Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Daveandrews Regional Meets??? - 06/18/01 11:24 PM
As in New England, Mid-Atlantic, SE, SW, Midwest.. Mounts.. etc. I think everyone gets the ideas..

I was thinking maybe 4 or 5 regional meets around the country.

Any feedback guys??

Good bad indifferent???
Posted By: Pollo_loco69 Re: Regional Meets??? - 06/18/01 11:31 PM
I think it would be cool to meet other people then the ones in our state.
Posted By: Buckshot77 Re: Regional Meets??? - 06/19/01 12:02 AM
Hey Guys- Midwest Meet is July 14, check the general forums for more details.

Rick
Posted By: perry Re: Regional Meets??? - 06/19/01 02:40 AM
A couple of us have tossed around the idea of a eastern meet. Like MD/PA area on down to Florida or something like that. Sometime in the fall. No one has actually tried to get anything organized or anything, just an idea that's been popping up every now and then.
Posted By: Gator VR4 Re: Regional Meets??? - 06/19/01 03:14 AM
Yeah, we have been kicking the idea of a "Fall Zing" around for a few weeks. Thinking about have the SE, FL and some of the northern guys try to meet up.
Posted By: FUseface Re: Regional Meets??? - 06/19/01 03:21 AM
Hell, Fall...heading down south? I may be up for that (considering I missed SZ)
Posted By: FUseface Re: Regional Meets??? - 06/20/01 02:53 PM
Hey, here's an idea.

the Ohio CEGers are having a meet this Sunday. Well, its the HotRod supernationals out that way. Just thought I would let anyone that may be in driving distance know to check out the Ohio forum for any further info. (for the guys-cardoc tells me there are girls in pickups with no tops... laugh )

anyway, just thought I would take the initiative and let everyone know..(if anyone reads this anyway) OK...Cya
Posted By: Daveandrews Re: Regional Meets??? - 06/20/01 09:45 PM
Kinda sounds like a good Idea.. what about someplace like WV or that. Lots of mountains.. not much population etc.

Just don't set it opposite the SVTOA track day in the Poconos.
© CEG Archives