Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: cawong11 Lots of Dyno Runs - 09/04/01 11:15 PM
Dyno Runs
Posted By: Silva Bulitt Re: Lots of Dyno Runs - 09/05/01 04:57 AM
Chris still waiting for the new #'s with the additional parts since last dyno, anxiously waiting, like to see over 190@wheels...
Posted By: cawong11 Re: Lots of Dyno Runs - 09/05/01 07:24 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by QUICKSILVER:
Chris still waiting for the new #'s with the additional parts since last dyno, anxiously waiting, like to see over 190@wheels...

We seem to have a problem with supply of Dynomax Ultraflo mufflers. I will have one by next week and should dyno then too.

I surely am hoping for 190 at the wheels. That will definitely make me happy smile
Posted By: Dan Nixon Re: Lots of Dyno Runs - 09/05/01 09:55 PM
Chris, what have you added to the SVT, chip +? You already had MSDS headers, Y-pipe, KKM right? Should be interesting, I for one would like to see some NA 2.5Ls crack 190 FWHP to show me the way! Next stop 200?
Posted By: cawong11 Re: Lots of Dyno Runs - 09/05/01 10:51 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Dan Nixon:
Chris, what have you added to the SVT, chip +? You already had MSDS headers, Y-pipe, KKM right? Should be interesting, I for one would like to see some NA 2.5Ls crack 190 FWHP to show me the way! Next stop 200?

Chip and new custom cat back. Don't know if the cat back will perform any better than the first custom system, but I decided to have the rear section redisigned.

I would like to test one of those Granatelli MAFs too. Looks like you had great success with it. smile
© CEG Archives