Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Back in December I personally raced a bone stock `02 MTX Z24 at the Orlando Speeedway Midnight Drags (so no I don't have a timeslip), It never got the jump on me, but it was REAL tought to shake off, by the end of the track I had it by maybe a carlength at best. And my car runs in the upper-mid 15s.
Yeah, i shouldn't have been so nice about it...he was lying.Z24's aren't slow at all..and to be honest...there is no way in hell an atx zetec could even think about keeping up with one unless its got lots of work done to it...not just a stait pipe and CAI. I wish i had an MTX...
so I guess demon won't bring his wifes Z24 to the national meet to race me then?
Posted By: m!key Re: Intelligently Continuing on the Z24 thread - 02/12/03 04:01 PM
it would be cool to see a svt towing another car.
Ok guys I am just going for along shot here, but what IFFF the guy drivin the Z24 sucked at driving a manual?!?! Wow did we look at that one before pointing fingers at the poor guy writing GOOD things about our contour's?????

-Jason
Actually, the driver was a good friend of mine and very proficient with a stick.
Z24..can be fast and a challange for our Ztech Brothers...and some V6er's..Nuf said.

Roz
Originally posted by LoudnQuik:
Ok guys I am just going for along shot here, but what IFFF the guy drivin the Z24 sucked at driving a manual?!?! Wow did we look at that one before pointing fingers at the poor guy writing GOOD things about our contour's?????

-Jason

Yeah, I was wondering that, too. Look at my car. It has a decent amount of power for the few mods I've done. You'd think it could be able to run lower than a 16.9, but I obviously suck at drag racing
Originally posted by ZetecRacing:
so I guess demon won't bring his wifes Z24 to the national meet to race me then?

If you are running 16.8 what is the point really???

I mean honestly... Even for a stock ATX 2.4L that's almost a full second slower.

Besides why would I drive the Z24 to a Contour meet anyway.

The best I can offer is to take video of a run in her car. I feel 16 flat is doable at our local POS track.
Either that or you can find lots of video and slips on the j-body site already. It's not as if my wife's car is magically faster then the rest of them. (Heck it's almost stock - just a K&N drop-in and 2.3L pulley)

I have old slips for her LS (2.4L ATX) from the one time I took that to the track. Like I said 15.8x at 87.x mph. That had about 10HP more worth of mods to it and slightly smaller rims & tires. (205/60HR15 vs 205/55ZR16)
Originally posted by DemonSVT:

I mean honestly... Even for a stock ATX 2.4L that's almost a full second slower.

The best I can offer is to take video of a run in her car. I feel 16 flat is doable at our local POS track.
Either that or you can find lots of video and slips on the j-body site already. It's not as if my wife's car is magically faster then the rest of them. (Heck it's almost stock - just a K&N drop-in and 2.3L pulley)

I have old slips for her LS (2.4L ATX) from the one time I took that to the track. Like I said 15.8x at 87.x mph. That had about 10HP more worth of mods to it and slightly smaller rims & tires. (205/60HR15 vs 205/55ZR16)

Like I said I have beaten one (probably due to a crappy driver, MAYBE ). I run a 16.9 and I have beaten my friend with a 2002 Cavalier ATX with the new Ecotec(140hp and 150Tq) who runs 17.3 (has intake and exhaust). So I can't see why a Zetec(MTX or ATX) can't beat a z24 (150-155hp 150tq IIRC)?
Originally posted by LoCoZeTeC2.0:
Like I said I have beaten one (probably due to a crappy driver, MAYBE ). I run a 16.9 and I have beaten my friend with a 2002 Cavalier ATX with the new Ecotec(140hp and 150Tq) who runs 17.3 (has intake and exhaust). So I can't see why a Zetec(MTX or ATX) can't beat a z24 (150-155hp 150tq IIRC)?

17.3??? Are you sure it's not a 2.2L pushrod engine. 2002 was the last year for those. They might make 17's, but an 2.2L DOHC Ecotec is better than 17.3 any day.
Also you need to know the 2.2l Ecotec ONLY came out in the last quarter of 2002 and in the LS Sport (what the Z24 used to be) It NEVER came in the base models in 2002. That was the 2.2L pushrod (same displacement, but is a flexfuel 85 octane POS boat anchor)

Even at 17.3 there is no way an ATX Zetec would even be close. MTX Zetec yes, but I still say that at 17.3 he put the exhaust on the intake & vice-versa.

These numbers I am quoting are well documented facts people. Plus even if the MTX driver is terrible and skips all the even gears the ATX is brainless and still runs 16 flat. (Remember the numbers I am quoting are for the 2.4L - the Ecotec is probably a few ticks slower)

However even the grand ma with the Ecotec (2.2L ATX) is clocked at 17 flat in the 1/4 mile and that weighs over 400lbs more then a Cavalier. (you can even google search for that if you like!)

Wake up and smell the competition...
My cousin and I once took kis old school Z24 to his step-dads ranch and blew the crap out of it with everything from bats to his shot gun, all the way to his Desert Eagal .50 (hes a S.E.A.L.)..the we turned our sights on his ford LTD...and we did almost everything to it and the LTD ended up running for 5 min before the engine siezed because of loss of too much oil.

What did I learn from this...making things go BOOOOM is fun.

Ad that most Chevys suck!

Roz
well hmmm...I guess I can speak on this a little bit

my friend has a 2001 Z24 MTX and unless he mis-shifts I just don't see anyway my Zetec would be able to take him (stock to stock)...the car is too quick off the line
Before I had any mods I raced a Z24 and was dead even, BUT I had A HUGE 500 pound disadvantage, because I had my 2 friends in there that weigh about 500 pounds together. I would've inched on him if it would've been only me and him...
One tried to run with me in the tbird; as well as he did in keeping up, there's no way an ATX Zetec could take it...
Damn, you guys were all over it! I only got to make one post and the damn thread was locked.

I felt like it was a bunch of bull, but I looked at it as an issue of no big consequence.

Boy, he sure got mad didn't he?

By the way, my wifes new car is a '03 Saturn Ion (she picked it herself) with an MTX and the 2.2L ecotech rated at 142HP. That is the NICEST shifting transmission too, it shifts as slick as my SVT. It didn't seem very fast at first, but then I am coming from my 3L and I might have had to get used to it. It is very FUN-to-drive though.
The one thing I noticed about it is that it revs pretty slow...as if it has a gigantic flywheel or something. I want to fix that and I want to squeeze more power out of it. What mods are there? I can't find any word about it on the saturn sites I looked at.

