Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
OK guys, I have decided that it would serve us best to open an official "Find me a roomie thread" to help you find roomates for the National Convention.

Use this thread to find a roomate ONLY, and please keep it on topic.

Thanks.
I would really like to find at least 2 people to share a room with. I would be fine with more though. As long as I don't pay that much I will sleep anywhere.

PM me or reply on this thread.

Thanks

Paul Pouttu
I'll be staying from Thursday night til Sunday morning. I think those other guys from around Buffalo want to share a room? I don't care if we have 6 people cramped into the room, that only lowers the cost.
How many people are with you? I would be willing to cram up with you guys. It would be nice and cheap.
Don't know yet, I'm waiting for those guys to post here. I'm thinking about maybe 4-5 guys including me right now? I might be off.
Well would you mind if I got in on it and shared a room with you and your buddys? I might end up bringing a friend down with me.
The rooms are huge, so even having 5 people will not be a test of endurance. The Hotel has asked me to keep 5 people per room max.

Hopefully eveyone will find someone until the meet is here... I figure, this thread should help a great deal.
As long as I have somewhere to stay. Hopefully sharing with 4 other people! Need to keep costs down!
Long as it's fine with the others, I don't care if there are 10 peeps in the room. LOL
I'd be looking for a roomie.
Is anyone actually ready to set something up?
Originally posted by skrilla187:

Well, the Hotel is waiting for your phone calls guys...
Originally posted by Quicksilver:
Originally posted by skrilla187:

Well, the Hotel is waiting for your phone calls guys...

Good.
well???????
Start with me in a room:
1. Joe Barnes
2. your name
3. next in line
4. yah you, name please
5. you're next
6. last but not least

I will do this until I get like six names in a list - After I get 6 on mine I will reserve a room... I will ask the hotel how to arrange payment (before/after). If I have to pay before, I will be requesting the divided amount from each of you via paypal or money order. They will assume that there are only 4 peeps to a room so we will keep this
on the DL (down low) Lets get goin!

(sorry about all the "I's" but I am trying to organize, and will have to donate my time for this to go smoothly)

Thanks Guys / Girls

p.s. If there are any single "hot" girls signed up for my room I will ask the rest of the boys to find a different room to stay in and I will fund the girls stay in my room
Put me on the list for sure.
Originally posted by blu_fuz:
Start with me in a room:
1. Joe Barnes
2. your name
3. next in line
4. yah you, name please
5. you're next
6. last but not least

I will do this until I get like six names in a list - After I get 6 on mine I will reserve a room... I will ask the hotel how to arrange payment (before/after). If I have to pay before, I will be requesting the divided amount from each of you via paypal or money order. They will assume that there are only 4 peeps to a room so we will keep this
on the DL (down low) Lets get goin!

(sorry about all the "I's" but I am trying to organize, and will have to donate my time for this to go smoothly)

Thanks Guys / Girls

p.s. If there are any single "hot" girls signed up for my room I will ask the rest of the boys to find a different room to stay in and I will fund the girls stay in my room

1. Joe Barnes (blu_fuz)
2. Paul Pouttu (Skrilla187)
What day are you arriving?
Are you guys getting a smoking room?
I am booking the room for the 14th, unless I get 6 people for sure... then I will book it for the 13th so we can get situated...
I do not smoke and would ask that anyone sharing the room with me at least go on the balcony to do so. It is greatly appreciated. I might be the only one there who doesn't smoke so I might not have a choice.
Well, finally there is some action going on. I was starting to get worried here...
Originally posted by Quicksilver:
Well, finally there is some action going on. I was starting to get worried here...

I am booking the room for the 14th, unless I get 6 people for sure... then I will book it for the 13th so we can get situated...
I do not smoke and would ask that anyone sharing the room with me at least go on the balcony to do so. It is greatly appreciated. I might be the only one there who doesn't smoke so I might not have a choice.

Perfect! I want to get there Thursday, so I need a room for Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights. I'd like to get on the list since the other guys from Buffalo still didn't confirm if they're going on Thursday night. But it's still pending on what those guys want to do. How much is the room a night before splitting it up?
Originally posted by Doug Christman:
Are you guys getting a smoking room?

I don't smoke but chris does and wee where going to get a room. If you want to stay with us let us know. I don't know if I'll be brining my g/f along. So it'll be all good....When do you plan on going down there??????
Thinkmoto yeah I will stay with you guys. I dont know what day I will be going down there though. When does it start thursday, or friday. I have plenty of personal days saved up so it makes no difference. We should definatly have a caravan going down there though.
Excellent..I'll talk to chris and see what's up with him and see about rooms and stuff. I want a king room so I can sleep on a huge azz bed. Mostly because I'm a biotch, mainly so I can sleep off the hangover
1. Joe Barnes (blu_fuz)
2. Paul Pouttu (Skrilla187)
3. (AirKnight)
4. Doug Christman
5+6. (Thinkmoto) and Girlfriend

Confirm your name on the list and contact me either email: blu_fuz@yahoo.com or call me 262-339-9602. Thanks guys/girls!

