Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: GI8U2racing B+G or Koni Springs? - 03/30/06 07:30 PM
I am either going with the Koni or B+G springs with Koni Struts either way. I will be doing a little road racing and more autocross with the car. It is my daily driver, but I do not mind a harsh ride. How even is the drop for these and are the estimates correct for the amount of drop? Has anyone rode in both to be able to compare? I have a cougar by the way, what should I go with? I'm trying to order them today or tomorrow.
Posted By: JustinCSVT Re: B+G or Koni Springs? - 03/30/06 07:51 PM
I bet they will be pretty similar. I tracked my car with the Koni Sport kit and it held on really hard in the turns. Actually surprised my instructor with how much speed I could carry through a few turns.
Posted By: AliasJerkâ?¢ Re: B+G or Koni Springs? - 03/30/06 08:16 PM
Originally posted by GI8U2racing:
I am either going with the Koni or B+G springs with Koni Struts either way. I will be doing a little road racing and more autocross with the car. It is my daily driver, but I do not mind a harsh ride. How even is the drop for these and are the estimates correct for the amount of drop? Has anyone rode in both to be able to compare? I have a cougar by the way, what should I go with? I'm trying to order them today or tomorrow.

ask bill, Starjammir. He has B+G springs and koni struts all around, that car handles like a dream.
Posted By: The Five-Oh! Re: B+G or Koni Springs? - 03/30/06 08:47 PM
B+G Sports with Koni struts, in two words... Kick Ass.

Posted By: Steeda. Re: B+G or Koni Springs? - 03/30/06 09:24 PM
H&R's > B&G's
© CEG Archives