Anyway, the ecotech 2.2L is a decent torquey motor and I am hard-pressed to believe an atx zetec will take it out.

warmonger

well I guess the 10+ Z24 drivers I have seen at the track don't know how do drive as good as you do... and I would say 8 out of 10 were ATX. and if it is so much faster than a Zetec come and show me... cause I have yet to see one run better than me unless they were on the bottle or turboed. and the 16.8 is a rather old time... and was on the crapy firestones that come stock on these car and I was never able to get traction... not an excuse for my time but they will be much better this summer, hell I bet they would be alot better today.

I know the story, but you did drive the Cavalier to the dyno day last spring. So to answer your question you would if you didn't have your UIM

Even at 17.3 there is no way an ATX Zetec would even be close. MTX Zetec yes, but I still say that at 17.3 he put the exhaust on the intake & vice-versa.

However even the grand ma with the Ecotec (2.2L ATX) is clocked at 17 flat in the 1/4 mile and that weighs over 400lbs more then a Cavalier. (you can even google search for that if you like!)

Wake up and smell the competition...

Well I beat him and I have beaten a z24. Stock for stock I would have lost, but with mods NO! My friends car was never ahead at any time in the race and neither was the z24.

I have no idea why you think so low of the Zetec. You need to ride in one with mods.
i know................ demon stop hating... you should just say, good job, fellow CEG'er. Way to support the group...
What's that? Someone questioned Demon? uhohhh.. stand by to stand by.

I mean.. C'mon.. I know NOTHING about the Zetec, and I would take his word, only because of the IMMENSE collection of posts in his name that state VERY knowledgeable and hard-to-know facts. His statements have yet to lead anyone astray, and I would bet my paycheck on his advice, before most others (with exceptions: Terry, Warmonger, and the like are equally as impressive..)

If you actually DOUBT his ability, do a quick search on his posts, or hell.. look at his pic in the "name to a face" thread... Does that LOOK like a guy with anything better to do than know all about our cars? (j/k... no offense Demon...)

LOL

To reiterate: You are wrong, and Demon(and everyone else) is right.... Thank you for playing..

Ray
Originally posted by midnghtflm:
To reiterate: You are wrong, and Demon(and everyone else) is right.... Thank you for playing..

And so it begins...

Any bets on how long before this one gets locked as well?
what i was saying was... i dont know whether or not its true, but at least i support the fact that he beat a z24...... I am not being confrontational, but i do believe that some peoples pretentious attitudes towards fellow contour owners is Ghey..... We are all supposed to be helping eachother out here, not supporting you napolean complexes..... IMHO!!!
Im sorry, but i can't believe a fully automatic ztech beat a cavalier mtx. 1) Cavalier is lighter and comes with more horse power.
2) the atx already draws more power and torque than an MTX

3) having a stright pipe for exahust in my experience can cause loss of power in lower rpm in a 4 cyl. Which means only his upper band will get power...true its nice, but by the time you get the power, the cavalier is already at his peak and maybe past and getting ready to shift. Im my experience, back pressuer is a good thing on a 4 cyl.

These are the 3 main factors you have to look at. I can see if it was MTX vs MTX and maybe then the story might be believeable. but even then the guy in the cavalier would have to make a mistake or know not how to drive to lose.

Im not trying to "put down" a fellow contour driver, but im sure that we these 3 points, you can understand why its so hard to believe. an intake and exahust will only give you so much. and even if the cavalier had an intake and exahust too, you'd be right back where you started if both cars are stock.

Roz

I have nothing against the Zetec.
Now I dislike most slushboxes, but that is nothing new and not just a Contour ATX related hate either. (though the Contour has a particularly sh~tty unit!)

My orignal statement was that even modified a Zetec ATX does not stand a chance against a 2.4L J-body. MTX or ATX. Then I posted "magazine" times for stock versions of both. (yes bench racing, but accurate enough for comparisson & to show even stock it's ~1 second faster than a modified ATX) I even backed the Ecotec numbers up with the closest thing I could find quickly. (google search) 17 flat in a grand ma (3150lbs vs 2600lbs Cavalier) Even not taking into account a better launch that would make a stock ATX Ecotec Z24 ~16.5
Then I backed it up with my personal experience with 2 different 3rd gen 2.4L ATX's.

I still state the only way any N/A Zetec would beat a Z24 (equal drivers) is if the Z24 badges were put on a non 2.4L Twin Cam or 2.2L Ecotec. Even a driver missing a shift in the MTX would still be running 16.5-17 flat.
Like I've said before the ATX is brainless to drive and extremely efficient. Even stock it shifts at the 6500rpm redline and power loss is minimal for a slushbox!

Heck I've missed a shift & hit redline on the same run in my SVT and still run 15's (the ugliest 15.8 @ 94 you've ever seen )
I still state the only way any N/A Zetec would beat a Z24 (equal drivers) is if the Z24 badges were put on a non 2.4L Twin Cam or 2.2L Ecotec. Even a driver missing a shift in the MTX would still be running 16.5-17 flat.

I totally agree on that statement. That's probably what happened
Originally posted by rozwell911:
3) having a stright pipe for exahust in my experience can cause loss of power in lower rpm in a 4 cyl. Which means only his upper band will get power...true its nice, but by the time you get the power, the cavalier is already at his peak and maybe past and getting ready to shift. Im my experience, back pressuer is a good thing on a 4 cyl.

These are the 3 main factors you have to look at. I can see if it was MTX vs MTX and maybe then the story might be believeable. but even then the guy in the cavalier would have to make a mistake or know not how to drive to lose.

Im not trying to "put down" a fellow contour driver, but im sure that we these 3 points, you can understand why its so hard to believe. an intake and exahust will only give you so much. and even if the cavalier had an intake and exahust too, you'd be right back where you started if both cars are stock.

