Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: izzodesh who has the biggest rims on a tour? - 11/11/03 06:00 AM
so any pics of the biggest rims on a tour?
i know this is asking for photochoppers but real ones would be sweet..

Posted By: JonnySVT Re: who has the biggest rims on a tour? - 11/11/03 08:50 AM
there are a handful of characters around here running 19s and I think that's the biggest "real" picture you'll get.
I roll the most chrome but alot of people on here don't like that.
Posted By: dartsoccer8 Re: who has the biggest rims on a tour? - 11/11/03 10:24 PM
Originally posted by skrilla187:
I roll the most chrome but alot of people on here don't like that.

but if i were you, i wouldn't let anyone tell ya what to do. i'd just take everyones opinion in, and leave it as is. if you think about it, people tell you to run white rims, or alloys, or whatever, but why would you do that? you'd look like everyone else. its cool that you stand out so much from the crowd. your car screams "hott", so dont let anyones opinions pull your custom contour down. i love it.
Posted By: izzodesh Re: who has the biggest rims on a tour? - 11/11/03 11:55 PM
skrilla like the ride..
custom paint is pimp too

anyone know if they still make BBS rims for tours?
Posted By: JonnySVT Re: who has the biggest rims on a tour? - 11/12/03 12:41 AM
Quote:

but if i were you, i wouldn't let anyone tell ya what to do. i'd just take everyones opinion in, and leave it as is.

He has done that quite well, I'll give him that. I have told him I don't like his car many times (as have others), but despite all of it, he has never blown up on anyone. We need more people like him on CEG. But less cars like his... That's a joke of course.
Posted By: KingpinSVT Re: who has the biggest rims on a tour? - 11/12/03 01:26 AM
i roll on twenty fizzles for shizze dizzle. nothing but the biggest bling blam for the svtizzle. ok ill stop, promise.

oh sorry, no pics.
Dayum Kingpin, don play like dat! All ya'll knows we roll Shaq size and up in the Derty Souff!
Posted By: IonNinja Re: who has the biggest rims on a tour? - 11/12/03 02:26 AM

20's
Posted By: dartsoccer8 Re: who has the biggest rims on a tour? - 11/12/03 05:42 AM
Originally posted by ZetecNinja:

20's

thats hott.
Posted By: fordfan056 Re: who has the biggest rims on a tour? - 11/12/03 06:00 AM
that is a nice tour. i did not think you could put 20's on a tour. one word beautful.
Posted By: Monstour Re: who has the biggest rims on a tour? - 11/12/03 06:09 AM

20's

Maybe its just me but those don't look an inch over 18inches, with a nice drop
Posted By: 97CS Re: who has the biggest rims on a tour? - 11/12/03 06:47 AM
How exactly would one go about fitting 19s on one's contour? One would like to do this.
Posted By: KingpinSVT Re: who has the biggest rims on a tour? - 11/12/03 07:29 AM
i believe its a photoshop fellas. . .
Posted By: Alex T._dup1 Re: who has the biggest rims on a tour? - 11/12/03 08:40 AM
It's a photoshop, but it still looks hot!
Posted By: IonNinja Re: who has the biggest rims on a tour? - 11/12/03 09:54 AM
no they're 20s on air ride!!!!!! REAL REAL REAL!
Posted By: unknown_dup1 Re: who has the biggest rims on a tour? - 11/12/03 04:17 PM
Here is a link to my car, I am running Axis 7 mod 19s, enjoy.

Link

Posted By: IonNinja Re: who has the biggest rims on a tour? - 11/12/03 10:57 PM
holy crap those wheels are heavy....
Posted By: izzodesh Re: who has the biggest rims on a tour? - 11/13/03 01:12 AM
wow i was about to say the same thing...
but they look nice...
like the exhaust too 8)
Posted By: IonNinja Re: who has the biggest rims on a tour? - 11/13/03 06:34 AM
I made it to someones signature...hell yea!
Posted By: Faboo Re: who has the biggest rims on a tour? - 11/13/03 07:32 AM
hmm...i have seen quite a few great looking people with 19's..wonder why theyre not posting...i just cant seem to remember their names on here

20's

chop... but hott nonetheless
Posted By: SVTpyr8 Re: who has the biggest rims on a tour? - 11/14/03 04:04 AM
MY pic post

19's on B&G's
Here is my car with 19" Konig Verdicts. Regarding the 20" wheel it is basically impossible because 20" wheels are made for rear wheel drive cars. Also i don't think i have ever seen silver 20" wheels. I have always seen chrome or polished.
my car pics

Tell me what you think...
Posted By: Static Re: who has the biggest rims on a tour? - 11/15/03 09:35 PM
I think I will stick to 18's... 19's are just to big for my taste....
Posted By: JonnySVT Re: who has the biggest rims on a tour? - 11/15/03 09:36 PM
Quote:

Regarding the 20" wheel it is basically impossible because 20" wheels are made for rear wheel drive cars. Also i don't think i have ever seen silver 20" wheels.

Nothing is impossible, if you have money...they will come...
Wheels can be powdercoated or painted any color you choose, if you have money...they will come...
Posted By: DevKustoms Re: who has the biggest rims on a tour? - 11/16/03 06:42 AM
19" axis se7ens...ALL THE WAY BABY

check em out (really need to finsih cardomain page)
20"s are impossible guys...unless you go above stock height and have almost no tire...check around
Posted By: izzodesh Re: who has the biggest rims on a tour? - 11/17/03 04:33 AM
dam guys ...19's are sick...
nice pics eveyone... i rated all your cars too... 8)
looks like this turned out to be a good post!
Originally posted by izzodesh:
anyone know if they still make BBS rims for tours?

