Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Ive been hearing a knocking sound along with crappy handling, I checked today and the shaft of the koni is just dangling. The car is still driveable but barely. Sucks!
Life time warranty
you know, the more I learn about koni (for anything but open wheel cars) the less I like them, and the less likely I am to ever use them on any car I ever run.
Originally posted by Rara:
you know, the more I learn about koni (for anything but open wheel cars) the less I like them, and the less likely I am to ever use them on any car I ever run.

I think I am beginning to agree. From reading just here and the issues. I don't have any personal experience with anything breaking. I really liked the adjustability this weekend autoxing. Making the rear full stiff was a big benefit.
Originally posted by todras:
Originally posted by Rara:

I think I am beginning to agree. From reading just here and the issues. I don't have any personal experience with anything breaking. I really liked the adjustability this weekend autoxing. Making the rear full stiff was a big benefit.

And I still think that most street car konis have way too much rebound damping.
Ill have to pull out my paperwork, I bought them from SP Motorsports, sent an email have not heard back.
© CEG Archives