Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Logan00 National meet dyno saturday morning!!! - 08/15/03 08:15 PM
hector and all those that will be going to the dyno are meeting at my house at 7:30am sat morning to head out to the dyno place here is the place

A T R
550 N. Chicago St.
Joliet 60432
Tel. 815-726-786

60 bucks for 2 pulls we need to have as many cars as possible, hope to see you all there!

directions to the dyno
IL-59 S. 7.42 miles

6: Turn SLIGHT LEFT onto N JOLIET RD/ W LINCOLN HWY/ US-30. Continue to follow US-30 E. 7.02 miles

7: Turn SLIGHT LEFT onto W RUBY ST. 1.03 miles

8: W RUBY ST becomes N CHICAGO ST/ IL-53 S. 0.11 miles

Total Estimated Time: Total Distance: 16.14 miles
33 minutes

this is from my house in naperville if you have question talk to hector and ill see you all sat moring at 7:30am
if there is anyone on here that is gonna dyno call Steve's cell phone 773-531-7736
Posted By: m!key Re: National meet dyno saturday morning!!! - 08/17/03 02:35 AM
the dyno went awesome!!! we had some really good pulls. specifics later.
Posted By: Airforce Re: National meet dyno saturday morning!!! - 08/17/03 03:31 PM
Originally posted by mikey boy:

Hell yeah, I never expected some cars to pull what they did. Nice job everyone.
<sigh>
Posted By: Thinkmoto Re: National meet dyno saturday morning!!! - 08/18/03 01:09 AM
Originally posted by hetfield:
<sigh>

what's up ??????????????????????????
check your PMs
Posted By: m!key Re: National meet dyno saturday morning!!! - 08/18/03 03:42 AM
someone got owned.
So what did that LS 3L put down, don't keep us waiting.
Originally posted by Doug Christman:
So what did that LS 3L put down, don't keep us waiting.

Posted By: m!key Re: National meet dyno saturday morning!!! - 08/18/03 10:12 PM
i will get the graph up in a bit.
Originally posted by ZetecRacing:
if there is anyone on here that is gonna dyno call Steve's cell phone 773-531-7736

More pics From The Meet...
Originally posted by Zetec Killer:

Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: National meet dyno saturday morning!!! - 08/19/03 07:25 AM
Originally posted by LoCoChick:
Originally posted by Zetec Killer:

Posted By: blu_fuz Re: National meet dyno saturday morning!!! - 08/19/03 07:26 PM
The dyno's where the best - my '95 v6 mtx was pull'n better than the svts!
Hey I test drove an svt once and it didnt really seem any faster at all then my V-6 5spd. It reved quicker though.
Well, Doug, come to the track and we'll test that
Posted By: Logan00 Re: National meet dyno saturday morning!!! - 08/20/03 05:36 AM
there was no dyno, and my name is mud now to that shop so thanks they gave me a nice call monday morning to my surprise
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: National meet dyno saturday morning!!! - 08/20/03 05:52 AM
Originally posted by Logan00:
there was no dyno, and my name is mud now to that shop so thanks they gave me a nice call monday morning to my surprise

Well that is funny...we had 10 people, everyone woke up for the dyno and I call you.....your wife answers and says you are sleeping and then proceeds to hang up the phone.
Posted By: Logan00 Re: National meet dyno saturday morning!!! - 08/20/03 06:11 AM
dude when we talked at 1130 you said you didnt have enough i said then dont bother you say OK then that was that , i wnet to bed just cuz you change you mind in the middle of the night doesnt mean that what was said at 1130 changed you woke her up she ddint know who it was , and i was sleeping know that at last thought it was cancelled next time i guess people should get there [censored] together more than 1 day before , i should have cancelled it a moth ago but it didnt just in case .

but it isnt my fualt you change things at 2am you should have spoke up at 1130!!!
Posted By: Airforce Re: National meet dyno saturday morning!!! - 08/20/03 06:14 AM
let's all not worry about this now. It's in the past. We can always set-up something for the future. If you guys want I will set it up!

