Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Nkosi 98 CSVT Mods...I have a lot of money - 11/26/05 11:31 PM
Basically it goes like this: I got a killer job, and I make a lot of money. I want to mod the [censored] out of my 98 CSVT. I'm thinking about starting with full exhaust (headers back) I have a drop in filter right now, but wondering about gain on a full CAI, also Turbo (or TT), chip, cams, ect ect. What would yall suggest, lets give it an initial budget of $10k. What kind of mods would yall suggest, what kind of gains am I looking at over stock. Also wondering about true dual exhaust.

If possible could yall post links to the mods you list? I don't really know of anywhere to buy.

So far the car just has a new set of all season Z-rated tires, a spec stage 1 clutch, new flywheel, and a drop in filter.

Thanks in advance for your time
So if you have a lot of cash, why not just buy my car from me for a good price. I guarantee you it will cost you a lot more to mod your car even close to the way I have mine then to just give me a good price .

Then you can sell your other one to recoup some money.

**************Edit: My mods *************

3Liter
Turbo charged and intercooled Stainless headers and turbo piping
2.5" catback exhaust magnaflow mufflers
17" rims 235 series tires
SCT Pro Racer Tuning package,

Full gauges, A/F gauge with wideband O2 sensor, EGT (turbine inlet temp), Intake Air Temp (dual channel), Boost
Full stereo system Eclipse front end w/BostonAccoustics Pro series, PPI amps, 4 subs
60K miles, Great condition all the way around
New bigger brakes, 300mm fronts, 278mm rear
Full Tint
Spec Stage 3, Torsen, updated shift rods.
Steeda Triax short throw shifter

Many more things, too much to list

I doubt you'd want to buy it, but floating 10 g's got my attention. If add a bit more cash to that you can PM me.

Posted By: Ray_dup1 Re: 98 CSVT Mods...I have a lot of money - 11/26/05 11:38 PM
Okay..

I'm going to brush right over the "killer job" thing.. whatever you say, bud.. that's your perogative..

Learn to use the search feature.
Doing so with these terms will help tremendously:

Turbo:
ADC (arizone dyno chip) turbo kit.
One note: no need for a TT.. not easily feaible in the bay, and would be as efficient as a PROPERLY sized and tuned single turbo (which ADC has)

Headers:
MSDS or "Weapon R"... everything else is.. well.. anyway.

Exhaust:
trubendz
borla
bassani
Magnaflow
Basically just look under the Duratec performance forum, and read the sticky at the top.

In fact.. read the sticky at the top of every forum that is applicable.

the FORCED INDUCTION forum, 3L forum.(VERY BIG recomendation...)

welcome to CEG.. and a serious good luck to you and your mods..

ENJOY IT!!

Posted By: bobbyd Re: 98 CSVT Mods...I have a lot of money - 11/26/05 11:52 PM
buy a car with a V8 easier to modify , easier to make fast, use the SVT as a moderatley fast very nice DD

not saying the SVT is not worth modding but u have to think about things in the long run

Ford v8s are easy to modify and make power, so are teh SBC but if ur really looking into amazing technology and powermaking GMs LSx series motors are amazing but it would cost more than what ur traditional small block would , or u could just go BBC or ford
YUMMY BIG BLOCK (licks lips)
I bet my SVT will make your SS sweat if you ever met up with it. From a launch it'll make it sweat but on the highway...theres a good chance I'll be saying seeya.
Persoannly, I'd get another car w/ 10k. Anyways...

do a 3L swap and add an ADC turbo, with MSDS headers and 2" Ture Dual exhaust. And dont forget to add an LSD to your tranny. That will be around your budget of 10k
if money is not an issue (as you have an amazing job or so you say), then why dont you go ahead and be the first to convert a contour to RWD.
Posted By: PDXSVT Re: 98 CSVT Mods...I have a lot of money - 11/27/05 01:48 AM
I agree with posthuman63t that if you want to keep your present car and do $10K in mods, go 3L, turbo, headers, LSD. And IF you can part with your car but want a modded CSVT, buying warmonger's and selling yours is worth considering.
Posted By: bobbyd Re: 98 CSVT Mods...I have a lot of money - 11/27/05 02:23 AM
Originally posted by warmonger:
I bet my SVT will make your SS sweat if you ever met up with it. From a launch it'll make it sweat but on the highway...theres a good chance I'll be saying seeya.

its a possibility i would not doubt ,ur talking about a highly modified car to my stockish (exhaust work) SS

i bet if i had put teh same amount of money into my car it would be faster, im not trying to appear cocky about it im just stating a fact its much easier to make power

And im not just trying to support the GM side, hell if teh kid has no problem with money buy an 03-04 cobra, if iwas a ford fan that would be what i would do , and having teh SVT as my DD.

But then again it also depends on where he lives, i get about 4-10 feet of snow a year im def not gonan be pushing my modified RWD sports car through the snow

its always nice to have a sports car and a DD, as i said b4 just thinking ahead
this is awesome.
Posted By: Nkosi Re: 98 CSVT Mods...I have a lot of money - 11/27/05 04:50 AM
Don't feel like buying a new car, was thinking about an 04 Cobra, but for now I'm just gonna chill with my CSVT and see how this job plays out.

For anyone interested, I sell credit card services and merchant accounts via JP Morgan/Chase Bank...to kind of gloss over things. I'm not wanting to buy a new car, or someone elses car, just do mine up.

I understand there are some general guidelines at the beginning of each forum, but as I'm sure your all aware, people always have diff opnions on what mod is better/faster/high end vs low end gain/ect ect. if you guys had the money to do what you wanted, what would you do? and RWD conversion is just a dumb idea.....cost to reward ratio isn't feasable.
hell, if i had the cash to pour into it i would so do a RWD conversion.
Posted By: stilov Re: 98 CSVT Mods...I have a lot of money - 11/27/05 06:08 AM
Posted By: Tourige Re: 98 CSVT Mods...I have a lot of money - 11/27/05 06:31 AM
i like all the people saying Turbo and MSDS/Weapon R headers.. i wonder if they know what Turbo Headers are..
Posted By: Shawnb Re: 98 CSVT Mods...I have a lot of money - 11/27/05 06:33 AM
Get a real wheel drive car if you want to make something fast.

Don't waste your time on FWD; just enjoy the car as a daily driver and be glad that you are one of the just over 11,000 people lucky enough to own a CSVT.
Posted By: svt4stv Re: 98 CSVT Mods...I have a lot of money - 11/27/05 06:36 AM
how come all the guys with boatloads of disposable cash live in Florida??
Posted By: Shawnb Re: 98 CSVT Mods...I have a lot of money - 11/27/05 07:00 AM
Originally posted by svt4stv:

You never saw Scarface?
Posted By: muntus Re: 98 CSVT Mods...I have a lot of money - 11/27/05 07:32 AM
Go and buy everything in the Group Buy forum, you cockaroach.
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: 98 CSVT Mods...I have a lot of money - 11/27/05 07:37 AM
Originally posted by posthuman63t:
do a 3L swap and add an ADC turbo, with MSDS headers and 2" Ture Dual exhaust.