Hey JOE I have to talk to my friend chris and see who he's bringing along. We might need our own seperate room because of all the people we might have coming with us. BUt then again it might just be us 2 I'll let you know.
Hey, no problem... Paul has contacted me and said that he is in for sure. That makes 4 for our room if you are only bringing you and your GF or who ever.
Let me know how many and I will just say the first 6 to contact me outside the threads via e-mail (blu_fuz@yahoo.com) or calling (262-339-9602) will be listed in my room...
If you come up with a bunch of people to fill up the room, let me know, kuz then I will close our room and book the reservations for me, paul, and everyone you are bringing. - JOE
Here is the deal We prolly won't be able to come Friday cause then we'd have to take off work and chris will be startinga new job for sure soon. And he won't be able to get time off for awhile. I myself race Friday nights so that kinda messes up Friday. So we think we'll only need a room for Saturday night. And if I have a big race on Sunday I'll be leaving Saturday night to get ready for it. So I may be there for only a day or less. I guess we will just wait it out for a little while yet because we have WAYYYY too much [censored] going on right now. I'll keep you informed.
Sounds good to me - just let me know - JOE
Hello is anyone out there?!?! I have a feeling that a lot of people are not going to be staying there for all 3 days... It would be nice to share rooms but everyone is kinda wishy washy....
I will stay there Thur Fri and Sat man. You have my word on that. Just find some more peeps that are willing to have a nice fun weekend!
Hello is anyone out there?!?! I have a feeling that a lot of people are not going to be staying there for all 3 days... It would be nice to share rooms but everyone is kinda wishy washy....

I will be....
i'll probably be looking to get there wednesday night.
I'm in for sure, those other guys are still not planning on getting hotel and stuff. I'm not going to wait for them anymore.
Well who all wants go go in on a room as of now?
I am booking the room for the 14th and nothing sooner unless 6 people want it for the 13th(wed).

Please list your name in the thread with the days you want to be there, and then drop me a line one of 3 ways or any combo of them.
email: blu_fuz@yahoo.com
pm me: blu_fuz
call: 262-339-9602

1. Joe Barnes (blu_fuz) Thursday, Friday, Saturday
2. Paul Pouttu (Skrilla187) Thursday, Friday, Saturday
3. (TheGreatOne) Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday

ABOVE ARE PEOPLE IN THE ROOM FOR SURE.

BELOW ARE PEOPLE INTERESTED THAT HAVE NOT CONTACTED ME OUTSIDE THE THREAD.

(LoCoZ2.0)? no days posted yet
(AirKnight)? no days posted yet
Doug Christman? no days posted yet
(Thinkmoto) and Girlfriend? no days posted yet

Confirm your name on the list and contact me either email: blu_fuz@yahoo.com or call me 262-339-9602. Thanks guys/girls!

Paul and TheGreatOne have contacted me and said that they are in for sure and I have posted the days when each one will arive.

I will just say the first 6 to contact me outside the threads via e-mail (blu_fuz@yahoo.com) or calling (262-339-9602) will be listed in my room after a discussion with the other members to see if there are any conflicts.

If you come up with a bunch of people to fill up the room, let me know, kuz then I will close our room and book the reservations. - JOE

QUIT BEING LAZY AND POST YOUR INFO AND CONTACT ME!

BLU FUZ are you going to the svtoa meet tomorrow at griffin ford?? if so we can talk about the Hotel room OK. Thanks Tony
Hey call me! I didn't know there was an svtoa meet today! 262-339-9602 - JOE
Yo, I sent you an email a few days ago, didn't get a reply from you.
I got it.... you'll be added to the list - JOE
Air man, tell me what days you are gonna be there..
----- Original Message -----
To: <*****@*******>
Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2003 18:43
Subject: Room for National

> Yo, this is AirKngiht. I'm in for sharing the room Thursday, Friday, and
> Saturday nights. I don't care if there are more than 6 people, it'll only
> bring the cost down.
>
> Dominic
>

So how many people do we have? And who are they?
Go back a few posts and add airknight to the list.... that is who is in the room so far... I will update the entire list when more peeps get back to me about the room situation - JOE
i got a 2 room suite for $89 a nite from cheaphotels.comor something like that. i do not think my g/f wants any roomies if you know what i mean.....

Ben
Originally posted by bmxcontour:
i got a 2 room suite for $89 a nite from cheaphotels.comor something like that. i do not think my g/f wants any roomies if you know what i mean.....

Ben

Ben

Does that mean you'll be sharing a room with someone else?
Originally posted by bk4293:

Ben

Does that mean you'll be sharing a room with someone else?