Roz

Like I said I being a MTX owner.... and I have dual exaust with one muffler before split... see sig for dyno numbers... and I make 80% for my TQ at 2600RPM like I did when I was bone stock.... no lose of power down low here
and as I have said before at Route 66 in Joliet Il. NHRA track and a good one at that... which has a good amount of recods set there. best I have seen a current gen Z24 and non Z24 is low 17's both ATX and MTX. well maybe by some freak of nature their engine is effected more my heat and humidity but I find that hard to believe casue as I'm running 16.8,16.9 and a few 17.0's and one 17.2 (missed second) the best any of them that were there was a low 17 outside of one that was with a big bottle in the trunk that ran a 15. to believe a time someone posts on the web is very had to do being that I could go to another track not that far away from my house and run upper to mid 15's at about 85-90mph and I could have video and a time slip to show for it too. would you buy that based on the hp and TQ numbers in by sid I think not.
would you buy that based on the hp and TQ numbers in by sid I think not.

Absolutely NOT!

dynoed at 114.2whp and 124.4wtq

Stock 2.4L MTX's dyno around the 130's (~126-130/~138 on average) and weigh around 2600lbs. ATX's about 5 less each respectively and weigh ~30lbs more.

Even the lightest stripped down Zetec probably tips the scale around 2800lbs plus.

So significantly less power and over 200 more lbs.

So "by the numbers" - I don't see. I'll never see it.

It just does not make sense "by the numbers" unless it was a misbadged 2.2L POS (110HP/115TQ) Remember the old LS's (2002 or older) has the 2.2L stock. All RS's have this POS 2.2L as well.

Only a true Z24 or a specially optioned & ordered LS 4-door had the 2.4L DOHC engine.
guess they some how bought the 2.4L badge for the top of the motor then. casue all of them had 2.4L DOHC motors under the hood.
would you buy that based on the hp and TQ numbers in by sid I think not.

Absolutely NOT!

dynoed at 114.2whp and 124.4wtq

Stock 2.4L MTX's dyno around the 130's (~126-130/~138 on average) and weigh around 2600lbs. ATX's about 5 less each respectively and weigh ~30lbs more.

Even the lightest stripped down Zetec probably tips the scale around 2800lbs plus.

So significantly less power and over 200 more lbs.

So "by the numbers" - I don't see. I'll never see it.

It just does not make sense "by the numbers" unless it was a misbadged 2.2L POS (110HP/115TQ) Remember the old LS's (2002 or older) has the 2.2L stock. All RS's have this POS 2.2L as well.

Only a true Z24 or a specially optioned & ordered LS 4-door had the 2.4L DOHC engine.

Well then you are more small-minded than I would have ever believed. Every Z24 I have ever seen has never ran lower than a 17. I beat a few at the TRACK, with my crappy Zetec ATX with mods. I have yet to lose a Cavalier, maybe yours is just special! I'm done, you said it was impossible for a Zetec to go 140 (I wish I had a closeup of the screen when at the dyno), now we can't beat a Cavalier, oh well. And that is with my low 121 hp and 121 tq to the wheels.
real simple way to prove us wrong demon... have you and the wife come to the national meet.... bring your SVT and the wifes Z24 and you and me race at the track... and I know you will be suprised with the results of the race....
ooh and you and the "claims" of not dising the Zetec... well ummm sure if you really think that is what you do here. hell you even dis the standard Duratec ATX or MTX you think the your SVT is god like it is really sad. So I will say it again are you man enough to race my lowly Zetec or are you just the big mouthed I know everything I'm never wrong a**hole that I think you are?
Originally posted by AssociatedPress:
Source: Associated Press
Researchers at the University of Michigan discovered an enzyme this week that is released into the human bloodstream whenever a car powered by a DOHC 4cyl engine is driven. This enzyme has been proven to inhibit the subjects's ability to tell time. In certain cases, the test subjects actually thought that 16.8 seconds was less time than 15.8 seconds. Researchers have found a cure for the disorder. When test subjects were exposed to horsepower, the effects of the enzyme were lessened and sometimes went away entirely.

impressive you know how to make up a cool little press release.
you said it was impossible for a Zetec to go 140 (I wish I had a closeup of the screen when at the dyno), now we can't beat a Cavalier, oh well. And that is with my low 121 hp and 121 tq to the wheels.

Since when does a dyno have anything to do with real life driving?

You are not carrying the weight of the car and incuring any DRAG!!!

Dear lord wake up!!!

I still don't buy all these 17 second Z24's.

I seen far too many that run 15's to buy that for a second.
I didn't make it up, it was originaly about a Honda, but it fit this situation well, so I modified the times.
you said it was impossible for a Zetec to go 140 (I wish I had a closeup of the screen when at the dyno), now we can't beat a Cavalier, oh well. And that is with my low 121 hp and 121 tq to the wheels.

Since when does a dyno have anything to do with real life driving?

You are not carrying the weight of the car and incuring any DRAG!!!

Dear lord wake up!!!

I still don't buy all these 17 second Z24's.

I seen far too many that run 15's to buy that for a second.

Well since posting speedo pics is not allowed I guess you will never see it(and don't give me "that drivng fast and streetracing is bad ; I have a certain video of you going 120 on a two lane road). My point was that you said there WAS NO WAY a Zetec could do it. My point is it seems like every post about a Zetec beating a Cavalier you call BS(it has happened more than once). I have done it on a track. I guess you are the best driver ever.

All I ever wanted is to show fellow Zetec owners that there is potential to this engine (in the Contour). But it seems like everytime that goes on a SVT owner is there to bash them. It seems like all the countless hours I have put into my car is in vain.
NO the REAL simple way is to let DemonSVT ride in Hector's car. I think you are missing ONE thing here. No one disagrees that an ATX Zetec wouldn't be able to take a Z24. WITH MODS...there is always an advantage. Sure, most people won't mod the ATX 2.0 (like myself), but there are several people on this site that have modded their Zetecs both ATX and MTX just to show what the motor is capable of.

It seems like you are just ready to toss everything these guys worked for just because YOU deem the car unworthy. There is nothing wrong with stating facts. But everyone jumps up someone's butt who really knows cars and takes the time to mod said car, "slushbucket" or not. Whoever said that we should shake hands and say "good job" for putting work into the Contour, you are exactly right. We are all here for one purpose. And besides, EVERYTHING can be proven on a track. So enough of the dissing man. Just let it freakin' go.
No one is putting down anybody for modding their cars. It's extremely impressive the times that Hector is getting out of an ATX. But that doesn't change the fact that a STOCK ATX Z24 has been PROVEN to run a full second quicker.
1. real simple way to prove us wrong demon... have you and the wife come to the national meet....
2. So I will say it again are you man enough to race my lowly Zetec or are you just the big mouthed I know everything I'm never wrong a**hole that I think you are?