BBS RX's fit our cars, i only know b/c i had them until some punk a$$ b*tches decided to relieve me of them. they are sweet looking too.
Here's my 15 sec of fame. 19x8 Axis Seven Mod with GCs and Konis.
Hammered and driving. (The car, not me!)

Posted By: LinaBby Re: who has the biggest rims on a tour? - 11/19/03 02:16 AM
Originally posted by unknown:
Here is a link to my car, I am running Axis 7 mod 19s, enjoy.

Link

I seriously love those rims! Yes I more like rims like skrillas. I love the chromed out lexanis but those are PRETTY!
Yes Im gonna call your car pretty!
Posted By: izzodesh Re: who has the biggest rims on a tour? - 11/19/03 02:42 AM
damm sole nice pic!
like the rims too!
u must have been half way out the window!
Originally posted by Sitin on 19's:
Tell me what you think...

Car?? What car?!? NICE TV!!!!!
Posted By: izzodesh Re: who has the biggest rims on a tour? - 11/24/03 07:12 PM
any more pics?
i would love to see some volks on a tour..
Posted By: BSVT_dup1 Re: who has the biggest rims on a tour? - 11/29/03 05:09 PM
Here are mine with Mas Italy's 19X8
Here [image]http://mishilo.image.pbase.com/u30/blacksvt/medium/18535406.IMGA0727.jpg[/image] and here [image]http://mishoga.image.pbase.com/u23/blacksvt/medium/17020709.IMGA0394.jpg[/image]
click the link in my sig for more pics !
Posted By: BSVT_dup1 Re: who has the biggest rims on a tour? - 11/29/03 05:12 PM
Sorry the link does'nt work ?
Click in my sig to see my Cardomain page ! I hope you'll like it.
Posted By: SVT SNOB Re: who has the biggest rims on a tour? - 12/01/03 02:31 AM
BSVT, those wheels look sick, I think I found my new wheels for my car. Where did u get them from?

Aaron
Posted By: showngo Re: who has the biggest rims on a tour? - 12/01/03 09:22 PM
19" focal f5's close to the bottom Profile
Clean! Clean! Clean! That's what I like to see. I love those wheels! I wanted to go with the Privat ZwanZigs but I decided to go with the Theory's. Mine rubs alot in the back, does yours? If you have a solution for the rubbing tell me.
Posted By: hmouta_dup1 Re: who has the biggest rims on a tour? - 12/05/03 06:12 AM
1andonly, very nice fg work. how long have u been fg'ing. i wanna try it and i'm wondering how long it'll take to get the technique down where i dont have to keep redoing it. i've never down it yet.
Posted By: Alex T._dup1 Re: who has the biggest rims on a tour? - 12/08/03 05:15 AM
Some hot rides!!!
Posted By: izzodesh Re: who has the biggest rims on a tour? - 12/10/03 08:16 PM
yes indeeedy
i am surprised this thread is still going... yaaa!
Posted By: LUK A LYK Re: who has the biggest rims on a tour? - 12/17/03 01:22 AM
BSVT those are absolutely the hottest wheels i think I have ever seen on a contour. Great work man
Posted By: liquidX Re: who has the biggest rims on a tour? - 04/18/05 02:21 PM
Sittin on Arospeed RS-GTs in Hyperblack:

XL

Posted By: Auto-X Fil Re: who has the biggest rims on a tour? - 04/18/05 02:54 PM
Originally posted by Sitin on 19's:
20" wheels are made for rear wheel drive cars.

WTF?
Posted By: SVTatGT Re: who has the biggest rims on a tour? - 04/18/05 05:25 PM
how do people dig up these old posts??
Posted By: Auto-X Fil Re: who has the biggest rims on a tour? - 04/18/05 06:02 PM
lol - I didn't even look at the dates. WTF?
Posted By: SVTatGT Re: who has the biggest rims on a tour? - 04/18/05 06:25 PM
Originally posted by izzodesh on 12/10/03:
yes indeeedy
i am surprised this thread is still going... yaaa!

well since this thread has been brought back to life from its 1 year and 4 month slumber, i guess ill contribute.

Craig Flango is running 20" Axis Se7en Mods on his Cougar.
Posted By: hmouta_dup1 Re: who has the biggest rims on a tour? - 04/25/05 03:49 AM
Originally posted by durateX:
Sittin on Arospeed RS-GTs in Hyperblack:

XL

can someone change this car to black. i want to get an idea of a black svt with hyperblack wheels. i can picure gloss black wheels but not sure if the hyperblack would be a weird match.

duratex, r u sure u have hyperblack? on this link arospeed the gunmetal is darker than the hyperblack and the hyperblack looks alot lighter than your pic. maybe its just the pic.
Posted By: liquidX Re: who has the biggest rims on a tour? - 04/25/05 01:11 PM
Originally posted by hmouta:
duratex, r u sure u have hyperblack? on this link arospeed the gunmetal is darker than the hyperblack and the hyperblack looks alot lighter than your pic. maybe its just the pic.

On the normal, hyperblack is either the same shade if not lighter than gunmetal itself. The only reason that it's commonly thought of being darker than gunmetal is just because it has "black" in the word. However, hyperblack consists of a series of metallic powder coats that results in an unparalled "wet" look that makes the finish worth about $50-$60 more than gunmetal or gloss black per set on the regular...

You can get a better look here:

However, getting back on topic, I will soon join the few, the proud 20" shoe bearers .

XL
Posted By: blakjak Re: who has the biggest rims on a tour? - 04/25/05 01:15 PM
here's an idea...stop with all the asthetic crap and just make you car look good and be fast. no look ghetto and be slower than stock.
Posted By: hmouta_dup1 Re: who has the biggest rims on a tour? - 04/25/05 07:18 PM
where did u get the info that that wheel is 25lb? i'm curious to see what the 18" weighs.
© CEG Archives