Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: timeless420_dup1 O2 voltages. - 04/25/06 01:03 PM
It seems I found a mysterious vaccuum leak that was causing a progessively worse lean condition as time passed. Knowing that and lacking a wideband O2, I richened up my A/F ratio to be on the safe side. However, until I can get back to the dyno and get it back on the wideband I would like to get ti back to rougly where it should be but I am not sure what O2 voltages on our cars would correlate to ~12.7:1 or so. I know this isn't very accurate but it's just a temp fix while I am testing to see if I have the leak taken care of.

Thanks.
Posted By: timeless420_dup1 Re: O2 voltages. - 04/26/06 03:14 AM
Originally posted by timeless420:
It seems I found a mysterious vaccuum leak that was causing a progessively worse lean condition as time passed. Knowing that and lacking a wideband O2, I richened up my A/F ratio to be on the safe side. However, until I can get back to the dyno and get it back on the wideband I would like to get ti back to rougly where it should be but I am not sure what O2 voltages on our cars would correlate to ~12.7:1 or so. I know this isn't very accurate but it's just a temp fix while I am testing to see if I have the leak taken care of.

Thanks.

Bump...
© CEG Archives