Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Tourige Turbo and Spray? - 06/10/06 01:14 AM
Anyone doing Turbo and Spray?

just a thought
Posted By: Ray_dup1 Re: Turbo and Spray? - 06/10/06 01:17 AM
I am..

14PSI turbo, and two squirts... of nasal spray, at the same time! Talk about a rush.. Mix the speed and the burn together and you get an INCREDIBLE HIGH!

Posted By: KingpinSVT Re: Turbo and Spray? - 06/10/06 05:23 AM
Yeah because these cars dont have enough traction problems before the turbo hits, and it doesnt get much better afterwards.
Posted By: Ray_dup1 Re: Turbo and Spray? - 06/10/06 06:01 AM
Tell me about it!!
Posted By: Tourige Re: Turbo and Spray? - 06/10/06 05:23 PM
Originally posted by KingpinSVT:
Yeah because these cars dont have enough traction problems before the turbo hits, and it doesnt get much better afterwards.

Im guessing thats a no, Hmm.. maybe Justin will be the first.
Posted By: KingpinSVT Re: Turbo and Spray? - 06/10/06 08:49 PM
Originally posted by Tourige:

Well my point was that it would probably do more harm than good, and that it would be a waste of money. N20 is used on turbo applications to reduce lag. It is sprayed before the turbo makes boost, helping make power earlier and reduce the spool time. Lag is not something our cars have a problem with. A properly sized turbo spools plenty early, and honestly spraying before it hits would mean spraying in the no-no land of the RPM range (under 3000-3500rpm). Not to mention it would eliminate any traction he had to begin with.

He would probably be the first and last if he did indeed do it, cause its not a good idea on this platform.

Posted By: ohsigmachi_dup1 Re: Turbo and Spray? - 06/10/06 08:53 PM
Just use a window switch so you don't spay until 3rd gear.
Posted By: MapOfTaziFoSho Re: Turbo and Spray? - 06/11/06 05:01 AM
Originally posted by Tourige:

Well my point was that it would probably do more harm than good, and that it would be a waste of money. N20 is used on turbo applications to reduce lag. It is sprayed before the turbo makes boost, helping make power earlier and reduce the spool time. Lag is not something our cars have a problem with. A properly sized turbo spools plenty early, and honestly spraying before it hits would mean spraying in the no-no land of the RPM range (under 3000-3500rpm). Not to mention it would eliminate any traction he had to begin with.

He would probably be the first and last if he did indeed do it, cause its not a good idea on this platform.

I was and still will consider using a nitrous system on top of my supercharger on my 3L.

This would take me another year to get right tho. As it is the supercharger is just awaiting install.
Posted By: KingpinSVT Re: Turbo and Spray? - 06/11/06 04:42 PM
Your S/C is different. It wont make as much HP or TQ nearly as quickly as a T/C.
© CEG Archives