1. That's just not really feasible for a family that has 2 kids and both of us work. Plus just to prove a stupid point that should be plainly obvious.

2. Think what you will. I care little. I understand you wanting to be mad since you can't be correct.

Again what would racing you prove about anything. I could just as easily dyno the wife's car and scan that plus a certified vehicle weight from a scale. Power to weight. Then figure in the gearing is pretty close as is the redline and there's nothing much more to guess about since slushboxes are brainless to drive.

If you mean against my SVT I really don't understand what that would prove either.

Yes I have a bit of confidence in what I drive versus other owners. I have good right to don't you think.
I've worked hard to make my car into what it is today. I am sure you and others have as well. I also know what my car can do.

If that makes you upset. Tough sh~t. I dont care! Get over it, or not. Again I don't care.

I agree bench racing is pointless if a "point" comes up neither side will budge on.

I have personal experience with these "magically" fast Z24's and when in doubt refer back to simple power to weight. If you can't see that then we will just have to agree to disagree.
Originally posted by GLChick'95:
NO the REAL simple way is to let DemonSVT ride in Hector's car.

or mine...
or ask Buckshot what he said at Spring Zing when I gave him a ride to the hotel room gingerman...
he said I had good pickup for a standard duratec... and remember I'm a MTX....
so demon come on up to friendly chicago and race me I'm more than willing to let you try and prove me wrong at the track
or are you just worried I would beat him and the wifes Z24 won't run the time he has before in it and that would mean all your SVT times were BS too.
"2. Think what you will. I care little. I understand you wanting to be mad since you can't be correct."

See, that's the thing. No one doubts what you are saying. Problem is you aren't giving anyone else their say, or credit for their experience. You said you've seen the Z24s run 15s. Well, the people with the ATX and MTX Zetecs have yet to come across a Z24 whose driver can pull those kinds of times. Should Zetec owner's encounter a such a driver and be beaten, well then you will have been correct and I am sure that will make you feel pretty damn good inside for being right. All it takes is a track, a good driver, some fast cars and a beautiful day.
I agree bench racing is pointless if a "point" comes up neither side will budge on.

I have personal experience with these "magically" fast Z24's and when in doubt refer back to simple power to weight. If you can't see that then we will just have to agree to disagree.

so a 1000lb brick is gonna be as fast as as a 1000lb porsche both cars have equal weight and hp.... so which would win????
see even the slightest change in shapes there is a major difference in how a car moves with the same power... can you understand that??? I can but I'm not as smart as you are....
and since you seem to keep thinking I want to race your SVT which I can't see how cause ever post I have made says your wifes Z24 in it how about coming with you god like SVT and race a local guy with a lowly SE MTX I bet you will lose and he is not on the bottle or S/C
pros in blue
cons in red

i say LOCK this biotch. this $#!+ is GHEY! it does suck though that the SVT guys have to bash the ATX Zetec's.
I know that I probably will never be able to hang with an SVT in MY ATX ZETEC! but that won't keep me from trying. this is a great car, and despite what some people may say(no names) the Zetec does have some pretty good power. I've certainly been impressed by my so called "slushbucket" maybe people like that need to be booted as well. I'm not on this site to listen to someone elses gloating(sp) about something that any CEGer would know...that the SVT outperforms the Zetec...I'm here to find out how to's and what to do's.

mamma always said "if you dont have nothin nice to say, DONT SAY NOTHIN AT ALL!"
my MTX Zetec beat a ATX SVT...lets intelligently continue that thread...
this is pointless
I say ya'll meet halfway and put $500 on it (to cover costs incurred due to travel) and just settle it. I personally have a friend who has a Z24 that has run 15.9 against my 15.2 (SVT) at the track. Then this whole discussion will be done.
According to Randmcnally.com it is 248.5m for each of you to go halfway. I would do it just to settle it once and for all.
It seems these Zetec owners have something to prove. I wonder why?....
If that 500 dollar thing happens, I would like whoever is near these two, to video tape it and post it on here! And after one of you lose and you found out whose D*** is bigger I don't think anyone wants to hear more about it. So there is my input, to much hate with this thread guys!

Come on, can't we all just get a long?

-Jason
Originally posted by Blackie:
Researchers at the University of Michigan discovered an enzyme this week that is released into the human bloodstream whenever a car powered by a DOHC 4cyl engine is driven. This enzyme has been proven to inhibit the subjects's ability to tell time. In certain cases, the test subjects actually thought that 16.8 seconds was less time than 15.8 seconds. Researchers have found a cure for the disorder. When test subjects were exposed to horsepower, the effects of the enzyme were lessened and sometimes went away entirely.

LMAO!

I love the drama on this place, but don't bring me into this (whoever mentioned me). I'm just in the peanut gallery pointing and giggling at all the circus clowns in here.

I saw another post like this when the ZETEC owners were so butt-hurt by someones comment about their cars. You have to admit you guys are reactionary...someone posts a somewhat unbelievable claim and you get mad at the opinions...then you jump in to his defence and make it YOUR battle. Just remember you asked for it.
I don't think anyone is putting down the ZETEC or pumping up a cavalier. It is strictly a numbers comparison, FEEL FREE TO PROVE THE COMPARISON WRONG!

Oh yeah, someone go buy TurboToms zetec power kit and dominate the contour world so you can have bragging rights. Until then it does seem to exhibit a kind of 'Napoleonic Complex' like someone has already mentioned.

Just a disclaimer: I am only commenting on the attitudes displayed here, not dissing on your cars or whatever.
Like I said, I enjoy reading the drama!

warmonger
Butthurt? Something to prove?? Sounds to me like these three are having the same kind of conversation that occurs almost daily on this board - whether it be Duratec vs. Zetec; SVT vs. non-SVT; something else vs. Contique; etc.

If you don't want to read the thread....DON'T.

I'd appreciate it, however, if you'd quit generalizing and making assumptions about an entire flock of CEGers here simply because of an argument between three people

"Hey, look at me! I drive a Zetec so I must be a ricer!!!"

