Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
alright everybody we need for everyone who is coming to get your money sent otherwise this meet will go the way of spring zing . thing have to be made and payed for and if no one registers then we will be forced to call off yet another big meet , where are all the people that when the interest in this was polled said they would be attending .

we are less then a month away and unless people start signing up this WILL NOT happen!!
If we register and it doesn't happen we can still get our money back right?
of course but if all those that showed interest sign up now then it is on there was alot of people saying they where coming , we have a dyno booked a banquet , a drag day and some other things that are being finalized
if you wait to register to see if the meet will happen, then there really is no way that it can happen. you dig? you will get back every penny if it doesnt go down. sign up today! i will post a list of people that said that they were coming from the original thread when we decided to do this meet. your positive responses are what made us go through the work to put this meet together. thanks.
we have events planned and ready to go sign up now this is gonna happen but we need funds to get stuff made too so we need all the registrations , we will not spend any money till we have almost all people registered !!

check the site NATIONAL MEET for all even updates and list of those coming and dont forget the dyno sign up!!
ok 2 more people just registered this morning , keep em coming guys !!!
You need to take one of mine off. I only registered twice.
Originally posted by todras:

FIXED
Originally posted by Logan00:
Originally posted by todras:

FIXED

LOL er once.
How much is the PayPal fee?
I was told $1.50, so the total registration is $51.50.
keep them coming guys were getting there!!
Originally posted by Logan00:
keep them coming guys were getting there!!

What he said!
Do we need at least 30 people for this or what? It sucks that no one is signing up! man o man - JOE
Originally posted by blu_fuz:
Do we need at least 30 people for this or what? It sucks that no one is signing up! man o man - JOE

We were thinking more like 40-50 people.
there coming in slowly come on guys we need registrations so we can get the shirts made and all the other stuff paid for , we need time to take care of this stuff so lets hustle here!
ok everyone has till the 25th of july to register for the 50 dollar price, after that it will be 60 we have to get this completed ASAP so we can get everything paid for !!!
AHHHHHHHHH C'mon everyone - I want to see my competition at the meet - otherwise I will have to claim the sweetest a$$ '95 tour ever! Please go and sign up....NOW!
AHHHHHHHHH C'mon everyone - I want to see my competition at the meet - otherwise I will have to claim the sweetest a$$ '95 tour ever! Please go and sign up....NOW!

I think mikey boy has you beat!
And mine will be pretty nice in the next couple of months.
Yours should be pretty nice Joe... I haven't seen Jim's(BeyondLoadedSE) car yet, but with a 3.0L Turbo, that might take the cake... But I do give you props, you have a nice SVT exhaust on yours
LoL, u are funny - thanks again for the exhaust! Jim has by far the best engine setup in just about all the tours on the site. I have the best looking pre-98 (that's what I think, but what does that matter!). LoCoChick, I am sure your contour is phat as hell - but have yet to see - even if there is no national meet, I still have all those days off and would love to see my competition . Later - JOE
i have a pretty decent 95....last time i checked. i have to pay for 2 spots still. i will be doing so this weekend.

Ben
oohhhhh - more competition
Sorry man, my car is going to be left behind. It is cheaper for me to fly since I am staying weekend through weekend (also someone doesn't want me to drive up there by myself ). Right now it is idling bad, the O2 sensors need to be changed and possibly the coil. I'm also still having a leak coming in on the passenger side (going on a year they haven't figured it out).

However, it WILL be at SZ next year with LOTS of goodies.

EDIT: Steve, it looks like you are off the hook for changing my resistors. But hey, this gives me time to save up for the HU I want to match the blue LEDs.
OK, fine, don't bring your car then..... j/k Is there a single contour that is running correctly? Mine isn't either - it's crazy... almost 5,000 in mods and parts since january and car still runs like it is on its last leg! - weird... - JOE
OK, fine, don't bring your car then..... j/k Is there a single contour that is running correctly? Mine isn't either - it's crazy... almost 5,000 in mods and parts since january and car still runs like it is on its last leg! - weird... - JOE

Seems like the more mods you put in a 95...the crappier it runs!
YAH! FO SHO - I will not let this thing die!
YAH! FO SHO - I will not let this thing die!

I know the feeling.

Seems like the more mods you put in a 95...the crappier it runs!

my car has 98,500 on it and runs very good. and it has mucho mods.

Ben
More pics From The Meet...
© CEG Archives