Phil
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: National meet dyno saturday morning!!! - 08/20/03 06:30 AM
dude when we talked at 1130 you said you didnt have enough i said then dont bother you say OK then that was that , i wnet to bed just cuz you change you mind in the middle of the night doesnt mean that what was said at 1130 changed you woke her up she ddint know who it was , and i was sleeping know that at last thought it was cancelled next time i guess people should get there [censored] together more than 1 day before , i should have cancelled it a moth ago but it didnt just in case .

but it isnt my fualt you change things at 2am you should have spoke up at 1130!!!

That is not the point.
Posted By: Logan00 Re: National meet dyno saturday morning!!! - 08/20/03 06:37 AM
Originally posted by LoCoZ2:

That is not the point.

whats your god damn point then when i got up at 9am pam said somebody called but she didnt know who it was they asked for me she said i was sleeping and that was that!!! she was sleeping till the phone rang too!

you guys could have gone but you didnt , what did you think i could cancel it at 1130pm after i talked to you , yeah sure! i posted the info the direction the phone number and the address 3 days before hand , so dont blame me .
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: National meet dyno saturday morning!!! - 08/20/03 06:45 AM
You know it is not just about the dyno. Out of anybody in the CCEG I would have expected you and Joe to be hanging out with us. It was only Steve, Mike, Charlie, Sean, and Phil (who doesn't even own a Contour) repping the CCEG. This was so dissapointing to say the least. This could have bigger if there wasn't a loss in support from the people that were planning this. People said they were still coming so we still had events planned. No one from here other than the ones that showed called me or anything. What is done is done.
Posted By: Logan00 Re: National meet dyno saturday morning!!! - 08/20/03 06:52 AM
You know it is not just about the dyno. Out of anybody in the CCEG I would have expected you and Joe to be hanging out with us. It was only Steve, Mike, Charlie, Sean, and Phil (who doesn't even own a Contour) repping the CCEG. This was so dissapointing to say the least. This could have bigger if there wasn't a loss in support from the people that were planning this. People said they were still coming so we still had events planned. No one from here other than the ones that showed called me or anything. What is done is done.

after the time and effort i put into this for nothing you know what i really didnt give a [censored] about showing up , where were all your other boys at? they didnt show either .

i had better things to do with the little time i have with my family!

i can not speak for joe seening that i didnt speak to him at all that weekend
Posted By: Airforce Re: National meet dyno saturday morning!!! - 08/20/03 06:55 AM

after the time and effort i put into this for nothing you know what i really didnt give a [censored] about showing up , where were all your other boys at? they didnt show either .

I borrowed some of Stazi's popcorn and MrsFurby's pop from the other thread. Now I need a chair.
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: National meet dyno saturday morning!!! - 08/20/03 06:57 AM

My other boys? Everyone showed up but you, Joe and Kev (who was sick).
Posted By: Logan00 Re: National meet dyno saturday morning!!! - 08/20/03 07:01 AM
i can keep this up all day long but i really dont care blame me all you want , forget milan and all the other people who pissed on this meet , just blame the guy who helped with the website setup the dyno TRYED to get a place to eat after the hotel was lost ,
just keep blaming me i dont care , if it was all so important why did you all wait till friday at 4pm to call me , and then be surprised when i said i had to work , im sooo glad i didnt lose money over this by taking off of work.
Posted By: Logan00 Re: National meet dyno saturday morning!!! - 08/20/03 07:03 AM
I have a idea lets make a list of those to blame for the bad things about the meet

1.Joe
2.Joe
3.Milan
4.kevin
5.bozo the clown
6.slow ass 18second cars!
7.lets blame joe again
8.heat humidity and no dyno
9.joe
10.and finally piss poor comuication
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: National meet dyno saturday morning!!! - 08/20/03 07:05 AM
i can keep this up all day long but i really dont care blame me all you want , forget milan and all the other people who pissed on this meet , just blame the guy who helped with the website setup the dyno TRYED to get a place to eat after the hotel was lost ,
just keep blaming me i dont care , if it was all so important why did you all wait till friday at 4pm to call me , and then be surprised when i said i had to work , im sooo glad i didnt lose money over this by taking off of work.