Maybe I should put that in my sig - LOL
Sorry, you are right. I did generalize and I know you are not like that. Daryl, when have you known me to give someone crap about what they drive, or not be supportive and attempt to help anyone with a project or question REGARDLESS of what engine/car it is?
I'll amend that last post and say "SOME" ZETEC owners...etc.
(you're not gonna stay mad at me are you? )

Quote:

If you don't want to read the thread....DON'T.

On the contrary, I said I enjoyed reading all of the drama. If it gets too deep or worse then I probably will stop reading it, but for now it is like a circus to me.

warmonger
Yay...a circus..
I'm not mad at ya warmonger

I just hate seeing generalizations (in general )

It's one of my pet peeves
Originally posted by warmonger:

LMAO!

I love the drama on this place, but don't bring me into this (whoever mentioned me). I'm just in the peanut gallery pointing and giggling at all the circus clowns in here.

I saw another post like this when the ZETEC owners were so butt-hurt by someones comment about their cars. You have to admit you guys are reactionary...someone posts a somewhat unbelievable claim and you get mad at the opinions...then you jump in to his defence and make it YOUR battle. Just remember you asked for it.
I don't think anyone is putting down the ZETEC or pumping up a cavalier. It is strictly a numbers comparison, FEEL FREE TO PROVE THE COMPARISON WRONG!

Oh yeah, someone go buy TurboToms zetec power kit and dominate the contour world so you can have bragging rights. Until then it does seem to exhibit a kind of 'Napoleonic Complex' like someone has already mentioned.

Just a disclaimer: I am only commenting on the attitudes displayed here, not dissing on your cars or whatever.
Like I said, I enjoy reading the drama!

warmonger

Reactionary!? I feel the same way I did last night. Some people think since we have a Zetec we are lower then you SVT owners. That we don't know anything and everything we post is BS. I had said that EVERY z24 I have ever seen couldn't get out of the 17's and that is BS. I have said I have beaten one on the track and that is BS. Saying that there was no way a MODDED Zetec could beat a z24 or any Cavalier. No, nobody is knocking the Zetec owners. Just because you have a SVT badge on your trunk.....nevermind.
I have a confession....I have been beaten many times by my buddies stock cavelier MTX...it wasn't even a Z24. His brother has one of the new ones(you know with the body kit and stuff).They have the same exact engine and are both MTX and there is such a huge difference between them when they race its not funny. The guy with the older(00' i think)cavelier beats the 2002 so bad.Its like really sad. They beat me off the line really bad and i can never gain any ground... To me i think this whole issue has been beaten to death.MTX will beat an ATX...no question about it...even with intake and exhaust.I just can't see it happening with my past experience with them. They are light and though they still don't have much HP they are quick little bastids. My car is stock and can't hang with a regular 115hp cavelier mtx nevermind a Z24.
Originally posted by D Davis:
...."Hey, look at me! I drive a Zetec so I must be a ricer!!!"

Maybe I should put that in my sig - LOL

You are a Ricer and if you leave yourself logged in at the shop again, I WILL put it in your sig!

This whole thread makes me

Originally posted by tourman113:
I have a confession....I have been beaten many times by my buddies stock cavelier MTX...it wasn't even a Z24. His brother has one of the new ones(you know with the body kit and stuff).They have the same exact engine and are both MTX and there is such a huge difference between them when they race its not funny. The guy with the older(00' i think)cavelier beats the 2002 so bad.Its like really sad. They beat me off the line really bad and i can never gain any ground... To me i think this whole issue has been beaten to death.MTX will beat an ATX...no question about it...even with intake and exhaust.I just can't see it happening with my past experience with them. They are light and though they still don't have much HP they are quick little bastids. My car is stock and can't hang with a regular 115hp cavelier mtx nevermind a Z24.

That is you. I whoop on regular Cavliers, even modded.
Originally posted by Rev. Po-Jay:
You are a Ricer and if you leave yourself logged in at the shop again, I WILL put it in your sig!

I'm just waiting for the moment you give me access to your cox.net webspace....MWAAAHAAAAHAAAAAA! Total ownage will be mine!!!
OK, away from mods, given that different shapes cause different areodynamics, take an MTX Zetec and MTX Z24, given the cavalier has slightly more HP AND lighter weight shouldn't it beat the contour which is heavier and has less power?

Im not trying to say the Zetec is slow becasue i have dirven them they are very quick cars stock. BUt I have also been in my cousins 1999 Z24 and with me in the car with him, we beat a few stock Zetecs.
Not by much, but we did win. Now weather they know how to drive or not I don;t know, and I know that a small number we raced had intakes and exahust. Now this is only from my experiences....everyone has different ones...now my question is, With these 2 major variables in favor of the Z24, and my experiences that i have witnessed in favor of the z24, how can it be slower than a Zetec?

Here is a quote from car and driver:

Quote:

Chevy Intros Cavalier Z24
February 16, 2001
.......Under the hood, the Z24 has a 2.4L twin cam L4 engine that cranks out 150-hp and 155 lb.-ft. of torque. The car also has a sport suspension system.

Ok it has 150 HO and 155 tourque...... now here is the specs for the engine
Quote:

Displacement:. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 146 cu in, 2392cc

Power (SAE net). . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .150 bhp 5600 rpm
Torque (SAE net). . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 155 lb-ft @ 4400 rpm

Transmission. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .4-speed automatic
Wheelbase. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 104. in

Length. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 180.7 in
Curb weight. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 3000 lb

Zero to 60 mph. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .8.7 sec
Zero to 100 mph. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .27.7 sec

Street start, 560 mph. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .8.9 sec
Standing 1/4-mile. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 16.8 sec @ 82 mph

Top speed (govemor limited). . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 107 mph
Braking, 700 mph. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .190 ft

Roadholding, 300-ft-dia skidpad. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .0.79 g

Theres all the data....withing the time i had to post this i didnt have enough to post the zetec for comparison. If some one could please then we can all see where the cars are stock.

Roz

Hey Hector, Given the Quater Mile time of 16.8 that the stock Z24 has, wouldn;t yours at 16.9 be slower??? Hey don't take it personally,im just pointing out something i noticed. unless you find antoher site that states other wise then im going to believe what Car and Driver says.

