Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: SniperUML Help any one? - 07/17/06 11:27 PM
So yea I walked out of work today to find my front end all smashed up. Someone in a 4x4 truck backed into my vehicle and drove off. I don't know who it was and there was no one around as far as I can tell. I have a perfect imprint of the trailer hitch on my bumber. I just got a new header panel in cause the other one was cracked before. I put that in and it turns out that the frame isn't bent. THANK GOD!! But I need new: Bumper, hood, grille, headlight assemblies. Anyone help me out? I am willing to pay, of course, but I won't be able to pay till a week from friday.

If anyone has these peices please let me know ASAP.

Thanks,
~Dan
Posted By: ButtonPuncher_dup1 Re: Help any one? - 07/18/06 03:32 AM
Wow that sucks. Sorry to hear. The EXACT same thing happened to my roomate. Morons go and buy trucks and never learn how to drive them.

If you don't have a local u-pull junkyard, get a hold of Al Figols. His email addy is...

alfigols@yahoo.com

He is in NY and is constantly parting out Contours. I got a whole interior from him for an awesome deal.

HTH,
BP
Posted By: SniperUML Re: Help any one? - 07/18/06 05:21 AM
Thanks man,

I looked at local junkyards everything got is either in worse condition then mine or they want like $80 for a used/ scratched/ and dinged bumper. I will send him an e-mail.

THanks again,
~Dan
Posted By: blakjak Re: Help any one? - 07/18/06 09:57 PM
you should take a trip to florida, i can get you the parts, but the shipping would be a [censored]. about $35 a piece for the hood and bumper. you should just go ahead and buy new headlights, and the grill will run between 15-25. oh yeah, do you need the mounting bracket for the headlights?
Posted By: SniperUML Re: Help any one? - 07/18/06 10:15 PM
No I got the header panel for the headlights and the grille, headlights i think i will buy new, and i'm getting a bumper... so i'm down to jsut needing a hood. I don't care what color.

Again if anyone knows a good deal, let me know. I can pay for shipping, when I will have the cash to get the hood idk. I just got alot of stuff so I might have to wait a while to get the other parts.

THanks again,
~dan
Posted By: PacificTourG Re: Help any one? - 07/19/06 07:04 PM
Have you considered going to a junkyard to get parts?
© CEG Archives