Mark
Posted By: Ray_dup1 Re: 98 CSVT Mods...I have a lot of money - 11/27/05 07:54 AM
a 3L WITH turbo on a 2INCH EXHAUST?

lol

Posted By: Nkosi Re: 98 CSVT Mods...I have a lot of money - 11/27/05 08:07 AM
Originally posted by svt4stv:

Heh, I actually live in Denton Texas now (I need to change that ), and it's not like I just have cash sitting around. I busted my ass ever since I was in high school trying to get myself into a good place. Now I am 18, with a job in sales making a six figure income, and I am happy with just rewarding myself a lil. I don't want to go and drop a whole bunch of cash on a new ride, I'd rather live below my means of income and invest most of it, buy a house in a few years.
Thanks for all yall's suggestions so far.
Posted By: JEDsContour Re: 98 CSVT Mods...I have a lot of money - 11/27/05 01:09 PM
Originally posted by Nkosi:
Heh, I actually live in Denton Texas now (I need to change that ), and it's not like I just have cash sitting around. I busted my ass ever since I was in high school trying to get myself into a good place. Now I am 18, with a job in sales making a six figure income, and I am happy with just rewarding myself a lil. I don't want to go and drop a whole bunch of cash on a new ride, I'd rather live below my means of income and invest most of it, buy a house in a few years.

This is a waste of time post I know but here it goesâ?¦.

At 18 years old, the worst thing you can do is throw money and time away on a car. But since you are going to do just that, take Warmongers advice, buy his race-car (if you must) and get this out of your system long enough to put some important things in place.

You better tell us what youâ??re selling to pull in a â??six figure incomeâ? at 18 years old. My guess is that it's a â??projectedâ? six figure income based on a couple of good paychecks. Work on making this a lifetime situation by not neglecting your education.

Make sure you get some college behind you. Are your parents well off? Can they send you full time to college? Can you get scholarships? TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL OF THAT! Even just night school a couple of days a week is good. Pull that income for a year or so, save as much of it as you can and then get yourself into a full-time college. Just donâ??t wait too long.

This following is excellent advice: Cars are completely over-rated as a turn on for women. Real estate is natureâ??s aphrodisiac. Believe it. I bought my first home while attending college full time for a BS in physics. Did it with money I had saved for college but didnâ??t need due to scholarships I earned. Living off-campus in your own single family home is an experience not to be missed â??? especially when all your classmates are living two or three deep in dorm rooms.

Hereâ??s some damn boring advice. Do you work for a company or are you self-employed? Are you contributing the maximum allowable amount to your retirement plans (401K, IRA)? At 18 none of that seems important I know, but now is when any money you can put in tax-free investments has an absolutely amazing payoff.

In terms of buying things, save for the house first before you start throwing money away on your car.

Once you have completed a college degree, own a home and have an aggressive investment plan in place then you can start bragging about how much disposable income you have â??? and start disposing of it!

Itâ??s not what youâ??re earning right now that really counts - it education and what you have in the bank and in hard assets (college degree, property, investments).

Always, always, ALWAYS in your future stands an older man that you better start taking care of now. SMART hard work pays off
Originally posted by guitarman19853:
hell, if i had the cash to pour into it i would so do a RWD conversion.

NO WAY.

All wheel drive conversion from the European Mondeos.

The older ones are available and though we don't know what it will take to make it work, it is probably the best option.

Not only that, the Jaguar has some parts that can be made to work and possibly the rear end from the ford escape.
Posted By: Ray_dup1 Re: 98 CSVT Mods...I have a lot of money - 11/27/05 04:27 PM
Originally posted by JEDsContour:

Its like listening to the 11th commandment.. bravo.. well spoken, sir.
Posted By: Nkosi Re: 98 CSVT Mods...I have a lot of money - 11/27/05 05:03 PM

This is a waste of time post I know but here it goesâ?¦.

At 18 years old, the worst thing you can do is throw money and time away on a car. But since you are going to do just that, take Warmongers advice, buy his race-car (if you must) and get this out of your system long enough to put some important things in place.

You better tell us what youâ??re selling to pull in a â??six figure incomeâ? at 18 years old. My guess is that it's a â??projectedâ? six figure income based on a couple of good paychecks. Work on making this a lifetime situation by not neglecting your education.

Make sure you get some college behind you. Are your parents well off? Can they send you full time to college? Can you get scholarships? TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL OF THAT! Even just night school a couple of days a week is good. Pull that income for a year or so, save as much of it as you can and then get yourself into a full-time college. Just donâ??t wait too long.

This following is excellent advice: Cars are completely over-rated as a turn on for women. Real estate is natureâ??s aphrodisiac. Believe it. I bought my first home while attending college full time for a BS in physics. Did it with money I had saved for college but didnâ??t need due to scholarships I earned. Living off-campus in your own single family home is an experience not to be missed â??? especially when all your classmates are living two or three deep in dorm rooms.

Hereâ??s some damn boring advice. Do you work for a company or are you self-employed? Are you contributing the maximum allowable amount to your retirement plans (401K, IRA)? At 18 none of that seems important I know, but now is when any money you can put in tax-free investments has an absolutely amazing payoff.

In terms of buying things, save for the house first before you start throwing money away on your car.

Once you have completed a college degree, own a home and have an aggressive investment plan in place then you can start bragging about how much disposable income you have â??? and start disposing of it!

Itâ??s not what youâ??re earning right now that really counts - it education and what you have in the bank and in hard assets (college degree, property, investments).

Always, always, ALWAYS in your future stands an older man that you better start taking care of now. SMART hard work pays off

I respect all you have to say, and I am afraid I have not made myself clear.

I know full well that blowing a bunch of money on a car is generally accepted by people as a young person's way of ruining their future, ect ect. Right now I drive a '94 Corolla with one hubcap missing, and the paint chipping off the bumper. Don't get me wrong, its a fine car and very reliable, but at the place I am right now in my life, I'd rather be driving my CSVT. I already own the CSVT, it is in Florida with my dad, I didn't bring it out here to Texas with me originally becasue I didn't have the income potential I needed to make it work. What I would really like to do is buy a new '06 Z06, and it's not out of my price range. But because I am more responsible with my money, I am not going to do that.

As far as what I sell, I glossed over it a little earlier. Essentially what I sell is credit card processing services to startup online retailers through JP Morgan/Chase Bank. I have an extremely aggressive portfolio in options that I began with the first $20,000 I made, and I add another $5k to it every month, in four years I am looking at near $600,000 (of course being that I am a young man with no family or poroperty a fair portion of my portfolio includes high-risk investments).