Roz

OK, away from mods, given that different shapes cause different areodynamics, take an MTX Zetec and MTX Z24, given the cavalier has slightly more HP AND lighter weight shouldn't it beat the contour which is heavier and has less power?

Im not trying to say the Zetec is slow becasue i have dirven them they are very quick cars stock. BUt I have also been in my cousins 1999 Z24 and with me in the car with him, we beat a few stock Zetecs.
Not by much, but we did win. Now weather they know how to drive or not I don;t know, and I know that a small number we raced had intakes and exahust. Now this is only from my experiences....everyone has different ones...now my question is, With these 2 major variables in favor of the Z24, and my experiences that i have witnessed in favor of the z24, how can it be slower than a Zetec?

Quote:

February 16, 2001
.......Under the hood, the Z24 has a 2.4L twin cam L4 engine that cranks out 150-hp and 155 lb.-ft. of torque. The car also has a sport suspension system.

Quote:

Theres all the data....withing the time i had to post this i didnt have enough to post the zetec for comparison. If some one could please then we can all see where the cars are stock.

Roz

Thank you and that 16.8 is with a great driver.
Actually that was the adverage. which means there were better times and worse times. Which means that with a driver which knows his stuff, any stock z24 can out match a stock zetec. And even so on, a mtx z24 can beat a atx zetec.
Again the mtx vs mtx is with above adverage drivers.

Roz

Quote:

February 16, 2001

Quote:

Um...those are the times for the convertable z24, which is a considerable amount heavier than the standard.
last week my friend said he has a Zetec engine in his Z24...I don't know where he got that from but thats not true is it??
Nope...maybe Ecotec?
OOPS and it was also with a 4 speed automatic.....so guess what...the MTX z24 IS faster.

Sorry guys, by trying to prove the Zetecs may be right, i proved they were wrong by mistake.

Im going to have to side with demon completly in this issue...theres almost I say almost, no way for an MTX Zetech to beat an MTX Z24 unless it is a convertable with a 4 speed auto.

roz
unless it is a convertable with a 4 speed auto.

and the Zetec is modded,
and the Zetec driver drives absolutely perfect,
and the Z24 driver doesn't know how to drive.
In your own words....rofl.

I have a confession....I have been beaten many times by my buddies . His brother has one and there is such a huge difference between them its not funny. The guy with the older beats so bad.Its like really sad. They beat me off really bad and i can never gain any ground... To me i think this whole issue has been beaten to death. I just can't see it happening with my past experience with them. They are light and though they still don't have much they are quick little bastids and can't hang .

Reactionary!? I feel the same way I did last night. Some people think since we have a Zetec we are lower then you SVT owners.

Well actually you're lower (and slower) than us regular duratec guys too

THAT WAS JUST A JOKE - I mean hey, Perry drives a zetec and Perry is cool, and Turbo Tom drives a zetec and his is fast - so I think that means all Zetec owners are cool and drive really fast cars

Thats not cool...how did someone change my post...I know i didn't write that...honestly how did that happen?
Thats not cool...how did someone change my post...I know i didn't write that...honestly how did that happen?

Hahaha - leave yourself logged in somewhere else? Better be careful, Rev. Po-Jay is known to hack CEG accounts and do this sort of thing
what do you mean by being logged in somewhere else?
Thats not cool...how did someone change my post...I know i didn't mean to write that...honestly how did that happen? Whys is this happening to me? Waaaa! I am gonna cry.

Hahaha - leave yourself logged in somewhere else? Better be careful, Rev. Po-Jay is known to hack CEG accounts and do this sort of thing ... And did I mention that I am Gh3y! That is a little known fact. I hope everyone understands.

TMI Darrel, TMI. Who cares what your sexual preference is, even if it is your birthday.
what do you mean by being logged in somewhere else?

Ya know - log onto the forums from another PC somewhere (school, work, etc.) that other people may use and forget to log yourself off.

And Rev. - don't forget I know where you live
Relax man. I just quoted you and removed some of what you said. You did say exactly all of that. I just removed some of the words because it seemed funny in my head. Need more sleep I guess.

No one was in your account.
Jeez man...your gonna give me an ulcer I can't handle stress like that on friday...
Haha - damn. I thought he was talking about his original post, not an edited reply

I still say we blame the Rev., though
Haha - damn. I thought he was talking about his original post, not an edited reply

I still say that the Rev. is the toughest and coolest CEG'r out there, though. I am secretly in love with him too!

Damn Darrel, stop it!

See guys, it is that easy.

Quote:

Um...those are the times for the convertable z24, which is a considerable amount heavier than the standard.

Exactly. 16.8 for the 400lb heavier 'vert!!!

Search around and you will find 2 articles with a 00 Z24 and 01 Sunfire GT ATX's running 16.0 & 16.2 respectively (Sunfire weighs 100-150lb more)

Also the crack about the professional drivers. It's a damn slushbox. Press the gas and that's it! sheesh...
The tires chirp for maybe 5 feet and the tranny shifts at redline for you.
BRAINLESS!!!

Folks this is obviously pointless; like I said. We can show you all the numbers over and over again and if you never want to believe them you never will!!!
BELIEVE THE WORD OF DEMONSVT....

Somehow the name Demon and Believe don;t sound right together in the same sentence.

Im just kidding Demon

But Seriously, I just proved Demon's point by mistake, i was just looking for a comparison. And hes right we can debate this all day and we can show you the facts all day. BUt until you people, who say they can beat a Z24 with a slushbox Zetec, come to the conclusion that the Driver of the Z24 misshifted form 3rd to 5th then this battle is a stalemate.

Good luck to who ever keeps this thread going.

Roz
I would like to be known as the one who kept this post going strong....So...keep debating...my popcorn is almost done
Originally posted by ScottK:
Reactionary!? I feel the same way I did last night. Some people think since we have a Zetec we are lower then you SVT owners.

I mean hey, Perry drives a zetec and Perry is cool, and Turbo Tom drives a zetec and his is fast - so I think that means all Zetec owners are cool and drive really fast cars

W3rd.

Quote:

February 16, 2001

Quote:

400 lbs more than what demon quoted for a non vert z24... and for every 100lbs that is .1sec so take 16.8 to 16.4 still not even close to the 15's demon is claiming.... ooh and they beat the crap out of the cars to get the times they get with them.... 96 car and drivers said my MTX Zetec contour runs 16.9 STOCK BTW.... and there are only 4 zetec owners on here in the 16's sleeper (off the bottle), me, d davis, and hector. 3 MTXs with mods and 1 ATX with mods.

