Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: zr500lc Electric Supercharger - 04/07/03 01:27 AM
Has anybody heard anything or actually tried this. I know its no anything like the real deal but for less than $100 i figure its worth a try. Isnt it? Ebay Supercharger 1 Ebay Supercharger 2
Posted By: bamf2go Re: Electric Supercharger - 04/07/03 01:32 AM
If it does work, you can say HELLO to higher gas mileage, depending on your driving i suppose...seems like you'd need another power source besides just your battery if it did work, optima yellow top or something..
Posted By: warmonger_dup1 Re: Electric Supercharger - 04/07/03 02:44 AM
This gets posted every 7-14 days! I suppose if you are new you wouldn't know that though, so welcome to CEG.

The $100 and less electric chargers are worthless. The eRam electric charger is usefull but not great and it costs $300 or so. If you want good power sepend $100-250 to upgrade your exaust system. Better yet, upgrade exhaust and add a set of MSDS headers for about $600. Don't do it all at once, but the headers will run you $500. This will give you real permanent gains!

warmonger

Posted By: sleeperv6 Re: Electric Supercharger - 04/07/03 11:10 PM
I got the "ebay 2" charger off ebay for $80, however i havnt put it on yet because it required movin the battery to the trunk to get room....im tryin to sell it...plus the square adapter needs a little work.....i'll sell ya mine for $50 plus shipping...PM if intersted i did jus hook it up to my battery to see how hard it blows....its not too bad, with the air flowing normally plus tht...it may do something.
© CEG Archives