As far as college goes: I have an associates at the moment. I got it via dual enrollment in high school, and community college classes after coming home from the military academy I attended. I got a 1540 on my SAT, I can get a full ride to near any school that I choose when I feel its time. Nothing lasts forever, and I know this job wont. You asked about a 401k, my company does a modified 401k program, basically they match every dollar I put into the account and it's vested at 25% over four years. and yes, I put as much as I can each month into my account.

Like I said, I appreciate all your advice, and it's very similar to my financial advisor's advice (whom I hired when I sold my web design firm), the point I'm trying to get across here it that for me to put $10,000 into a car I already own at this point is a prudent use of my money. Although I will admit I am still thinking about buying an '04 Cobra.
Posted By: JEDsContour Re: 98 CSVT Mods...I have a lot of money - 11/27/05 05:53 PM
I respect all you have to say, and I am afraid I have not made myself clear.

I know full well that blowing a bunch of money on a car is generally accepted by people as a young person's way of ruining their future, ect ect. Right now I drive a '94 Corolla with one hubcap missing, and the paint chipping off the bumper. Don't get me wrong, its a fine car and very reliable, but at the place I am right now in my life, I'd rather be driving my CSVT. I already own the CSVT, it is in Florida with my dad, I didn't bring it out here to Texas with me originally becasue I didn't have the income potential I needed to make it work. What I would really like to do is buy a new '06 Z06, and it's not out of my price range. But because I am more responsible with my money, I am not going to do that.

As far as what I sell, I glossed over it a little earlier. Essentially what I sell is credit card processing services to startup online retailers through JP Morgan/Chase Bank. I have an extremely aggressive portfolio in options that I began with the first $20,000 I made, and I add another $5k to it every month, in four years I am looking at near $600,000 (of course being that I am a young man with no family or poroperty a fair portion of my portfolio includes high-risk investments).

As far as college goes: I have an associates at the moment. I got it via dual enrollment in high school, and community college classes after coming home from the military academy I attended. I got a 1540 on my SAT, I can get a full ride to near any school that I choose when I feel its time. Nothing lasts forever, and I know this job wont. You asked about a 401k, my company does a modified 401k program, basically they match every dollar I put into the account and it's vested at 25% over four years. and yes, I put as much as I can each month into my account.

Like I said, I appreciate all your advice, and it's very similar to my financial advisor's advice (whom I hired when I sold my web design firm), the point I'm trying to get across here it that for me to put $10,000 into a car I already own at this point is a prudent use of my money. Although I will admit I am still thinking about buying an '04 Cobra.

Jezuz! OK, in that case start right off with a professionally installed turbocharger system. There's only one worth a damn for Contours. The forced induction forum is your friend.
Posted By: JEDsContour Re: 98 CSVT Mods...I have a lot of money - 11/27/05 06:36 PM
Like I said, I appreciate all your advice, and it's very similar to my financial advisor's advice (whom I hired when I sold my web design firm)

With the risk of straying slightly off topic, Everyone on CEG loves a juicy success story.

What did you call your web design firm before you sold it? Do the new owner(s) still use the same name?

It really sounds unbelievably cool to be able to do that at 18 or younger. When I was a teenager â??six figureâ? incomes (or the equivalent back then) were rare to say the least. A four figure income was more reasonable â??? and you had to work hard for that!

Computers have really leveled the earnings playing field for everyone â??? even age and experience are no longer barriers.

So please share with us a little about your web design firm. What was the name of it and what kinds of contracts did you work?
Posted By: Pudmunkie Re: 98 CSVT Mods...I have a lot of money - 11/27/05 07:58 PM
Where is SVT Prodigy... You two are like brothaz from a different motha
Posted By: Nkosi Re: 98 CSVT Mods...I have a lot of money - 11/27/05 11:11 PM
It wasn't a large web design firm. Basically it went like this; my mother was a consultant for small business startups, and she was very good. From a young age I was interested in computers...programming (read; hacking) and all that stuff. I thought it would be cool to know about it. I started doing websites, and my mother would feed me clients, being that she dealt with marketing strategizing for all sorts of small businesses that had no web sites yet. It was quite the hookup.
I developed a friend in high school that was nothing short of a prodigy as far as web layouts and graphic design goes. I started contracting him for all the graphic design while handling the marketing, sales, and code development myself. Long story short, I ended up selling the company, and in the interest of keeping things private I'm not going to divulge a whole lot more than that, my friend Derek (the graphics designer) is still using the firm as a reference for getting into college, and I don't want to bring any undue attention to that. From the sell I got enough money to start my portfolio, buy my CSVT, and a few other toys as well as a nice vacation to the bahamas =). I lucked into the job I have now, but I always knew my penchant for [censored] and my slick mouth would get me somewhere

All things aside, I am extremely grateful for where I am today, and I give it to god.

Be that as it may, I do want to have a little fun with my money, and I love my CSVT =) thanks for all of your interest.
Posted By: Harrry Re: 98 CSVT Mods...I have a lot of money - 11/27/05 11:44 PM
, :

All things aside, I am extremely grateful for where I am today, and I give it to god.

That is all u needed to say to have my respect.

Now go buy ur self a turbo kit and u will never be un happy with your car again!!

Posted By: Pudmunkie Re: 98 CSVT Mods...I have a lot of money - 11/28/05 12:01 AM

"your god is not here today preacher" - exorcist the beginning

Dont sell yourself short of your own accomplishments. GOD wasnt there whispering in your ear what to do next.
Posted By: Ray_dup1 Re: 98 CSVT Mods...I have a lot of money - 11/28/05 12:06 AM
Pudmunkie:

I don't know your religious orientation/beliefs, and I won't ask.. that isn't the purpose of this thread.

I will say this: Regardless of God being there to "whisper" in his ear or not. God's wisdom, and love enables us to persue our own paths in life. his protection, when we ask for it, saves use from more than the ill-times car wreck, etc. Often, it saves us from ourselves.

He didn't have to be whispering to help, or be completely responsible for, this young man's success.

If you don't agree, we can PM, or make another thread. You've said your piece, and I have said mine.. back to the topic.

