Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
I got my parts to build the MIL eliminators and just want to clarify something before I install them. How many o2 sensors does the svt have? Is it 2 or 3? I've located the one after the catalytic converter, is there another one down on the exhaust?
There are two pre-cats and one main cat. You need one mileliminator for each downstream O2 sensor (there are two downstream O2 sensors before the main cat)
Thanx for the clarifaction, I think i've got it now
Originally posted by davesvt98:
I got my parts to build the MIL eliminators and just want to clarify something before I install them. How many o2 sensors does the svt have? Is it 2 or 3? I've located the one after the catalytic converter, is there another one down on the exhaust?

i thought they had 4 o2 sensors. 2 un the top before the pre ats and 2 after on the bottom of the pre cats
Originally posted by pimpdcontour:
.. i thought they had 4 o2 sensors. 2 un the top before the pre ats and 2 after on the bottom of the pre cats

You are correct. However, all davesvt98 needed to know was that one mieliminator was needed for each downstream O2 sensor and that information was given in the second post by ChilliSvt.
© CEG Archives