Quote:

February 16, 2001

Quote:

Power (SAE net). . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .100 bhp 5600 rpm
Torque (SAE net). . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 255lb-ft @ 4400 rpm

Transmission. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .3-speed automatic

Curb weight. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 4500 lb

Zero to 60 mph. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .15.7 sec
Zero to 100 mph. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Still Waiting
Street start, 560 mph. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .16.0 sec
Standing 1/4-mile. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 26.8 sec @ 62 mph

Braking, 700 mph. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .290 ft

Roadholding, 300-ft-dia skidpad. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .0.49 g

Roz

Damn! Is it a Diesel truck?

Let's put is to rest...
the fact that hector has beat cavaliers, and that you (joe) have seen plenty of slow cavaliers doesn't mean anything to the svt boys. they just keep qouting the numbers. let's start a magazine and put that our car have a 12.2s 1/4 mile, and then they'll say we're faster than them.... or maybe they'll say the magazine times are BS. it'd be nice of them to rely on real world happenings instead of magazines. that'll be a cold day in hell for them to give zetecs respect at all. blackie for one doesn't think zetecs should be modded. i admit, svt's are really nice, some of us just can't afford them, but i would think svt owners could afford to give us a little respect.
(censored)

Uhm... so is the 16.9 for the Zetec!! ???
Look, I will get serious now (like I normally am) and not stir up any more [censored].
You have my respect for taking care of your car, modding it, and driving it to some damn good times. All of you Zetec drivers on this board bring a lot to the site and make this place enjoyable and well rounded.
Don't even THINK for a minute that I look down on an 4 cyl contour driver! As embarrassing as it is, I drove a frickin Chevy Chevette for a short time in high school! I hope your Zetec can beat that.

But you have proved me right when I said reationary, just look at the posts.
As far as winning races...It doesn't matter who missed a shift or can't drive or whatever. On that day, in that situation, you won. Leave it at that and drive on

warmonger
F'n A man! Preach on my brethrin(sp)
So an intake and exhaust can only do so much...Carbon fibre hood or weight reduction should do???
What are the 'to the wheels' numbers of the z24. If you know them. And is the ATX duratec much better than the z24?
Originally posted by bc_contour:
What are the 'to the wheels' numbers of the z24. If you know them. And is the ATX duratec much better than the z24?

Stock for Stock?

The ATX vs. ATX would probably be pretty even

ATX Contour vs. MTX Z24.. Depends on the driver, but I'd put the money on the Cav.

I barely squeaked out an MTX Z24 in my MTX Contour.
Posted By: SAV Re: Intelligently Continuing on the Z24 thread - 02/16/03 04:35 AM
Ok, this thread looks pretty messy, but I'm going to be stupid and deposit my own $.02 into the mix and see what happens.

My mother owns a Zetec ATX Mystique, and I'll admit it winds the rev needle rightfully and willingly and it sounds pretty damn furious at 6500, but that's all it is: SOUND! I couldn't even pull a full carlength ahead of a Chevy Suburban 2500.

So either the guy who lays claim to walking all over a Z24 must have one helluva turbocharger on his Zetec, or maybe the Z24 driver left his handbrake on by accident. Either way, I'm just vouching that the Cavalier probably will hand a Zetec ATX it's own ass.
Originally posted by midnghtflm:

Uhm... so is the 16.9 for the Zetec!! ???

Read the sig..... ATX !
Originally posted by svt_contour_r203:

My mother owns a Zetec ATX Mystique, and I'll admit it winds the rev needle rightfully and willingly and it sounds pretty damn furious at 6500, but that's all it is: SOUND! I couldn't even pull a full carlength ahead of a Chevy Suburban 2500.

i'm sorry, but there is something wrong with your mom's car or something really right with that chevy. my car stock would not get beat by SUVs when stock. i've let other people drive my car and they come back and tell me that's it's not slow (SUVs are easy to beat). once my car is rolling, a can hang with my friend's v6 stang. maybe you should take your mom's car into the shop. and about the reactionary thing, just because you react different (hmmm, maybe because no1 is bad mouthing your car) to these posts doesn't mean anything. we're just replying, you're all replying too, or should i say all being reactionary.
man, i don't check this forum every day and i miss all the exciting stuff. anyway, after reading the locked thread and this whole thread just now, i forgot what the argument was about.

i respect all contours. i also respect z24s. my best friend has a 99 z24. 16.3 was his best time bone stock. i actually matched that in his car, and i shifted from 3rd to 5th (DOH!). but i did get a 2.2 60', something i've yet to do in my car. he gets me out the hole, but that's it. currently, his best time is 15.6, but he has a few mods now. i think his flywheel actually slowed him down. and i don't believe he can work his clutch right (aftermarket).

what's my point? i don't know. are we talking about cars beating cars, or drivers beating drivers? whole lotta difference there. i believe whoever said they beat the cavalier. not that it's been said, but to turn that into a contour can beat a cavalier statement is wrong.

i also believe Demon can drive. his times show that to be true. though i hate him for that , i believe it. damn 14's.

Hey "ZETECRACING"
you forgot buddy, I own a ZETEC as well.. ahaha
I can beat Cavaliers, not z24's.. (never tried)
I have beatin a sunfire, Dont know if it was a GT
Do know it was a 5 speed.. All I have is an AIR FILTER, Chip, Exhaust, and other small mods...

One thing for sure, I can beat the hell outta cavaliers with my Corrado... like nothing!
Posted By: SAV Re: Intelligently Continuing on the Z24 thread - 02/16/03 04:41 PM
Originally posted by Kremithefrog:
i'm sorry, but there is something wrong with your mom's car or something really right with that chevy. my car stock would not get beat by SUVs when stock. i've let other people drive my car and they come back and tell me that's it's not slow (SUVs are easy to beat). once my car is rolling, a can hang with my friend's v6 stang. maybe you should take your mom's car into the shop.