Posted By: JEDsContour Re: 98 CSVT Mods...I have a lot of money - 11/28/05 12:28 AM
It wasn't a large web design firm. Basically it went like this; my mother was a consultant for small business startups, and she was very good. From a young age I was interested in computers...programming (read; hacking) and all that stuff. I thought it would be cool to know about it. I started doing websites, and my mother would feed me clients, being that she dealt with marketing strategizing for all sorts of small businesses that had no web sites yet. It was quite the hookup.
I developed a friend in high school that was nothing short of a prodigy as far as web layouts and graphic design goes. I started contracting him for all the graphic design while handling the marketing, sales, and code development myself. Long story short, I ended up selling the company, and in the interest of keeping things private I'm not going to divulge a whole lot more than that, my friend Derek (the graphics designer) is still using the firm as a reference for getting into college, and I don't want to bring any undue attention to that. From the sell I got enough money to start my portfolio, buy my CSVT, and a few other toys as well as a nice vacation to the bahamas =). I lucked into the job I have now, but I always knew my penchant for [censored] and my slick mouth would get me somewhere

Be that as it may, I do want to have a little fun with my money, and I love my CSVT =) thanks for all of your interest.

Not a bad answer, polite and plausible but with absolutely no independently verifiable facts. From my experience I canâ??t think of any good reason not to give the name of this company you sold â??? in fact the exact opposite is true, plenty of good reasons to talk about it, but Iâ??m not going to pursue it.

One thing we see a lot of here is that young men your age can be loose with the facts. Downright creative to tell the truth. Mostly it does no harm, but occasionally people will call them on it when they stray too far from standard reality. Kind of a public service â??? and I am not saying this is the case here.

I think you are probably a wonderfully affable, intelligent and enthusiastic young man in person and I welcome you to CEG.

Something to keep in mind is that anything you post that has the words â??I have a lot of moneyâ? (or similar) in the title is going to look pretty damn arrogant â??? even if true. For the most part this will be the case throughout your life. Tone it down some. Seriously. Most people your age (and a hell of a lot older) don't â??have a lot of moneyâ? and donâ??t want the fact shoved in their face via a comparison (intentionally or not). There is nothing wrong with being wealthy - just have some empathy with those who arenâ??t. Waving around a "I have a lot of money" sign just looks foolish.

One interesting thing about your SAT scoreâ?¦ Just incidentally a piece of information one hell of a lot more private than the name of some web design company! I am going to offer you some advice that, if taken, could really open some doors for you. Mensa. If you have not been contacted, then do some research. Itâ??s been awhile for me, so I am not sure exactly how the new SAT scores are mapped â??? but, if true, yours indicate a real potential to pass the IQ testing. Same advice as with money - donâ??t advertise it.
Posted By: Pudmunkie Re: 98 CSVT Mods...I have a lot of money - 11/28/05 12:34 AM
Originally posted by feeling better Ray:
Pudmunkie:

I don't know your religious orientation/beliefs, and I won't ask.. that isn't the purpose of this thread.

I will say this: Regardless of God being there to "whisper" in his ear or not. God's wisdom, and love enables us to persue our own paths in life. his protection, when we ask for it, saves use from more than the ill-times car wreck, etc. Often, it saves us from ourselves.

He didn't have to be whispering to help, or be completely responsible for, this young man's success.

If you don't agree, we can PM, or make another thread. You've said your piece, and I have said mine.. back to the topic.

Alright Ray my mang
Posted By: Nkosi Re: 98 CSVT Mods...I have a lot of money - 11/28/05 02:44 AM
If you would like to see some of my web design work, you can visit www.exploredreams.com, if you try to contact me through there be sure and use my name-Ryan-as all the mail goes directly to Derek right now.
Posted By: svt4stv Re: 98 CSVT Mods...I have a lot of money - 11/28/05 02:44 AM
when i was an undergrad i had to take an MIS (management info systems). we were put into groups to do a research project. luckily, i got the one guy in the class, Courtney, who was an expert. he was the IT manager at Prudential. he worked so much we often had to go to his office late at night to do our project while he was working. there was some young kid there that worked with him. he helped us a lot with our project. the kids mom called him to ask him when he was coming home from work. Courtney said the kid just turned 18 and was hired by Prudential. his girlfriend was still in high school and he was taking her to the prom. he said the kid was some kind of networking genius and had been doing networking since he was 14, including some government work (whatever that means). he said the kid just went out and bought himself a cleeean used twin-turbo 300zx. anywho, Courntey said the kid makes more than him, and he mentioned before that his salary was in the $80ks. he said was thinking they were having him train his own replacement. which i believed cause Courtney was kind of a jerk and acted like he owned the place.

long story short, young kid making tons of money.
Posted By: ugotbit Re: 98 CSVT Mods...I have a lot of money - 11/28/05 02:55 AM
dude you are the man! do up some mods to the svtc and buy a 03-04 cobra thats what i would do... oh wait, i did he he he!
Custom built 3L with an intercooled turbo.
An LSD (TorSen or Quaife)
Stage 3 or 4 axles with the forged hubs.

However to be honest I'd just do a simple 3L SVT swap with LSD and then pick a real car to make power with. This platform CAN NOT put any power down so any serious power is really just wasted effort.
Besides it's FWD and no FWD car ever drives the right wheels.

Oh yeah. Better brakes are a good idea and NOT just the fronts!
Posted By: JEDsContour Re: 98 CSVT Mods...I have a lot of money - 11/28/05 07:32 AM
If you would like to see some of my web design work, you can visit www.exploredreams.com, if you try to contact me through there be sure and use my name-Ryan-as all the mail goes directly to Derek right now.

Good for you Ryan! I did think their would be substance behind the talk with you!
Posted By: Nkosi Re: 98 CSVT Mods...I have a lot of money - 11/28/05 07:45 AM
know what? yall are absolutely right, I did not mean to come off as arrogant or any such thing, I had just gotten off the phone with my father who told me he would send my CSVT back up to me, and I was excited to plan out some mods. I'm going to change it if the forum-gods will let me =)

UPDATE: Bout changing the title....no luck, guess I waited to long =\
Posted By: SVTCJ Re: 98 CSVT Mods...I have a lot of money - 11/28/05 12:37 PM
I searched for AWD but found little so, sorry if this sounds like a total newbie question, but if cost is not really a factor:

Could the AWD drivetrain from an Escape be used? or is it not tough enough to withstand serious HP?

I saw where some had said the Escape rear axle might fit and you would get the 3.0l.

Any thoughts? Flames?
Originally posted by SVTCJ:
I searched for AWD but found little so, sorry if this sounds like a total newbie question, but if cost is not really a factor:

Could the AWD drivetrain from an Escape be used? or is it not tough enough to withstand serious HP?

I saw where some had said the Escape rear axle might fit and you would get the 3.0l.

Any thoughts? Flames?

