinley_dup1 Want your SVT...in a game? - 10/07/04 10:19 PM
Got this forwarded to me:

Quote:

My name is [removed], and I work with a major video game production
company in the Seattle area. We are currently in production of a
racing simulation game, and strive for accuracy in our simulation.
This involves taking audio recordings of actual cars and implementing
them into the game. I am trying to locate a person that has an SVT
Contour that would allow us to record audio from their car for this
purpose.

If you can do this, I will forward you to the contact.

-Lance
Posted By: tropictour Re: Want your SVT...in a game? - 10/08/04 03:21 AM
That sounds cool. I would do it.
-tropictour
Posted By: Cris'pus Re: Want your SVT...in a game? - 10/13/04 03:19 PM
I hope you posted this somwhere else too Lance, you know how busy this section Doesn't get. But thanks for giving us first dibs eh
Posted By: SVTcontourSVT Re: Want your SVT...in a game? - 10/13/04 07:12 PM
Man I have to get this game
Posted By: AliasJerkâ?¢ Re: Want your SVT...in a game? - 10/21/04 01:29 PM
Man, that would be cool. Have "your" car used for the sound on the game. Then when you play it, and drive the SVT contour in the game. its like your in your own car
Posted By: Flemloid - tournomo Re: Want your SVT...in a game? - 10/22/04 08:50 AM
I'm gonna look up video game companies in Seattle... I have a feeling its gonna be like... some retarded company that has released 2 games and both were failures that no ones heard of... still though... an SVT contour...a car that isnt even made anymore is wanted in a video game... this place has taste I'll give em that.
Posted By: auiotour Re: Want your SVT...in a game? - 10/22/04 10:20 AM
There is many game companies in the seattle area. I believe sierra is also. but here are same that i know off the top of my head, microsoft, nintendo, cavedog (made total annihilation, went under), NST which is a College owned by Nintendo that makes games, made recent 1080 snowboarindg. Microsoft studios, gas works... hmm. cant think of any others off the top of my head. But when I worked for nintendo, there were a lot of people from different game companies.

Besides your jelous your car wont get the chance!! hahaha
Posted By: Flemloid - tournomo Re: Want your SVT...in a game? - 10/22/04 07:04 PM
Posted By: Beowulf Re: Want your SVT...in a game? - 10/22/04 08:15 PM
Originally posted by auiotour:
There is many game companies in the seattle area. I believe sierra is also. but here are same that i know off the top of my head, microsoft, nintendo, cavedog (made total annihilation, went under), NST which is a College owned by Nintendo that makes games, made recent 1080 snowboarindg. Microsoft studios, gas works... hmm. cant think of any others off the top of my head. But when I worked for nintendo, there were a lot of people from different game companies.

Besides your jelous your car wont get the chance!! hahaha

Sierra is mostly kaput in the Seattle area.

Monolith and Valve should be on your list as well.
Posted By: Flemloid - tournomo Re: Want your SVT...in a game? - 10/22/04 08:26 PM
know what... I dont care.. I just wanna play Underground 2 and Half Life 2...
Posted By: FlynLow Re: Want your SVT...in a game? - 10/22/04 08:42 PM
I'm in, you can get ahold of me @ 425-879-2635 cell
© CEG Archives