I launched wrong. I know I did, that's probably why I was beaten. But does your Zetec have an MTX? Maybe that's why your faster. Oh, and my mom's car is rarely driven past 3000 rpm, if that may mean anything...Maybe there is something wrong with the power and I just refuse to believe it? Hell, I've got my own Duratec SE Sport, so I'm in no worries of losing to any Suburbans.
For me...its not that its not believeable, becasue i believe you Zetec guys can, but its just hard to believe that you guys can beat a Z24....IM sure you guys undersatnd that...I mean the numbers from Car and Driver are not in your favor.

Im NOT saying it can;t be done...believe me cause i prove everyone wrong in my last car. And Im not trying to discredit any one. I just wanted to pint out the facts...and how the facts say the oppisite of what you guys do. Then again I ALSO know that whats on paper never ref;ects real world situations.

I do apologize to the Zetec owners here, no insult from me was inteded...besides...were all in one group we need to focus on the real problems...like rice.

Roz
OMG... you guys are arguing over who has the fastest 17-second econocar.
Originally posted by Frank:

Posted By: SAV Re: Intelligently Continuing on the Z24 thread - 02/16/03 09:44 PM

word...

word...

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Couldn't have said it better myself.
Demon,

I cant believe this post has gone soo long! My goodness. I geuss we have to have a KC group meet ehh? That way we can take some video's of this!

Did I mention, I wasted a good portion of my life reading uninformed posts.

Good luck Demon

I launched wrong. I know I did, that's probably why I was beaten. But does your Zetec have an MTX? Maybe that's why your faster. Oh, and my mom's car is rarely driven past 3000 rpm, if that may mean anything...Maybe there is something wrong with the power and I just refuse to believe it? Hell, I've got my own Duratec SE Sport, so I'm in no worries of losing to any Suburbans.

i have ATX. i know that first time i took my car up to high speed, i got that bad sulfur smell (and it lingered). so maybe i blew some buildup out, so maybe your mom's car needs that. but if it's an ATX, what is there to launching? i know you can "power brake" but that's not gonna decide a race. i know our little zetecs are slow off the line, just due to weight/hp ratio, but once moving, that's when you can suprise other cars.
Posted By: SAV Re: Intelligently Continuing on the Z24 thread - 02/17/03 04:51 PM
Originally posted by Kremithefrog:
i have ATX. i know that first time i took my car up to high speed, i got that bad sulfur smell (and it lingered). so maybe i blew some buildup out, so maybe your mom's car needs that. but if it's an ATX, what is there to launching? i know you can "power brake" but that's not gonna decide a race. i know our little zetecs are slow off the line, just due to weight/hp ratio, but once moving, that's when you can suprise other cars.

I dropped from neutral at 2500. Succeeding in leaving behind neatly painted tire stripes on the ground. No sulfur smell though, but the transmission shifts extremely softly. From 2nd to 3rd takes roughly 5 or 6 seconds before the electronics realise it's time to shift. I've been told I need a Superchip, but does the slow downshift mean there's something wrong? Other than that, it's fine when the tach lives around 5-6 grand!
We just might beat the evolutionism Vs. creationism post. Keep arguing guys...this is great...
Damn..now I am really pumped about the idea of an ATX 4-pot Contour squaring off against an ATX 4 pot Cav.....

This could be a big media event sandwiched between a repeat broadcast of the Mike Jackson special and midget wrestling.

I'll be damned. I just saw the light. Dan Nixon is right...we aren't discussing Duratecs in every damned thread on the site so something must be wrong!! Delete all the non-SVT threads now, before the apocalypse befalls us!!!!

Or, those that don't give a damn about this thread can STFU...whichever.
I'll be damned. I just saw the light. Dan Nixon is right...we aren't discussing Duratecs in every damned thread on the site so something must be wrong!! Delete all the non-SVT threads now, before the apocalypse befalls us!!!!

Or, those that don't give a damn about this thread can STFU...whichever.

So what you are saying is that this a serious thread...
Opps...how akward for me. Like when you accidently ask a girl when is the baby due and she says "what baby"..

Ahhh, carry on..
neutral dropping is not good. a superchip would definetly help, not sure if your mom's tranny is bad. but the CD4E tranny does sorta suck especially the electronics. i know mine 1-2 shift really sucked at low throttle, but i think the chip took care of most of that, well maybe since i hardly ever shift from 1-2 at low throttle anymore. you really gotta get used to the car.
Originally posted by Dan Nixon:

So what you are saying is that this a serious thread...
Opps...how akward for me. Like when you accidently ask a girl when is the baby due and she says "what baby"..

BWAHAHAHAHA....

ROTFLMAO...
This is a VERY SERIOUS thread! (to some people)

Including the fat 'pregnant' chick. (funny)

warmonger
Wow...almost page 13...keep it up guy's
Posted By: SAV Re: Intelligently Continuing on the Z24 thread - 02/19/03 01:41 AM
Page 13 is OWNED!...lol

Keep the thread up guys, arguing is fun.

BTW, thanx for the advice about the s/c for the ATX, hopefully I can get one put in to firm up the shifts!
Posted By: SAV Re: Intelligently Continuing on the Z24 thread - 02/19/03 01:42 AM
Damn, didn't get page 13. Nevermind.
Yay, its all mine!!!!
Posted By: SAV Re: Intelligently Continuing on the Z24 thread - 02/19/03 02:32 AM
Yay, its all mine!!!!

I hate you.
Posted By: Peach Re: Intelligently Continuing on the Z24 thread - 02/21/03 11:05 PM
Poster: JiggaJerry
Subject: Re: Intelligently Continuing on the Z24 thread

my MTX Zetec beat a ATX SVT...lets intelligently continue that thread...

Was that a thread on here for real? Can't find it under search...hmmm.....
Posted By: SAV Re: Intelligently Continuing on the Z24 thread - 02/22/03 02:13 PM
ATX SVT...

I feel disgraced.
Now if I ever saw an ATX SVT I would be
Posted By: m!key Re: Intelligently Continuing on the Z24 thread - 02/23/03 05:49 AM
mods are sleeping again i see.
Posted By: Peach Re: Intelligently Continuing on the Z24 thread - 02/26/03 02:12 AM
Did someone actually post that their MTX Zetec cut and ATX SVT? I really really want to know which individual on here actually posted that...I have so much I wanna say to that but I can't find where it was posted if it was at all... Can someone tell me? I am dying to know!
© CEG Archives