Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: BlackSleeper Where can I buy the "Aussie" sway bar? - 04/29/04 08:34 PM
So I have looked around at the parts sources, but can't find the "Aussie" sway bar which is apparently 24mm? correct me if I'm wrong. Also how much does it cost?

Thanks
You can only get them used IIRC. Watch out for the search nazis.
sorry Im a little retarded, but what does IIRC mean?
Posted By: PDXSVT Re: Where can I buy the "Aussie" sway bar? - 04/29/04 09:04 PM
"If I remember correctly."
just check the classified often though
buy them used or contact Stazi OR contact Terry Haines in Grand Rapids, he will most likely have them. . .

Suneil
Try to get a hold of "RT and his SE", IIRC he has a brand new one that he is trying to sell.
AndyW has one for sale, Brand new to, Shoot him a Pm
Posted By: Stazi Re: Where can I buy the "Aussie" sway bar? - 05/04/04 12:02 AM
Seeing as I am leaving AAM soon to start a new job, I may be able to buy more now as it won't be a conflict of interest anymore.

But to do this I need to get a group buy going. At least 40 bars would be ideal, but lets see if we can even drum-up that much interest as in the past it has been tough.

I would sell them bundled with upgraded swaybar links, bushings and Terry-Haines-style "nipper" backing plates for $220 a kit, shipped to your door (add $10 for Canada shipments). This would give you EVERYTHING you need to install the bar onto your Contour, Cougar or Mystique, all years.

If you'd be interested in buying, paying for the bar $200 up front, then post here. If you can't commit $220, then don't bother.
© CEG Archives