check this out

17X7
4-108
ET45
Sport Edition FOX 2
$69.00 each
very limited quantities
call me if you want in on these
here's a picture of the wheel and as always if you want tires with them there will be no charge for mounting and balancing
Dang thas a good deal!

For reference, do you know the weight?
22.0 LBS
Edging up on the heavy side but for someone looking for nice cheap wheels I would jump on this!

Originally posted by starjammir:
22.0 LBS

Ouch! Thanks for the info anyway, Luke. We're always looking for a bigger selection in our bolt pattern!
Wow that is a great deal!
here is the Sport Edition D3 ..... only 20 lbs. and $79.00 in 17"

I think the stock SVT wheels are like 21lbs, aren't they? Not gaining anything, but not loosing either, thats a heck of a deal on wheels.

Luke, do you know the offset for each of those?

Also, the pic isn't loading for the D3s
Hey, the fox 5 looks hot, whats the offset and weight on them baby's?
Originally posted by rkneeshaw3.0:
I think the stock SVT wheels are like 21lbs, aren't they? Not gaining anything, but not loosing either, thats a heck of a deal on wheels.

Actually the stock SVT rims range from 19-20.5lbs but you have to remember they are 16" rims. That means the moment of inertia of a 17" rim of identical weight will make them act heavier for acceleration & braking. (i.e. drop performance)

I don't have my numbers off hand but IIRC you need a 16-17lb 17" rim to be about equal to an E1 rim. I have a nice excel spreadsheet for everything.

Also, the pic isn't loading for the D3s

I think FSVT wheels are 21-22 lbs, just for reference most people don't complain about those.

Yep, looks like a good deal.
Yeah, maybe not fit for the hardcore performance/handling types, but still a couple of awesome deals if you just want a nice set of wheels.

Luke, you really should come here more often.
Love the first set of wheels! Not bad at all! Great set of winter rims right there!

it's in the first post ET45 = 45mm offset in wheelspeak
Originally posted by Luke@tirerack:

it's in the first post ET45 = 45mm offset in wheelspeak

He's asking about the Fox 5 on Tirerack's site. Not the 2's you posted about.
Fox 5 discontinued and not available any longer but it was 45 as well
© CEG Archives