No need to be an ass. I never blamed you. I just wanted to know why you didn't show up to ANYTHING....along with Joe. I thanked you NUMEROUS times for helping with this....even if it was doomed. I just wanted more of the fellow CCEGers to be around.
Posted By: Logan00 Re: National meet dyno saturday morning!!! - 08/20/03 07:07 AM

No need to be an ass. I never blamed you. I just wanted to know why you didn't show up to ANYTHING....along with Joe. I thanked you NUMEROUS times for helping with this....even if it was doomed. I just wanted more of the fellow CCEGers to be around.

i CAN NOT speak for Joe , i didnt talk to him till sunday night, but my plans changed early in the week as the bill for my car got bigger so taking off work was NOT an option
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: National meet dyno saturday morning!!! - 08/20/03 07:09 AM

i CAN NOT speak for Joe , i didnt talk to him till sunday night, but my plans changed early in the week as the bill for my car got bigger so taking off work was NOT an option

Is the car fixed?
Posted By: Logan00 Re: National meet dyno saturday morning!!! - 08/20/03 07:12 AM

Is the car fixed?

yeah it was a stupid ass wire from the battery to the ecu
plus a full swaybar link and all bushing replace and trans mounts , plus just purchased a AEM intake and struts and spring and then the final anal rape the trans rebuild , then finally i can start to work on my actual project not my daily driver this car is never being raced agin even though it runs better and stronger now then when it was running 15.2's.

just cant wait to start project 240.....
I have a idea lets make a list of those to blame for the bad things about the meet

6.slow ass 18second cars!

well thursday night other things came up that I had to attend to. friday night I originally planed to leave work at noon to goto the track but since my clutch is going out and my boss asked if I wanted to say late for some over time and since I was already getting payed for the noon till 5 time I said sure cause I need the money to get my clutch replaced. sat I remember you saying you would call me back later once you figured out what was going on never got a call back from you. sunday well OK I know car show didn't know where it was gonna be at and my car isn't exactly a show car so I never really planed on going to the car show.
sunday well OK I know car show didn't know where it was gonna be at and my car isn't exactly a show car so I never really planed on going to the car show.

Whats This???
Originally posted by bk4293:
Whats This???

the same thing bob has been saying all along since the early planing of the meet the same idea that everyone was basicly turning their nose up at..... so I was suppose to know that you guys decided to go there how?

OOH I get it I was suppose to read your minds.... but sorry I do not know how to do that please forgive me.
OOH I get it I was suppose to read your minds....

Now you're getting the idea!
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: National meet dyno saturday morning!!! - 08/21/03 04:15 PM
Originally posted by bk4293:
OOH I get it I was suppose to read your minds....

Now you're getting the idea!

Should have or called Steve...he only posted his number all over the forums.
so wheres the dyno graphs? was there a dyno?
Posted By: m!key Re: National meet dyno saturday morning!!! - 08/21/03 07:48 PM
nope.
oh, that sux. I want to dyno soon. I have two free runs at street stuff but I heard their dyno is messed up somehow. we should get something together soon.
Posted By: m!key Re: National meet dyno saturday morning!!! - 08/21/03 08:01 PM
yeah we are talking to the wisconson guys about a meet involving a dyno because they have never done one either. we will let you know what is going on. coo. i want to see the numbers your ride puts down.
Posted By: Thinkmoto Re: National meet dyno saturday morning!!! - 08/21/03 08:40 PM
I need to dyno my tour once I get the headers on and cat eliminator pipe..I mean flex pipe oh and get rid of that pesky CEL also...bwah
well, I dyno'ed when I put the supercharger on and I had 274.2 hp and 203.9 tq. Now I have a full exhaust and custom chip plus whatever else I cant think of. I'm hoping for 300fwhp and ?more tq. I think its possible. We'll see soon hopefully.
Originally posted by BStoneMega:
well, I dyno'ed when I put the supercharger on and I had 274.2 hp and 203.9 tq. Now I have a full exhaust and custom chip plus whatever else I cant think of. I'm hoping for 300fwhp and ?more tq. I think its possible. We'll see soon hopefully.