I hope you got a room way down on the END of the hotel for all of those peeps who SNORE !
Originally posted by RoadRunner:
I hope you got a room way down on the END of the hotel for all of those peeps who SNORE !

Go back a few posts and add airknight to the list.... that is who is in the room so far... I will update the entire list when more peeps get back to me about the room situation - JOE

Any update?
WOW! It's been awhile since I have been in here! Ummm, the update is still the same as before.... BUT I think that it would be best to all find our own rooms... Everyone has different plans and can't make up their minds, unless I hear otherwise. - JOE
I'd hate to blow $400 on a hotel. I'm looking to show up that weds. If i have to sleep in the car for a night so be it. Even if someone's just lookin gto split it 2 ways, that's fine.
We'll find something - JOE
WOW! It's been awhile since I have been in here! Ummm, the update is still the same as before.... BUT I think that it would be best to all find our own rooms... Everyone has different plans and can't make up their minds, unless I hear otherwise. - JOE

Well, there are four people that are staying Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. So, there shouldn't be much of a problem. I'd hate to find a room for myself for three nights, the room charge is going to kill me!
well considering our situation and the fact that we want to come up there anyway, if some people can handle my kiddies being in the same room the more the marrier for me, less money I would have to spend. we can bring our tent....LMAO

we want to goooooo!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by corrupted_by_CEG:
well considering our situation and the fact that we want to come up there anyway, if some people can handle my kiddies being in the same room the more the marrier for me, less money I would have to spend. we can bring our tent....LMAO

We were already going to room with Heather and Hector.
Originally posted by unisys12:

Got room for one more? I won't take up much space I promise.
Originally posted by AirKnight:

ummm ask Heather and Hector, if it is ok with them it is fine with us....
What's their usernames?
LoCoZ and LoCoChick95

Hmmmmm we will seriously have to think about this.
Come on now.
Originally posted by LoCoZ2.0:

Hmmmmm we will seriously have to think about this.

it'll be cheaper on every one..... and we might just have fun, you never know, we could put toothpaste in his hand while he is asleep or we can put shaving creme on his nose... ya know put the underwear in the freezer joke....

just an idea....
I'm still looking for someone to room with... Anyone?
I'm still looking for someone to room with... Anyone?

I'll let you know within a week.
Hey Joe and AirKnight (and anyone else)... I'm looking to stay all weekend, but no one else from around this area can make up their minds, so I need roomies, since staying in my own room is out of the question. My only requirement is that there can be no smoking in the room, since I'm asthmatic and allergic to tobacco smoke.

Joe if your leaving Thursday we can also carpool down. I don't know for sure if anyone else from our area is going down the same day or not

EDIT: Holy comma splice Batman!
well you guys better register as soon as possible too. it is getting late in the game and the 14th of july the registration cost jumps up to $60. sign up today.
Hetfield I'll be down for a day maybe 2 I can always jump in and help with the room....whatever Joe figures or whatever. I'm kinda day to day on the meet.
Originally posted by hetfield:
Hey Joe and AirKnight (and anyone else)... I'm looking to stay all weekend, but no one else from around this area can make up their minds, so I need roomies, since staying in my own room is out of the question. My only requirement is that there can be no smoking in the room, since I'm asthmatic and allergic to tobacco smoke.

Joe if your leaving Thursday we can also carpool down. I don't know for sure if anyone else from our area is going down the same day or not

EDIT: Holy comma splice Batman!

I'm looking to stay Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights. Eitherway, the more we can get in the room the better because I want to lower the cost. I don't smoke so it's not a problem with me. Let me know!
I emailed Joe and he's going to stay all weekend. $105 per night split three ways is $35 per night, and that will be lower if any other SEWI guys stay a night or two through the weekend. Please register ASAP so there are no problems come August.

I'll try to reserve a suite today, and I'll also register today, too.
Yes I am alive! Sorry about not keeping up I am pooling with who ever is going thursday (not really "pooling" but driving next to). I am in 100% and am a non smoker as well - works out great - I will register tomorrow and if you guys want my # just ask in a pm - later, JOE
Schweet. I reserved a room for Thurs, Fri, and Sat nights. As soon as I know what the Paypal transaction fee is (above the $50 registration) I'll register.

I think we're all set.
Schweet. I reserved a room for Thurs, Fri, and Sat nights. As soon as I know what the Paypal transaction fee is (above the $50 registration) I'll register.

I think we're all set.

Good stuff!
ok, so who is looking to roomie thurs thru sunday (morning)? I'd like to have 3 people in the room, if not four. We need to book a room like NOW!

I think we're all set.

hatfield I'll be down there for at least one night maybe 2. I'll let you know for sure when that time arrives. I'll pay you guys back when I come down if that's cool with you? Or I can just get you drunk at the titty bar and all will be forgotten
© CEG Archives