Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Tour VCT Custom drilled wheels? - 01/18/04 06:19 PM
Do any of you guys know where I cant get 19's for our car or even have them custom drilled?
Posted By: GIT-R-DONE Re: Custom drilled wheels? - 01/18/04 09:37 PM
Only thing i can think i of is to get them from somebody who already has them(consumer) and buy them off of them. I dont think your gonna find our pattern predrilled in a 19.
Posted By: 10mmFeeder Re: Custom drilled wheels? - 01/18/04 11:49 PM
spyengineering.com...My buddy got some 19" Axis' custom drilled from them...That's the only place I know of...
Posted By: JonnySVT Re: Custom drilled wheels? - 01/19/04 02:34 AM
i think centerline might make them too, unless they were custom drilled for the guy here. Also try Konig, I know they'll have some.
Posted By: GIT-R-DONE Re: Custom drilled wheels? - 01/19/04 02:37 AM
bernie had his centerline rpms drilled , and so did Import killer , he had his Konigs drilled. Only set made in black opal 18" 4x108
Posted By: Manch-VegasSVT Re: Custom drilled wheels? - 01/19/04 03:01 AM
Originally posted by FLCEGkid:
bernie had his centerline rpms drilled , and so did Import killer , he had his Konigs drilled. Only set made in black opal 18" 4x108

I checked out the centerline website and it says the rpm's are made for our size.....
Posted By: JonnySVT Re: Custom drilled wheels? - 01/19/04 03:03 AM
Quote:

Konig makes them for sure, I wasn't talking about Import killers wheels, but those were damn sexy...
Posted By: Sitin on 19's Re: Custom drilled wheels? - 01/19/04 05:53 AM
Konig does sell them in our bolt pattern up to 18" wheels. I have 19"s and i had to have them custom drilled. Here is my pics. my car

If you would like some konigs let me know and i can give you the phone #.
Posted By: Tour VCT Re: Custom drilled wheels? - 01/19/04 05:59 AM
sweet rims man, u said u have 205 tire on it but on the pic it looks like it reads 215, or maybe it may just be my eyes. how is the ride with those? stock suspension? what is the biggest tire u can go on a 19 without rubbing?

thanks,
billy
Posted By: Sitin on 19's Re: Custom drilled wheels? - 01/19/04 06:34 PM
Yes they are 215/35/19. I love the wheels. They look the sickest from a slight angle. The ride is all right. The only difference is you feel the road a little more. Which i love because it make the car feel more sporty. If that makes sence. I do have stock suspension. I heard the biggest you can go is 225 without rubbing but i am not sure. Just what i have heard. Good luck. I am trying to sell my car and if i don't sell the car complete like it is within a few weeks then i am going to sell off the rims, and system then sell the car as stock.
Posted By: solefood21_dup1 Re: Custom drilled wheels? - 01/26/04 12:05 AM
You can buy my Axis Se7en Mods. 19x8 custom drilled by Axis. Ordered from Axis, so warranty is with Axis, not some other middleman shop. PM me.
Posted By: Swazo Re: Custom drilled wheels? - 01/26/04 06:37 PM
I have custom drilled 18X7.5 RacingHart C5's on my SVT.
Posted By: auiotour Re: Custom drilled wheels? - 01/27/04 04:28 AM
Originally posted by Sitin on 19's:
Konig does sell them in our bolt pattern up to 18" wheels. I have 19"s and i had to have them custom drilled. Here is my pics. my car

If you would like some konigs let me know and i can give you the phone #.

Konig has Theories that are 19s in our bolt pattern, I did some major searching but found them.
http://www.rdmwheels.com/konig/theorygraphite.htm
Posted By: hmouta_dup1 Re: Custom drilled wheels? - 01/28/04 04:26 AM
rdm may custom drill them and simply list the bolt patterns they'll work with.
Posted By: jameszero Re: Custom drilled wheels? - 01/29/04 04:24 AM
www.discounttiredirect.com

i want 19's
very soon

tsw rib (hyper silver and chrome 4x100, 4x108)$341 chrome

konig prophet (silver and chrome 4x100, 4x108)$350 chrome

come already drilled for those patterns

tires 215/35/19 $140 nitto's

when income taxes come who cares about prices
Posted By: BSVT_dup1 Re: Custom drilled wheels? - 01/29/04 11:01 PM
I think the best way to do it is to go at a rims store near of you and find a model you want and ask if they can order them or ask them wich model should fit directly on your car....If you know exactly what you want that would be easier...5,6,10 branch with or without lip color, alu or chrome.....then will be able to help you out a bit more specific. If you go for custom drill that'll be very expensive, i pay the big price to get the wheels i wanted custom drill but they look sick and unique
Posted By: hmouta_dup1 Re: Custom drilled wheels? - 01/30/04 03:10 AM
IF a pice does custom drill, its usually 20-25 per wheel
Posted By: onosway Re: Custom drilled wheels? - 02/20/04 06:19 PM
I have a set of 19" Racing Hart C5's i need drilled but none of the shops I've contacted locally don't do it and SpyEng hasn't responed to my message yet - not sure if they even do third party wheels.
© CEG Archives