Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Loco4G63 Here is the "DEAL" with the National Meet - 07/17/03 06:21 PM
Here is the original thread.

CHECK HERE!!!
I'll reply to both:

Extended Stay America
550 W. Grand Ave
Elmhurst, IL

Queen Studio rooms (kitchenette): 2 people--$64 a night
Double Beds Studio rooms: 4 people--$69 a night
**price doesn't include 10% tax.

Phone number: (630) 530-4353

Hector mentioned to me about having people stay in one place if possible. He also asked me to pass along the prices for the nights. These people were really great when I booked my room. Also, if you aren't going to pay by credit card, then you don't have to put down a deposit. This hotel has a kitchenette/fridge in all rooms--so a nice place to keep your beer.
so my reservation at the other hotel has already been cancelled or do i need to call them. i just held the room with my credit card.

also, i dont know that i will get to come because all of my buddies backed out on me in the last week. i will talk to my girl tomorrow when she gets home from the lake and ask if she wants to make the trip with me. i just need to find something to drive or haul my car.
Cool, just send the money as soon as possible. We need to get the alternate "activities" done.
Originally posted by LoCoZ2:
Cool, just send the money as soon as possible. We need to get the alternate "activities" done.

Why is "activities" in quotation marks? Is that an inuendo?
Originally posted by ChattavegasSE:

Why is "activities" in quotation marks? Is that an inuendo?

yeh the sexual kind...
GROSS!
Um no!
Hey hetfeild! Where r u man! - r we still rooming and if yes where at??
Hey I'm still here. I canceled the Embassy reservation and hopefully tomorrow I'll get a chance to call the new place. I've been really busy at work and at home and I can't get 10 minutes to call and sit on hold. Unless they're all booked up, our plans shouldn't change much.
Um no!

DENIED!
aight - just post here with new info - no rush - JOE
There is an autox on sunday 8am to 3pm sponsored by audiclubchicago.. 35 dollars w/helmet 40 without.. would anyone that is coming out be interested?
Posted By: dpt Re: Here is the "DEAL" with the National Meet - 07/27/03 10:04 PM
I live in Chicago and drive a 1998 contour SVT where is the convention and how do i register. DT
talk to hector (the guy who started this thread) he will tell you what you need to do...
Originally posted by dpt:
I live in Chicago and drive a 1998 contour SVT where is the convention and how do i register. DT

Here's the information: National Meet
Hope to see you there!
Where ya at dpt?
Originally posted by blu_fuz:
aight - just post here with new info - no rush - JOE

Joe,

I'm booked at the new place. AFAIK, we're going ahead as planned before. Email me or IM me and we can work out the details about when to meet up for the trip on Thursday.
What is the deal with this? people that are going out need to know where and when to meet
Meet at Thursday AT the hotel say 4pm?
thursday at 4? what is going on then?
Originally posted by Kevdogg410:

A little convoy. BBQ!!
I love BBQ... ugggggghhhhh

A little convoy. BBQ!!

Me and Mark (Y2KSVT) probably arn't going to be getting down there until the evening/early night... isn't someone hosting a party or something that night?
Posted By: Nate S Re: Here is the "DEAL" with the National Meet - 08/07/03 03:04 AM
man after reading this post, i wanna go! heh I'd be the youngest member there.

A little convoy. BBQ!!

Me and Mark (Y2KSVT) probably arn't going to be getting down there until the evening/early night... isn't someone hosting a party or something that night?

Someone say party????
damnit fighting urge to take friday off and come down maybe maybe not...........

A little convoy. BBQ!!

Mike looks to be hosting the party!
I am gonna be there fo sho!!! - JOE

A little convoy. BBQ!!

Mike looks to be hosting the party!

So can I get some details on this for when we come out?
Agreed! I may not get there until a little later... depending on traffic and all that jazz.
Originally posted by svtcarboy:
Agreed! I may not get there until a little later... depending on traffic and all that jazz.

We will be leaving the hotel about 4:30-5:00 enjoying the rush hour traffic.
Posted By: m!key Re: Here is the "DEAL" with the National Meet - 08/09/03 04:45 PM
yeah i will be hosting the BBQ. from what hector has said you will all meet at the hotel and then drive on out. it is a relaxing drive with plenty of rolling pic oppertunities. please drive safe and stay within the posted speed limit signs ok hector.
Originally posted by mikey boy:
ok hector.

I have a feeling this meet is going to be a blast!!!
What other events are happening?

Can I show up later at the BBQ, like 6-7?
Posted By: ChattavegasSE_dup1 I'm a douche - 08/12/03 06:48 AM
Sorry gang, I'm not gonna be able to make the NM. My car is broke and dead in the garage waiting on parts from SP MS. Hopefully I'll get it going soon and maybe get up there, but it's kinda doubtful. I hope you guys have a blast this week. I know I'll be stupid bored since I'm off both of my jobs with no car and nothing to do for a week.

Sorry again,
Eric

Hector, Where is the car show Sunday? I would like to bring my dads 1999 and my bro his 1999 and some SHOcago guys.

Thanks.
OK.... Help! I need to know where everything is at! I'm in Chicago, and need to know when to meet up with everyone tomorrow!

svtcarboy@yahoo.com
Posted By: m!key Re: Here is the "DEAL" with the National Meet - 08/14/03 11:06 PM
PM me your phone number dude!! tonight is the BBQ at my place and tomorrow it is off to the races!!
Originally posted by waddsn1060:
Hector, Where is the car show Sunday? I would like to bring my dads 1999 and my bro his 1999 and some SHOcago guys.

Thanks.

I never have heard where the "Official" car show was going to be, but you guys are more than welcome to come to the show I am running on Sunday. Registration is from 8-11am (don't be late) and cost is $30 to enter the show-n-shine format (sound quality and SPL formats will also be offered). It is at the Tweeter store on Golf road in Schaumburg.

This event had over 65 entries last year and I am hoping for more this year.
More pics From The Meet...
Originally posted by SoundQ SVT:
Originally posted by waddsn1060:

Thanks.

I never have heard where the "Official" car show was going to be, but you guys are more than welcome to come to the show I am running on Sunday. Registration is from 8-11am (don't be late) and cost is $30 to enter the show-n-shine format (sound quality and SPL formats will also be offered). It is at the Tweeter store on Golf road in Schaumburg.

This event had over 65 entries last year and I am hoping for more this year.

And what a blast it was!
© CEG Archives