Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: 2slowtour msds headers - 10/22/05 03:21 AM
whats up im lookin for some msds headers and was wondering where i can find them for a good price. or if anyone has any used ones they are sellin . thanks phil

-------------
99 svt contour
intake, y pipe , short shifter, chip.
Posted By: ZeroHour Re: msds headers - 10/22/05 03:41 AM
You can order them directly from MSDSinc.com. not sure how long you've been around, but a MSDS group buy announced they will sell the individual peices (Grassroots sale was the thread). So you can order the headers only and that was for around 200 dollars. Probably worth it to get them coated before shipping. I'm sure other CEGers will chime in because they have headers and I don't lol
Posted By: slim_jimmy Re: msds headers - 10/22/05 05:38 AM
Since you have a y-pipe I would order the MSDS header set with the ceramic coating, gaskets and MIL eliminators (unless you wanna make some) from MSDS direct.

Or you could just gut the pre-cats...
Posted By: posthuman63t Re: msds headers - 10/22/05 06:12 AM
Dont mix gutting the pre-cats with headers. You get NOWHERE near the same results.

Buy the MSDS Headers from MSDS, INC. As mentioned above, they now offer everything seperatly. You can buy uncoated headers, or coated headers, hardware set, mil eliminators(which you will need to bu or make your own otherwise your check engne light will come on) all these things can be bought on their own. I suggest buying the headers coated.
Posted By: 2slowtour Re: msds headers - 10/22/05 07:11 AM
thanks for info so i would say that buying the things seprately would be cheap huh?
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: msds headers - 10/22/05 12:02 PM
Since you already have a Y pipe, ypu won't need the MSDS Y pipe.

Just buying the headers thierselves would save you some money...
© CEG Archives