From what I have read here;

The jag x type awd system is the one that people are looking at, that and the 4x4 system from one of the limited production mondeo's.
Originally posted by DemonSVT:
However to be honest I'd just do a simple 3L SVT swap with LSD and then pick a real car to make power with. This platform CAN NOT put any power down so any serious power is really just wasted effort.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. With the money you're talking, you can get a properly built, non-turbo 3L workover, improve the suspension and brakes substantially, and maybe spend some money on a custom paint job and/or HIDs and have a more-or-less built-to-order daily driver sport sedan. Put your money into refinement and quality, not brute strength, because any joker can make a car go fast, but not everyone has the insight to make it sexy.
Posted By: svt4stv Re: 98 CSVT Mods...I have a lot of money - 11/28/05 06:51 PM

i thought the rears were kind of a waste to upgrade since they dont do much of the brake work.
Posted By: Nkosi Re: 98 CSVT Mods...I have a lot of money - 11/28/05 07:06 PM
Originally posted by Jeb Hoge:

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. With the money you're talking, you can get a properly built, non-turbo 3L workover, improve the suspension and brakes substantially, and maybe spend some money on a custom paint job and/or HIDs and have a more-or-less built-to-order daily driver sport sedan. Put your money into refinement and quality, not brute strength, because any joker can make a car go fast, but not everyone has the insight to make it sexy.

I completely agree with you, and I was thinking along those lines, especially considering the CSVT isn't what you would call an impressive build platform anyways.

From my experience I canâ??t think of any good reason not to give the name of this company you sold â??? in fact the exact opposite is true, plenty of good reasons to talk about it, but Iâ??m not going to pursue it.

Other than the fact that it is none of OUR business you mean?

I don't think it is right that we pick people apart only because of their age and claims. I'm not even going to think about it anymore because he only said...I have lot of money. Although you are speaking polite, your suspicion shows through and in the end it looks less than polite to dig into it.
It also isn't worth it because it makes us look like haters if we worry about someone elses wealth...alleged or otherwise.

It's like religion and politics...than have no place in any discussion outside religion and politics.

Posted By: JEDsContour Re: 98 CSVT Mods...I have a lot of money - 11/29/05 04:22 AM

From my experience I canâ??t think of any good reason not to give the name of this company you sold â??? in fact the exact opposite is true, plenty of good reasons to talk about it, but Iâ??m not going to pursue it.

I don't think it is right that we pick people apart only because of their age and claims. I'm not even going to think about it anymore because he only said...I have lot of money. Although you are speaking polite, your suspicion shows through and in the end it looks less than polite to dig into it.
It also isn't worth it because it makes us look like haters if we worry about someone elses wealth...alleged or otherwise.

It's like religion and politics...than have no place in any discussion outside religion and politics.

Maybe so Warmonger, maybe so. On the other hand, CEG is a community and individual credibility is a vital part of that.

This young man did offer a whole lot more details about himself than just what was in the title to his post â??? without any particular prompting. Borderline bragging.

Wellâ?¦ tall claims require solid proof - upon demand.

As it happens, Ryan handled himself well here and when compelled did provide sufficient verification of his claims to satisfy me at least. I think he has acquired a level of personal credibility here that he would not have had if I hadnâ??t pushed him a little.

I mean honestly, whom else reading this post was not thinking the exact same thing I was? Drawing him out a little was more a useful exercise for him than for anyone else.

I think he probably learned a little bit about how (and how not) to present his remarkably good fortunes to others. An easy lesson in a safe forum â??? no downside to it really.

Warmonger, itâ??s hard for me to see â??haters worrying about some elseâ??s wealthâ? in anything that was posted here, but thatâ??s just me.
Posted By: Nkosi Re: 98 CSVT Mods...I have a lot of money - 11/29/05 07:53 AM

Maybe so Warmonger, maybe so. On the other hand, CEG is a community and individual credibility is a vital part of that.

This young man did offer a whole lot more details about himself than just what was in the title to his post â??? without any particular prompting. Borderline bragging.

As it happens, Ryan handled himself well here and when compelled did provide sufficient verification of his claims to satisfy me at least. I think he has acquired a level of personal credibility here that he would not have had if I hadnâ??t pushed him a little.

I mean honestly, whom else reading this post was not thinking the exact same thing I was? Drawing him out a little was more a useful exercise for him than for anyone else.

I think he probably learned a little bit about how (and how not) to present his remarkably good fortunes to others. An easy lesson in a safe forum â??? no downside to it really.

Warmonger, itâ??s hard for me to see â??haters worrying about some elseâ??s wealthâ? in anything that was posted here, but thatâ??s just me.

I know that a lot of what happened here was prompted by my initial post...which I wish I could change at this point. The simple fact was, I was very excited when I got off the phone and onto the boards, and I was looking forward to planning out the mods to my vehicle..and I was trying to excite others; I just did it in a way that came off as arrogant to some.

Having said that, I agree with both of you partially. In order to lend credibility to what I was saying, Jed needed a little verifiable substance. On the other hand it was not really anyones business. What it boils down to for me is this: I am proud of my accomplishments, and on the same hand I know they are not mine alone. As I said before, I give it to god, I was not alone in being led to where I am today, and by that criteria, my success is not mine to keep private. With that thought in mind, I decided to share the address of some web design work I have done, because I was asked to, and although the request was somewhat provacative; I understood why it was and detected no malice.

In addition to all of that, I appreciate people who can conversate with me in an adult and intelligent manner instead of just mudslinging, and in that kind of a forum I have no problem being open. I'm a very open person...it has been said to me my whole life that there isn't a stranger to me in the world

Having said all that, I appreciate everyones input and obvious interest in my situation. Like I said in my post originally..thanks in advance for your time
Posted By: Nkosi Re: 98 CSVT Mods...I have a lot of money - 11/29/05 08:06 AM
I fear that I came in here pretty strong and have made a name for myself here, I only hope it's a good one

Having said that, theres been a lot of interest in the things I have done, and a lot of discussion (and a few PM's to me) involving the how and why of what I ahve done. I was thinking of starting a thread just explaining a little about me, and a few tips (born of my limited experience) on being successful in business. Do ya'll think thats a good idea? I have kind of wanted to share my story...I guess you could say it's born of pride, and in a way I would agree. But I also have a lot to share about life, faith, and family that I think could be inspiring.

Let me know if you guys think it's a good idea, or would just look like me bragging or being an idiot speaking out of his ass =)
Posted By: JEDsContour Re: 98 CSVT Mods...I have a lot of money - 11/29/05 11:33 AM
I fear that I came in here pretty strong and have made a name for myself here, I only hope it's a good one

Having said that, theres been a lot of interest in the things I have done, and a lot of discussion (and a few PM's to me) involving the how and why of what I ahve done. I was thinking of starting a thread just explaining a little about me, and a few tips (born of my limited experience) on being successful in business. Do ya'll think thats a good idea? I have kind of wanted to share my story...I guess you could say it's born of pride, and in a way I would agree. But I also have a lot to share about life, faith, and family that I think could be inspiring.

Let me know if you guys think it's a good idea, or would just look like me bragging or being an idiot speaking out of his ass =)

Wellâ?¦ maybe best to stick with cars for a while.

