Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: nOsSvTcOnToUr_dup1 FREE INTAKE - 10/13/03 05:26 PM
i bought a K and N fliter and now i have no need for the weapn R intake i had before. Its in decent condition. I just wanted to upgrade. First to post gets it free but the person must pay shipping lets make shipping a flat 10 even and its urs.
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: FREE INTAKE - 10/13/03 06:11 PM
I'll take it!
Posted By: IonNinja Re: FREE INTAKE - 10/13/03 06:37 PM
let me have it...that way i can re-sell it for more.

Man whats with everyone giving stuff away...man, give away a free SVT kit or some springs/struts...something I don't have already!
Posted By: nOsSvTcOnToUr_dup1 Re: FREE INTAKE - 10/13/03 07:24 PM
its for the v6 i believe. Just to let u know. zetec ninja i'm giving it to BK trying to be nice cuz other ppl on this site have helped me out so why would i give it to u and u could make money off of it? haha NO. Paypal address is nossvtcontour@aol.com, 10 should cover it shipped to u BK
Posted By: IonNinja Re: FREE INTAKE - 10/13/03 07:27 PM
if its for duratecs I couldn't use it anyway
and plus I already have an intake...but money is what I don't have.

too bad for you
Posted By: nOsSvTcOnToUr_dup1 Re: FREE INTAKE - 10/13/03 07:37 PM

too bad for you

now why is that?
Posted By: IonNinja Re: FREE INTAKE - 10/13/03 08:14 PM
its too bad for you that you didn't give it to me so I could re-sell it for more money

makes sense huh

just messin with you bro...isn't weapon r intake that one that looks like cta intake with that wierd lookin filter on it tho?
Posted By: JasonJ Re: FREE INTAKE - 10/13/03 09:45 PM
didnt understand, were all the posts zetec owners, or is the intake already claimed? i'll take it off your hands and gladly pay the shipping. PM me
Posted By: Kremithefrog Re: FREE INTAKE - 10/13/03 11:37 PM
What are you gonna do with it BK?
Posted By: unisys12 Re: FREE INTAKE - 10/14/03 12:28 AM
Originally posted by Kremithefrog:

Hey Steve! Don't we have a meet coming up? *Hint* And I think someone that will be there doesn't have an intake? *Hint* Oh wait, he just got that SVT exhaust so forget that idea.

Posted By: Kremithefrog Re: FREE INTAKE - 10/14/03 12:30 AM
Eric?
Posted By: JasonJ Re: FREE INTAKE - 10/14/03 01:23 AM
if BK doesnt take it, im second in line !! just kidding, i do need a new intake though.
Posted By: nOsSvTcOnToUr_dup1 Re: FREE INTAKE - 10/14/03 02:17 AM
WELL HE HAS TILL TOMORROW EVENING TO PAYPAL ME FOR THE SHIPPING. IF NOT WHO EVER WANTS IT? JSUT KEEP CHECKING THIS POST.
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: FREE INTAKE - 10/14/03 07:47 AM
Sending money now....

Posted By: amarv12_dup1 Re: FREE INTAKE - 10/14/03 08:09 AM
If he's too late, and if its for a duratec, i'll snag it.
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: FREE INTAKE - 10/21/03 07:02 AM
Originally posted by unisys12:

Hey Steve! Don't we have a meet coming up? *Hint* And I think someone that will be there doesn't have an intake? *Hint* Oh wait, he just got that SVT exhaust so forget that idea.

Who needs it Phil?
You know damn well if you need it it's yours. I owe you for all the morale and telephone support you gave me when my timing belt went out.
and if it's for Eric, I only want 1 billion dollars for it!

Call me, I'm going to PM you my phone #'s incase you don't have them anymore. Hell, if I get it before Thursday, I'll bring it with me!
Posted By: SlowNfurious Re: FREE INTAKE - 10/21/03 11:23 AM
i got first dibs on the next free thing offered by someone on CEG
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: FREE INTAKE - 10/28/03 02:02 AM
Eric?

You got it!!!

I don't know if it th intake, or the new camera, but I sure did get picture happy didn't I?

Thanks again for the intake. Luckily it got here Thurs. night right before Hector and I took our 600 mile road trip to the Alabama meet.
Posted By: nOsSvTcOnToUr_dup1 Re: FREE INTAKE - 10/28/03 02:36 AM
sorry for the long delay. hope you like it.
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: FREE INTAKE - 10/28/03 02:53 AM
Naw, actually I was suprised it got there so quickly. I just hope that Eric likes it, thats who's car it went on.

