Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: zts4u2nv Just put on Roush springs and ST200 struts? - 10/20/02 07:27 PM
Just put on Roush springs and ST200 struts and it only sits about an 1/2in lower than stock? I only had time to do the fronts. what is wrong with this?Rides perfect just not low enough. What can I do to go lower? Thanks, Jason D.
How long have they been on, You have to give them time to Settel.
Yeah. mine settled almost another inch in a week.
I thought roush springs were too stiff for st200 struts? Does anybody know if this is true?
Originally posted by CRZYDRVR:
Yeah. mine settled almost another inch in a week.
Mine too. I was pretty disappointed at first.
Me too

In reply to:

I thought roush springs were too stiff for st200 struts? Does anybody know if this is true?

They are made to work with stock struts. I have SVT struts on mine and they work fine. They will still wear out the struts faster than stock springs, but not as bad.
does anyone know the specs on the roush springs?
such as spring rate...
are the st200 struts $149 for the whole set or just two??
does anyone know?
Originally posted by Chi-TowNSVT:
does anyone know?

For the set Mario.
Originally posted by I-Dom-In-8:
Originally posted by Chi-TowNSVT:
does anyone know?

For the set Mario.

hey man dont make fun of me
some of them do come in a set of 2
Well I just got done putting in the rears today. And the rear was dropped 2" as soon as i sat it down off the jacks. But my front has only dropped 1" so far? Why is that? All I can say is the ride is better than stock. I think this is the best combo for the money.IMO.

Jason D.
Thats how mine was too. The front settled a little more, almost level front to back. My back tires are almost tucking under the wheelwells now.
Originally posted by zts4u2nv:
Well I just got done putting in the rears today. And the rear was dropped 2" as soon as i sat it down off the jacks. But my front has only dropped 1" so far? Why is that? All I can say is the ride is better than stock. I think this is the best combo for the money.IMO.

Jason D.

Glad to here someone with an SVT using the Roush Springs, you have inspired me man. Where do I call to get them? I will order em today!
are the st200 struts any better than the stock svt ones?
© CEG Archives