Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Clay_SVT Trubendz? - 04/05/06 04:26 AM
Hey everyone I'm clayton. I installed my MSDS headers and after doing research on the forum I found out that I need a flex pipe so I ordered a trubendz y-pipe today with a highflow cat. I was wondering if anyone has used this y-pipe before and also about how long I should expect it to come in? I wish I would have waited to do my headers I guess I should have done some research first.
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: Trubendz? - 04/05/06 04:37 AM
Welcome Clay! You've come to the right place. Someone will definitely chime in on their experience with Trubendz. See you at Spring Zing 06!

Mark
Posted By: bradSVT Re: Trubendz? - 04/05/06 04:43 AM
it took almost four weeks to get my exhaust from trubendz. They are very slow.
Posted By: Pre98 Re: Trubendz? - 04/05/06 05:03 AM
Originally posted by bradSVT:

That's odd. Mine arrived in a week and a half if I remember correctly. :shrugs:
Posted By: Sl33stak Re: Trubendz? - 04/05/06 09:48 AM
Originally posted by bradSVT:

Mine took 8 days....
Posted By: Clay_SVT Re: Trubendz? - 04/05/06 10:47 AM
I hope it doesnt take very long. I havent driven my car in a couple days and I miss it already. I guess if it takes 4 weeks it'll be here in time for spring zing!
Posted By: LUCA_dup1 Re: Trubendz? - 04/05/06 01:23 PM
Welcome!

I'm still waiting on my testpipe w/HF Cat. and MIL's. They were supposed to be sent out on the 25 or 27th of March but they haven't arrived yet. Hopefully in the next few days they will be here.
Posted By: Tourige Re: Trubendz? - 04/05/06 08:11 PM
my crap took 5 weeks, Trubendz is really hit or miss, lately its been VERY miss.
Posted By: SHOgoFast Re: Trubendz? - 04/06/06 01:58 AM
My stuff was delivered in under 2 weeks...had good e-mail contact too.
Posted By: Clay_SVT Re: Trubendz? - 04/06/06 02:27 PM
I havent gotten any response by email yet and everytime I call no one answers
Posted By: skifast87 Re: Trubendz? - 04/06/06 03:19 PM
hey buddy well as you have seen trubendz is a crapshoot when it comes to shipping. as far as the Y pipe goes i have one and i love it. mine bolted right in like it was stock. it does however make the car a lil more raspy i think. but i dont have a resonated catback so thats why.
Posted By: Tourige Re: Trubendz? - 04/06/06 05:05 PM
Originally posted by skifast87:
hey buddy well as you have seen trubendz is a crapshoot when it comes to shipping. as far as the Y pipe goes i have one and i love it. mine bolted right in like it was stock. it does however make the car a lil more raspy i think. but i dont have a resonated catback so thats why.

yea that is why, are you running a test pipe or a Hi-flow cat?
Posted By: skifast87 Re: Trubendz? - 04/06/06 05:47 PM
well when i was young and stupid i had a test pipe in there and no muffler. now i just have a hi flow cat and its still raspy. i have a flowmaster i need to put back in there but it also makes it raspy so i was gonna try and get the bigest magna flow under there that i can.
Posted By: Tourige Re: Trubendz? - 04/06/06 11:11 PM
Originally posted by skifast87:
well when i was young and stupid i had a test pipe in there and no muffler. now i just have a hi flow cat and its still raspy. i have a flowmaster i need to put back in there but it also makes it raspy so i was gonna try and get the bigest magna flow under there that i can.

Magnaflow it up!
Posted By: Clay_SVT Re: Trubendz? - 04/07/06 06:13 PM
Just talked to trubendz he said it should be here by the middle of next week, I hope it's as nice of a peice as the headers are, thanx guys for all the info.
Posted By: LUCA_dup1 Re: Trubendz? - 04/09/06 03:14 AM
Glad you finally got to speak with someone.
My stuff will be here on Wed. Finally!
© CEG Archives