Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: elraido any thoughts on my rims? - 02/07/06 06:43 AM
Just wondering what some of ya think of the rims? They are Miglia 1000's 16" I think they are very different then what most people have...and pay no attention to the crushed parts...those are now fixed. They do need new rubber on them cause they are cupped on the insides because of my tire alignment....grrrr.
my rims
Posted By: BlueMystique_dup1 Re: any thoughts on my rims? - 02/07/06 06:58 AM
I like them, they sort of have a deep dish effect. What size tires do you have on them?
Posted By: elraido Re: any thoughts on my rims? - 02/07/06 07:06 AM
205/55/16's I know they are Kuhmos. And from zooming in on the photos they are ECSTA supra's. Anyone want the tires? two of them are half way decent.
Posted By: BlueMystique_dup1 Re: any thoughts on my rims? - 02/07/06 07:12 AM
I like the look, I like to see some sidewall, so I prefer the 16". I wouldn't mind a set like that myself, looking at some Borbet type B's I think' by the way what is your offset and any rub issues?
Posted By: elraido Re: any thoughts on my rims? - 02/07/06 07:20 AM
no rubbing at all....and, forgive my ignorance, what do you mean by offset?
Posted By: BlueMystique_dup1 Re: any thoughts on my rims? - 02/07/06 07:34 AM
Take a look at this link
http://www.1010tires.com/tech.asp?type=wheels#offset

Posted By: elraido Re: any thoughts on my rims? - 02/07/06 07:40 AM
yeeeeeeshhh...I have no idea.
Posted By: f-rice_dup1 Re: any thoughts on my rims? - 02/09/06 01:31 AM
My friend had those on his VW scirocco sold them to another friend with a VW jetta , who sold them to another friend with a VW GTI . Those rims got around . They look OK .
Posted By: elraido Re: any thoughts on my rims? - 02/09/06 05:32 AM
Originally posted by f-rice:
My friend had those on his VW scirocco sold them to another friend with a VW jetta , who sold them to another friend with a VW GTI . Those rims got around . They look OK .

shoot....looks as if they are the town whore.
Posted By: The Digital Slacker Re: any thoughts on my rims? - 02/09/06 07:30 PM
that'd be the nuts if they were bigger
Posted By: elraido Re: any thoughts on my rims? - 02/10/06 02:41 AM
and why would that be?
Posted By: The Five-Oh! Re: any thoughts on my rims? - 02/10/06 04:37 AM
they are attached to a busted ass vehicle
Posted By: elraido Re: any thoughts on my rims? - 02/10/06 04:55 AM
didn't you read that the car is no longer in post deer killing frenzy? All fixed up (for the most part)....need to repaint the new roof cause I was in a hurry and didn't sand in between coats.....doh! And need to fix minor fitment issues, but I am waiting until it is warm outside to do that.
© CEG Archives