Then again, we do have the â??Common Interestsâ? forum and people post the darndest things in there. So have at it!

Iâ??ll read your posts Nkosi. Reading your stuff is not too hard on my calcifying brain. None of the â??OMFG LOLROTG YOU SUCK HAHAHAHAHAâ? nonsense. Your ability to express yourself is very good.
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: 98 CSVT Mods...I have a lot of money - 11/29/05 02:39 PM
Reading your stuff is not too hard on my calcifying brain. None of the â??OMFG LOLROTG YOU SUCK HAHAHAHAHAâ? nonsense. Your ability to express yourself is very good.

Well said. Proper grammar and spelling seems to be a thing of the past, especially in the younger generation. I'm glad Nkosi has steered away from the norm.

Mark
Posted By: skifast87 Re: 98 CSVT Mods...I have a lot of money - 11/29/05 02:56 PM
save some of the money and put some in the car. buy a roth IRA while your young thats i did. it will really pay off in the end.

Yeah, you're pretty much right on with all your points.
The last part about "haters" wasn't for you.
It was for all the other people who smell a little blood and jump in guns blazing without waiting for confirmation or with little sensitivity. I thought that depending on his answers to your questions it might inadvertently bait others into a flame fest. But I understand your position and much of what you said was occuring to me. However I was just going to take it at face value right now because it has been my experience that people with incredible stories will soon "prove out" whether they are liars or are genuine....or a hell of a good liar!
You seem like you know the kind of people that I'm talking about.
Posted By: JEDsContour Re: 98 CSVT Mods...I have a lot of money - 11/29/05 03:54 PM
You seem like you know the kind of people that I'm talking about.

All too well!

Iâ??ll read your posts Nkosi. Reading your stuff is not too hard on my calcifying brain. None of the â??OMFG LOLROTG YOU SUCK HAHAHAHAHAâ? nonsense. Your ability to express yourself is very good.

Well... Except for using the back-formation "conversate".
Posted By: Nkosi Re: 98 CSVT Mods...I have a lot of money - 11/30/05 08:17 PM
my bad, conversate should=converse.
Posted By: honduhkillR Re: 98 CSVT Mods...I have a lot of money - 12/02/05 01:22 AM
Hi, I make 1 Miiiiiillllion dollars a year, I have a 18 inch penis, I can bench press 800lbs and I caught a Fish tâ?¦hâ?¦.iâ?¦.sâ?¦ big last summer. Please tell me how I can make my 8 year old POS car super fast.

Enough with the PC bul**it this thread is about as annoying as a bad boy band.

...and WFT is a "Drop in CAI."

Posted By: getsum111 Re: 98 CSVT Mods...I have a lot of money - 12/02/05 02:00 AM
Warmonger, Nkosi, and JED'sCONTOUR:
Speaking as someone who has read this forum and seen how it has been going lately, I'm impressed with you three and how you handled this. I was reading and hoping it didn't degenerate into some of the posts of late by a new member that turned into and name calling. I just think you three should be credited for doing what the forum is for...Communicating. Wish all noob's could see this.
Scott
Posted By: kipsvt98 Re: 98 CSVT Mods...I have a lot of money - 12/02/05 02:32 AM
Originally posted by honduhkillR:
Hi, I make 1 Miiiiiillllion dollars a year, I have a 18 inch penis, I can bench press 800lbs and I caught a Fish tâ?¦hâ?¦.iâ?¦.sâ?¦ big last summer. Please tell me how I can make my 8 year old POS car super fast.

If it's so annoying than don't read it and don't reply to it.
Posted By: csvtjohnga Re: 98 CSVT Mods...I have a lot of money - 12/02/05 03:12 AM
Originally posted by kipsvt98:

If it's so annoying than don't read it and don't reply to it.

good advice
Posted By: SVTCJ Re: 98 CSVT Mods...I have a lot of money - 12/02/05 12:18 PM

It it totally up to him what he wants to drive. Maybe he LIKES his CSVT. Not everyone is into the "My car is nicer than yours so I am obviously a better/more successful person" mentality. Several of my co-workers throw money away on nice cars regularly. I think it is a total waste. A car is transportation. It is NOT a personality enhancement (much as the salesman would want you to believe). It is nice for it to be fun transportation though.

I like my CSVT. It sits next to a 1 year old $40k+ car in the garage. That is for the wife and kids though. I'll spend the money to keep them in a newer vehicle that I can totally count on when I am travelling. As for me, I still like the CSVT because it is FUN to DRIVE! I honestly find it every bit as much as fun as my co-worker's new Acura TL.

Oh yeah, several co-workers are also the ones who "LOVE" their new ride! only to consider it a POS after a couple of years to go get the next Love of their Life.

Give him credit for not listening to the hype. Most young kids with that income would be in a WRXSTi or Lancer Evolution, stylin' and profilin' and pouring tons of $$$ after the initial investment into it (just in insurance).

A drop-in CAI is Cold Air Induction.
Posted By: Stazi Re: 98 CSVT Mods...I have a lot of money - 12/02/05 02:45 PM
This thread needs less talk - more action.

Threads like this are a dime a dozen - until I see tangible evidence of something hapenning, I don't want to hear another word on how successful/wealthy/knowledgeable/mechanically-inclined someone is - fair?

Thank you.
Posted By: SVTatGT Re: 98 CSVT Mods...I have a lot of money - 12/02/05 02:50 PM
He's buying tom's car, what more do you want
Well, he and I have talked and he has expressed his intention to buy it. He sounds serious, as I am. Since he made it public, I won't mind telling you that so far I think he is sincere, and I'll be sure to let you guys know how it pans out.
Posted By: Quick_SVT Re: 98 CSVT Mods...I have a lot of money - 12/02/05 03:39 PM
Well, he and I have talked and he has expressed his intention to buy it. He sounds serious, as I am. Since he made it public, I won't mind telling you that so far I think he is sincere, and I'll be sure to let you guys know how it pans out.

Yay! maybe now your car will get into the 12's
Posted By: honduhkillR Re: 98 CSVT Mods...I have a lot of money - 12/02/05 03:40 PM
Originally posted by SVTCJ:

A drop-in CAI is Cold Air Induction.

One of those drop in kinds huh? You mean a K&N NON-CAI LOL
Dude. What pissed in your cheerios?
Posted By: honduhkillR Re: 98 CSVT Mods...I have a lot of money - 12/02/05 04:04 PM
Originally posted by getsum111:
JED'sCONTOUR:
... I'm impressed with you three and how you handled this. ...

In the case of JED, why? JED tried to catch the kid by calling him out. Then when the kid posted some homemade web service business to back up his BS, JED back-peddled to look like he was trying to help the kid out by saying (paraphrase) "I knew there was some substance behind your claims..."