Thanks again.
Posted By: unisys12 Re: FREE INTAKE - 10/28/03 02:59 AM
Hey, no fair! You got me in there when I was sitting on my tail polishing Hectors headlights.

I really wish everyone could have been there when Steve gave the intake to Eric. He was so stoked!
Posted By: ChattavegasSE_dup1 Re: FREE INTAKE - 10/31/03 08:55 PM
I really wish everyone could have been there when Steve gave the intake to Eric. He was so stoked!

Fa sho, I was jumpin around like a damn monkey! Yeah, thanks again for free stuff! It really made a difference, it even broke my fuel pump! I have driven the car for two days since the meet. I've got a K&N filter on the way, then I'll figure out that IAT thingy, it's giving me a CEL right now, but that's the only one! WOOT WOOT!!

Damn, I am one goofy hippy. Bet if I cut my hair, that'd take 2 full seconds off my 1/4!

Too bad there's no audio files of my incredible deep Souff accent. "Ayyet, bout on dayt! Ayyet! AYE! Ya'lls got sum reanchez? Ayyet! Bout dun!"
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: FREE INTAKE - 11/01/03 06:36 AM
Originally posted by ChattavegasSE:

Fa sho, I was jumpin around like a damn monkey! Yeah, thanks again for free stuff! It really made a difference, it even broke my fuel pump! I have driven the car for two days since the meet. I've got a K&N filter on the way, then I'll figure out that IAT thingy, it's giving me a CEL right now, but that's the only one! WOOT WOOT!!

Damn, I am one goofy hippy. Bet if I cut my hair, that'd take 2 full seconds off my 1/4!

Too bad there's no audio files of my incredible deep Souff accent. "Ayyet, bout on dayt! Ayyet! AYE! Ya'lls got sum reanchez? Ayyet! Bout dun!"

Next time we'll do the Southern/Ebonics Video tutorial for all of us non-thug city slickers.
Posted By: ChattavegasSE_dup1 Re: FREE INTAKE - 11/01/03 06:47 AM
That's right! Did any of my Domestic Driving E-Thug pics come out? I know it was kinda dark and the lighting wasn't up to par to show my beautiful facade.
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: FREE INTAKE - 11/01/03 06:50 AM
Nah, they came out really dark. If i get a chance and I'm not too hungover Sunday I'll try to lighten them up.
Posted By: ChattavegasSE_dup1 Re: FREE INTAKE - 11/01/03 06:53 AM
LMAO! Good luck Steve! Until then, here's me from the meet, showing my new racing stripes:

I'm haaaaaard.
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: FREE INTAKE - 11/01/03 07:15 AM
I ain't skeeeeeeeerd uf yuh!
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: FREE INTAKE - 11/01/03 04:57 PM
Originally posted by ChattavegasSE:
LMAO! Good luck Steve! Until then, here's me from the meet, showing my new racing stripes:

I'm haaaaaard.

Um no....I could pick you up and throw you on the roof.
Posted By: ChattavegasSE_dup1 Re: FREE INTAKE - 11/01/03 05:31 PM
AWWWWWWWWWW NAAWWWWWWWWW!! I know you dind jus call me owt like dat! Hellz naw! Aight, dis be me:

And dis be my thug Pookey:

An yo, don' start nuttin, won' be nuttin, heeerd?

Cawz you know how we do in dis Derty Souff!!

I rest my case, b!tch.
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: FREE INTAKE - 11/01/03 06:06 PM
Why is it the higher Erics post count goes up the more brain cells I seem to lose?
Posted By: ChattavegasSE_dup1 Re: FREE INTAKE - 11/01/03 06:11 PM
Originally posted by bk4293:
Why is it the higher Erics post count goes up the more brain cells I seem to lose?

I feel the same way.
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: FREE INTAKE - 11/01/03 06:27 PM
This is your brain on drugs....

This is your brain on more drugs....

Any Questions?
Posted By: TourDeForce Re: FREE INTAKE - 11/01/03 08:21 PM
That was a SMACK-DOWN!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: ChattavegasSE_dup1 Re: FREE INTAKE - 11/02/03 05:33 AM
Good thing I wasn't thuggin too hard, or it woulda broke your camera. Beeyotch.
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: FREE INTAKE - 11/02/03 06:32 PM
Originally posted by bk4293:

Yes...tell me about....me can't thunk no mo.
© CEG Archives