Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: supertouringmike Super Zetec - 06/13/06 08:34 PM
What happened to the guy with all the Cool Zetec engine parts?

How is your project going, we are anxiously waiting.

My newest mod, middle grade gas (been using the good stuff for years, No difference )
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Super Zetec - 06/13/06 11:30 PM
Who?
Posted By: ChattavegasSE_dup1 Re: Super Zetec - 06/14/06 12:41 AM
Me? You're a few years late. Ross or Hector, 'bout a year late. Who even drives a Zetec any more?
Posted By: KerryKool Re: Super Zetec - 06/14/06 01:11 AM
I see some high powered 4-bangers lurking the forums, some with more HP than a CSVT.

What was the persons CEG name?
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Super Zetec - 06/14/06 01:15 AM
Originally posted by KerryKool:
I see some high powered 4-bangers lurking the forums, some with more HP than a CSVT.

What was the persons CEG name?

Who?

My new car (engine- 4G63) definitely has a TON of similarities to the Zetec.....even the belt layout is almost identical.
Posted By: ohsigmachi_dup1 Re: Super Zetec - 06/14/06 02:33 AM
If you're are refering to my project, it's on hold until I move back to the mainland in August. There have also been a few set backs.
Posted By: ButtonPuncher_dup1 Re: Super Zetec - 06/14/06 05:09 AM
It seems like everyone's projects are on hold. Both striker2 and I have put our turbo projects on hold due to lack of funds.

I found out that my base tunes from Brenspeed/SCT are all screwed up too.

BP
Posted By: Augi Re: Super Zetec - 06/14/06 06:17 AM
Originally posted by ChattavegasSE:
Me? You're a few years late. Ross or Hector, 'bout a year late. Who even drives a Zetec any more?

I drive a zetec. not a super zetec, but still one nontheless. Hoping for a duratec as the next car.
Posted By: ohsigmachi_dup1 Re: Super Zetec - 06/14/06 06:31 AM
Originally posted by ButtonPuncher:
It seems like everyone's projects are on hold. Both striker2 and I have put our turbo projects on hold due to lack of funds.

I found out that my base tunes from Brenspeed/SCT are all screwed up too.

BP

My funds are in good order, but moving just leaves me with no time to start the nitty gritty of the project. I'm also waiting to get back to the mainland so I can quit getting raped with ridiculous shipping charges.

I also had trouble finding anyone around here that could tune an SCT PRP on my Z. All the shops around here handle either Japanese tuner kids or Old school muscle cars.
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Super Zetec - 06/14/06 11:43 PM
Originally posted by Augi:
Originally posted by ChattavegasSE:

I drive a zetec. not a super zetec, but still one nontheless. Hoping for a duratec as the next car.

Duratec?
© CEG Archives