Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: bxd20_dup1 pic request: Centerline RPM 17" on SVT - 03/15/06 07:59 PM
Found a lot of broken links but no good pics in the forums. Centerline's website doesn't have any nice clear pics either.

Anyone have 17" Centerline RPM wheels on an SVT? Preferably T-red and silver finish on the wheels... but I'll take it any way you got it.

Brian
99 SVT
i have storms if youd like a pix of that..
I have a pic of poop on the lawn? Would you like that?
Posted By: m!key Re: pic request: Centerline RPM 17" on SVT - 03/15/06 09:27 PM
yes please.
Posted By: rkneeshaw Re: pic request: Centerline RPM 17" on SVT - 03/15/06 09:55 PM
ASK AND YE SHALL RECEIVE!

Dont ask.
Posted By: svt4stv Re: pic request: Centerline RPM 17" on SVT - 03/15/06 10:18 PM
that's your poop, isn't it?

i have 19" rpms on a csvt
Posted By: akrump47 Re: pic request: Centerline RPM 17" on SVT - 03/15/06 10:53 PM
Just grab a pic of the rims from somewhere and photoshop them onto a CSVT!
Posted By: GTO Pete Re: pic request: Centerline RPM 17" on SVT - 03/16/06 12:36 AM
Ask and ye shall receive.

Posted By: Goonz SVT Re: pic request: Centerline RPM 17" on SVT - 03/16/06 04:40 AM
this?

Those look good to me! Id take an 18 over the 17. The 19s look good but thats a bit too much rim for me.
GTO Pete-

Very nice, thank you. What size tires were you running in those pics? And was that stock suspension or lowered?

Thanks again!

Brian
Those are some sweet looking wheels. Slap them on any 'Tour other than a silver one, then have the triangular areas on each spoke painted body color. I think that'd look pretty hot sitting still or rolling down the highway.
Posted By: GTO Pete Re: pic request: Centerline RPM 17" on SVT - 03/16/06 08:28 PM
Originally posted by bxd20:
GTO Pete-

Very nice, thank you. What size tires were you running in those pics? And was that stock suspension or lowered?

Thanks again!

Brian

Not my car - my old 19s are on svt4stv's car. PM silversvts and he'll fill you in on the 17s.
© CEG Archives