I give JED props for calling the kid out in the first place, but back-peddling based on the quality of the evidence presented was kinda lame.

Bottom line is that anyone who starts a thread with (paraphrase) "its like this, I make alot of money" needs and deserves to be flamed into oblivion.

Ya, I agree this forum is particulary bad for roasting newbies, but come on, this thread deserves it.
Posted By: Goonz SVT Re: 98 CSVT Mods...I have a lot of money - 12/02/05 04:06 PM
Originally posted by Stazi:
This thread needs less talk - more action.

Threads like this are a dime a dozen - until I see tangible evidence of something hapenning, I don't want to hear another word on how successful/wealthy/knowledgeable/mechanically-inclined someone is - fair?

Thank you.

agreed..
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: 98 CSVT Mods...I have a lot of money - 12/02/05 04:43 PM

That's what I'd like to know. Who is a guy with 15 posts to call someone out? Honduhfag, you are earning your reputation of the biggest assclown, rather quickly. We don't take kindly to kids that should have been aborted 16 years ago, so please, find your way out.

Mark

Mark
Posted By: Goonz SVT Re: 98 CSVT Mods...I have a lot of money - 12/02/05 06:31 PM
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:

That's what I'd like to know. Who is a guy with 15 posts to call someone out? Honduhfag, you are earning your reputation of the biggest assclown, rather quickly. We don't take kindly to kids that should have been aborted 16 years ago, so please, find your way out.

Mark

Mark

this thread should be lock pretty soooon
Posted By: JEDsContour Re: 98 CSVT Mods...I have a lot of money - 12/02/05 07:11 PM
JED'sCONTOUR:

In the case of JED, why? JED tried to catch the kid by calling him out. Then when the kid posted some homemade web service business to back up his BS, JED back-peddled to look like he was trying to help the kid out by saying (paraphrase) "I knew there was some substance behind your claims..."

I give JED props for calling the kid out in the first place, but back-peddling based on the quality of the evidence presented was kinda lame.

Bottom line is that anyone who starts a thread with (paraphrase) "its like this, I make alot of money" needs and deserves to be flamed into oblivion.

Ya, I agree this forum is particulary bad for roasting newbies, but come on, this thread deserves it.

He's a polite, intelligent, and well spoken young man. 18 is a tough age and I can forgive and forget a whole lot of the nonsense young people are prone to â??? as long as they are not malicious. I had no desire at all to prove him a liar â??? exactly the opposite. He stood up, showed some plausible evidence of his claims, and that's enough.

Flaming this young man has absolutely no value to CEG and reflects poorly on the person doing it.

I absolutely agree that this thread should be locked. Now.
Posted By: honduhkillR Re: 98 CSVT Mods...I have a lot of money - 12/02/05 07:17 PM

Mark

Mark

I didn't call anyone out goofball. Nor was I talking to you. This thread is feeble, buddy who started it doesn't know WTF a CAI and can blow me with his "ficticious big bucks job".

You have a problem with it you little toothpick? Keep your insults in check and step off pole smoker!
Posted By: akrump47 Re: 98 CSVT Mods...I have a lot of money - 12/02/05 07:35 PM
Sheesh. Got Attitude?

Just to let you know - that kind of attitude gets you nowhere but banned around here. Happens just as often as the n00bs post about CAI's and such.

Just FYI
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: 98 CSVT Mods...I have a lot of money - 12/02/05 08:00 PM

Mark

Mark

I didn't call anyone out goofball. Nor was I talking to you. This thread is feeble, buddy who started it doesn't know WTF a CAI and can blow me with his "ficticious big bucks job".

You have a problem with it you little toothpick? Keep your insults in check and step off pole smoker!

toothpick? 6'-1" and 185lbs is a toothpick?

And, keep MY insults in check? Have you read any of your posts? Whipe your boyfriend's man milk out of your eyes and read what you've posted. I've been here long enough that kids like yourself don't stick around long, whether that be voluntary or not.

Mark
Posted By: getsum111 Re: 98 CSVT Mods...I have a lot of money - 12/02/05 09:12 PM
Thank you for proving my point so well. Dorks like you are the reason I thanked the other three, since they are NOT acting like you.
Scott
Posted By: Pudmunkie Re: 98 CSVT Mods...I have a lot of money - 12/02/05 09:20 PM
Mark you are apperantly a dork. lololer skates.

Warmonger... it will be sad to see you sell your car . It would pretty much be an end to the budget powerhouse.
Posted By: akrump47 Re: 98 CSVT Mods...I have a lot of money - 12/02/05 09:33 PM
He was referring to Hondouchekillah
Posted By: Pudmunkie Re: 98 CSVT Mods...I have a lot of money - 12/02/05 09:41 PM
eh whatever, mark is still a dork!
JED'sCONTOUR:

And WHY do you make it your business to worry about whether someone is lying about their funds or not? You know what I mean....WTF are you that you can go around calling anyone out? A little judicious probing has already been done. Are you feeling insecure because it is possible that he may make more than you? Or just insecure enough to HAVE to post to make him look bad so you feel better?
Maybe he was just trying to get past the usual arguments that people say about kids....basically that kids talk big about modding but have no money to do it.

I have this philosophy, if you are a jackass then your words will prove it out soon enough.
Now go back and read your posts and see what your words have said about your own self.
Posted By: honduhkillR Re: 98 CSVT Mods...I have a lot of money - 12/03/05 07:11 PM

toothpick? 6'-1" and 185lbs is a toothpick?

And, keep MY insults in check? Have you read any of your posts? Whipe your boyfriend's man milk out of your eyes and read what you've posted. I've been here long enough that kids like yourself don't stick around long, whether that be voluntary or not.

Mark

Oh hell ya, you're huge , you skinny little [censored]. If you came at me with your feeble insults in "real life" you'd end up with a splattered face.

You think you can say whatever you want behind your little internet persona. I've read some of your posts Nancy, and you talk a big boyz game, always the big shot huh? I bet in "real" life you hide behind your man's skirt, your hand in his tightie whities massaging his nads. At least thatâ??s what one would assume from the homo erotic nature of your insultsâ?¦ do you like cock Mark, do you?

I wonâ??t â??lastâ?? Who gives a F$%K, does that really matter? Unlike you my existence doesnâ??t revolve around trying to eke out some semblance of a life on an internet forum. I come here to get some info for my project car and entertain myself reading the copious amounts of ass talk that permeates these forums, you being a prime source.
Why don't you all step up and be the bigger person. Trading insults with each other on the internet REGARDLESS OF WHO STARTED IT is simply childish. Grow up...or get out.
Posted By: honduhkillR Re: 98 CSVT Mods...I have a lot of money - 12/03/05 07:22 PM

And WHY do you make it your business to worry about whether someone is lying about their funds or not?

