Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: contourfreak22 oil pressure gauge hook up - 09/01/06 01:16 AM
i saw the post on here where they hook up the oil pressure gauge line on the side of the head under the coil pack and thats where i hooked it up but now i cant put the coil pack back i had to modify alittle. is there anyway i can hook this up with out it being in the way of the coil pack? theres another fitting on the head but i gotta remove the thermostat housing. any ideas? im not sure where i can hook it up on the black. well thanks
Posted By: BrApple_dup1 Re: oil pressure gauge hook up - 09/01/06 01:18 AM
get some fittings to move the sensing unit to a different angle or to move it furthur away ... wait i take it you installed an electrical gage? you can always go hard line to the unit
Posted By: contourfreak22 Re: oil pressure gauge hook up - 09/01/06 01:21 AM
aloso i was wondering where i can mount the gauge in the car. i have it mounted under the radio back away from the cup holders. i was also thinking i can mount it where the big pannel is under the steering wheel. but still i cant see it either. if anyone has any ideas please let me know. also they said we can mount it in the change cubby i like that i dea but i dont seem to have the stuff to make it. i usually use whatever i got around the house. by the way this is a 99 contour. thanks
Posted By: contourfreak22 Re: oil pressure gauge hook up - 09/01/06 01:23 AM
Originally posted by BrApple:
get some fittings to move the sensing unit to a different angle or to move it furthur away ... wait i take it you installed an electrical gage? you can always go hard line to the unit

it's still gonna be in the way cause you got so much clearence between the fitting and the coil pack mount.
© CEG Archives