I would say 300 wouldn't be doable with the added mods more TQ yeah but not so much HP... I would guess maybe 280HP and 220-230TQ
Posted By: m!key Re: National meet dyno saturday morning!!! - 08/21/03 11:23 PM
why do you say that?
why do you say that?

how many SVT's with the SC have 300WHP???? how many with more mods that that have 300WHP????

that's what I thought.

simple fact is exaust you will gain more TQ than you would HP.
Posted By: m!key Re: National meet dyno saturday morning!!! - 08/22/03 01:03 AM
woooooooh woooooooh little guy. calm down. was exhaust the only thing he did?

thats what i thought.

the simple fact is instead of being a keyboard cowboy maybe you should learn to discuss things in a more condusive manner. maybe then you can show your face at a national meet.
OK I guess going from a chip for his computer code to a custom one will gain 25hp...

but hey I can't know anywhere as much as you could about cars... or nything else for that matter

but hey I guess we will see who's right when he does dyno again.

still waiting for that list of 300+WHP contours mike.... as well as anyone else I'm sure.
Posted By: m!key Re: National meet dyno saturday morning!!! - 08/22/03 01:45 AM
hey have another drink.
hey have another drink.

so if I get another drink you'll have that list ready???

or should I just got bed and see if you came up with anything by morning?
Yeah! We should set up a dyno.
dude, My car was consistantly 15-20 hp more than any other contour stock and with the S/C on the dyno. Last time at the dyno the tuner said that I would easily be able to pull 15 hp by leaning it out alone. I was off the charts rich. So I am hoping for 300fwhp, I didn't say I am going to get it. People have to have goals. So the custum headers, custom y-pipe, and custum cat back, custoum tuned chip, 30# injectors should get me close to my goal. So there ya have it. Thanks for the support Mikey!
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: National meet dyno saturday morning!!! - 08/22/03 05:36 PM
I want to see (ride in) a 300 HP Contour!
Posted By: m!key Re: National meet dyno saturday morning!!! - 08/22/03 09:41 PM
Originally posted by BStoneMega:
Thanks for the support Mikey!

you have to stand up to the know it alls that dont know it all. this is a car club we are supposed to chear eachother on and hope for the best when one of us is trying to achieve somehting. if we dont act like that with one another then why are we here? by the way i might have a big body mod coming up that will make one of my photoshops a reality.
I am being suportive on this I would love to see a 300+whp dyno but realisticly I don't see it happening. worldtour with all his mods and alcohol injection was only able to get 286 due to bad plugs... I have yet to see any kind of exaust setup give a 25+whp gain on a V6 25+wtq yeah that is doable but I justdon't see you gain the HP numbers I see more of a TQ gain which I think is what would do you alot of good.... get those number closer to each other, and that si what I think it will be as I said in one of my other posts.

so mike did you make that list of 300+whp tours yet???? I gave you all day to do it.

Me too!

Mikey it would be great to see that photochop a reality!
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: National meet dyno saturday morning!!! - 08/23/03 06:02 AM
Originally posted by LoCoChick:

Me too!

Mikey it would be great to see that photochop a reality!

I still want something of his.
Posted By: m!key Re: National meet dyno saturday morning!!! - 08/23/03 03:36 PM
Originally posted by LoCoZ:

nasssssssssssty.

hey joe that list is coming...

Eeeewwwwwwwww!!!!
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: National meet dyno saturday morning!!! - 08/25/03 03:42 PM

nasssssssssssty.

hey joe that list is coming...

You know what I am talking about.
© CEG Archives