How many replies are on this thread? Had it not started with (parapharse) "I make lots of money" do you think it would have got to this stage? Your post count indicates that you make a lot of things, "your business" my man. Just like you have now taken it upon yourself to reply to me. WHY is that?

Your postulations about why I have taken it upon myself to reply are just fantastic, self reflective no doubt. Perhaps the reply count and my response is, oh I dunno, just cuz, like everyone else on this massive thread, I found the original post annoying as hell. And before someone chimes in with â??why donâ??t you just ignore itâ? take your own advice!
This thread got shaky based in the original name for the post. It was all worked out to a point until new people like youself came in and started posting worthless threads and threatening other members. And yes, if you don't like this thread...ignore it. And to take my own advice...this thread doesn't bother me, your threats are. I suggest if you want to continue being a member on CEG, you be a little more polite, and don't jump on someone that you dont know, and threaten them in any way. If you want to hassle someone, take it to pm's.

Can this thread get back to the point at hand?

I wonâ??t â??lastâ??

buh bye.

And WHY do you make it your business to worry about whether someone is lying about their funds or not?

How many replies are on this thread? Had it not started with (parapharse) "I make lots of money" do you think it would have got to this stage? Your post count indicates that you make a lot of things, "your business" my man. Just like you have now taken it upon yourself to reply to me. WHY is that?

Your postulations about why I have taken it upon myself to reply are just fantastic, self reflective no doubt. Perhaps the reply count and my response is, oh I dunno, just cuz, like everyone else on this massive thread, I found the original post annoying as hell. And before someone chimes in with â??why donâ??t you just ignore itâ? take your own advice!

Very typical response for someone who's probably always stirring up conflict actually. Debating automotive things in automotive forums is where I spend some of my free time. Don't you? You're here aren't you?(or were).
I'd say that if you stopped causing trouble enough to read about automotive stuff and contribute back to an online forum that your posts wouldn't make you look so much like a troll.
Who cares about the amount of replies to this thread? What does post count have to do with anything related to you being pissed that he claims he has money? See we keep seing this theme in your words... that he talked of having money and it makes you sound like the HATER I warned about earlier in this thread.
You know, We all looked at what he had to say, not his post count. Now we look at what you've had to say and that made us look at your post count. You reek of being uptight with every word you posted, wound up and angry at everyone and everything. Do yourself a favor and relax, buy some Ex-lax and a roll of toilet paper.
Don't make an ass of yourself trying to make an ass of someone else.

And another thing....don't come trolling around here again stealing from us. That's pretty much what you are doing from your post, reading how to mod your car from our work and then treating legitimate members (New and Old) like dirt when you do. Thief.
Posted By: Ray_dup1 Re: 98 CSVT Mods...I have a lot of money - 12/03/05 11:00 PM
Okay... seeing as how the problem has been rectified... (a vacation was in order!!!), the thread can, I'm hoping, get back on track (or die out like all older threads do).

Back to our regularly scheduled introduction thread.

Posted By: GTO Pete Re: 98 CSVT Mods...I have a lot of money - 12/04/05 02:33 AM
Oh hell ya, you're huge , you skinny little [censored]. If you came at me with your feeble insults in "real life" you'd end up with a splattered face.

You think you can say whatever you want behind your little internet persona. I've read some of your posts Nancy, and you talk a big boyz game, always the big shot huh? I bet in "real" life you hide behind your man's skirt, your hand in his tightie whities massaging his nads. At least thatâ??s what one would assume from the homo erotic nature of your insultsâ?¦ do you like cock Mark, do you?

I wonâ??t â??lastâ?? Who gives a F$%K, does that really matter? Unlike you my existence doesnâ??t revolve around trying to eke out some semblance of a life on an internet forum. I come here to get some info for my project car and entertain myself reading the copious amounts of ass talk that permeates these forums, you being a prime source.

Please read the Forum Rules. I'm not going to waste my time linking them or listing them. First, last and only warning.
Posted By: Nkosi Re: 98 CSVT Mods...I have a lot of money - 12/05/05 07:00 AM
Wow fellas, I just came back after a little sabatical (SP?). I'm sorry I attracted that lil flame-bating session, not very cool =\ As far as Honda there goes, I'll just say one thing, I used to hear my grandpa say it to certain people.
"If you don't talk, people have to guess how stupid you are."
To all of his claims towards me; I've already explained myself here, and I don't feel the need to prove myself to someone like him. The reason I responded to Jed in the first place is like I explained before: he was respectful and sincerely interested.

As far as my plans; yes, right now I plan to buy warmongers car, and I hope things work out to that end...I fully expect them to. Anyone in the Texas area..prepare to get spanked =)
Posted By: Nkosi Re: 98 CSVT Mods...I have a lot of money - 12/05/05 07:01 AM
Oh yea, and as for the drop in CAI thing...my bad, meant to say drop in filter. I was being lazy
Posted By: Rishodi Re: 98 CSVT Mods...I have a lot of money - 12/05/05 07:37 AM
Whoa, hold the phone. You were punished with a temporary ban? Were there some posts deleted or am I missing something? Because everything I've read from you in this thread has been both intelligent and respectful.
Posted By: Nkosi Re: 98 CSVT Mods...I have a lot of money - 12/05/05 08:32 AM
No no no, I was not. I just took a break from the computer. I met up with some friends from years back and ended up spending a ocuple days with them...thats why I missed this whole drama

And also thank you for the compliment...I was afraid that my post topic kinda gave me a bad name and I plan on spending a lot of time here so I wanna be on good terms with everyone.
You are on good terms thus far, as far as I'm concerned.
Posted By: PDXSVT Re: 98 CSVT Mods...I have a lot of money - 12/05/05 08:44 PM
After the purchase transaction goes through with warmonger, you might update this post with your inclinations about what you'll do with your present CSVT.

Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: 98 CSVT Mods...I have a lot of money - 12/05/05 10:13 PM
And again, plan on coming to Spring Zing 2006. You'll meet a lot of die hard Contour Enthusiasts, and have an absolute blast. Check out the Spring Zing forum for more information, and get registered early!

Mark
Posted By: Nkosi Re: 98 CSVT Mods...I have a lot of money - 12/06/05 04:39 PM
And again, plan on coming to Spring Zing 2006. You'll meet a lot of die hard Contour Enthusiasts, and have an absolute blast. Check out the Spring Zing forum for more information, and get registered early!

Mark

I plan on trying, but it's a good ways away from Texas...

Mark

I plan on trying, but it's a good ways away from Texas...

its a good ways from colorado too...but that didnt stop kingpin from attending
Posted By: Nkosi Re: 98 CSVT Mods...I have a lot of money - 12/07/05 07:59 PM
I'll take a look @ my work schedule =)
© CEG Archives