Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Y2KSVT 3L + MSDS + Bassani + Magnaflow res - 03/21/06 04:34 AM
I've had some request on here, and SVTPerformance to put up a sound clip of my car. I've hosted it on www.myfamily.com, under the CEG name.

Username: CEGCEG
Password: contour

It's under File Cabinet at the bottom. My file is MVC-001V.

The video isn't very good, and I still had my E1's on. But I did it for the sound clip.

As the title says, it's: 3L Hybrid + MSDS headers & y-pipe, Bassani catback and magnaflow resonator.

Hope you like!

Mark
Posted By: bradSVT Re: 3L + MSDS + Bassani + Magnaflow res - 03/21/06 04:42 AM
It sounds really nice. I cant wait til i get my 3L in!!
Posted By: DanMyers Re: 3L + MSDS + Bassani + Magnaflow res - 03/21/06 04:45 AM
Posted By: Blue Goose Re: 3L + MSDS + Bassani + Magnaflow res - 03/21/06 05:05 AM
I can't stop playing it!!!! sounds soooo nice!!!!!
Posted By: Ryan4 Re: 3L + MSDS + Bassani + Magnaflow res - 03/21/06 05:46 AM
Sweet sound!!!!! Im getting my exhaust in on Friday...Hope k=mine will sound half that good
Posted By: Barge Re: 3L + MSDS + Bassani + Magnaflow res - 03/21/06 02:24 PM
Shouldn't this be under Pics and Vids?
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: 3L + MSDS + Bassani + Magnaflow res - 03/21/06 03:11 PM
You're probably right. For some reason, I put it in here because it was a video of me on the dyno. Maybe a mod could move it over to Pics & Vids. It'll probably get more traffic there anyway.

Mark
Nice clip... what where your numbers running N/A?

Thanks
Posted By: Tourige Re: 3L + MSDS + Bassani + Magnaflow res - 03/21/06 11:19 PM
Originally posted by Ryan4:
Sweet sound!!!!! Im getting my exhaust in on Friday...Hope k=mine will sound half that good

If your getting exhaust only.. no.
Posted By: SVT SNOB Re: 3L + MSDS + Bassani + Magnaflow res - 03/22/06 12:12 AM
Mark, the car sounds awesome . I'll tell you right now if my mandrel bent exhaust with magnaflow mufflers don't sound as good as your car, I'm stealing your exhaust when I come to pick up my nitrous kit .

Aaron
Posted By: rkneeshaw Re: 3L + MSDS + Bassani + Magnaflow res - 03/22/06 12:24 AM
good holy god that sounds AMAZING! I can not imagine a better sound. I want.

btw, what were the numbers?
Originally posted by NVS SVT:
Mark, the car sounds awesome . I'll tell you right now if my mandrel bent exhaust with magnaflow mufflers don't sound as good as your car, I'm stealing your exhaust when I come to pick up my nitrous kit .

Aaron

It will! I have a trubendz and with my old 2.5L w/ gutted precats it sounded fantastic!
Posted By: SVT SNOB Re: 3L + MSDS + Bassani + Magnaflow res - 03/22/06 12:29 AM
Originally posted by MapOfTaziĆ¢ā??Ā¢:

Aaron

It will! I have a trubendz and with my old 2.5L w/ gutted precats it sounded fantastic!

Was that the exhaust that was on your tour in the SZ05 dyno vid? If so then yeah it sounds great, wonder how loud mine is going to be with the headers no cats at all .

Mark it looks like your exhaust system is safe.....for now

Aaron
Posted By: Tourige Re: 3L + MSDS + Bassani + Magnaflow res - 03/22/06 12:46 AM

Aaron

Was that the exhaust that was on your tour in the SZ05 dyno vid? If so then yeah it sounds great, wonder how loud mine is going to be with the headers no cats at all .

Aaron

Itll sound raspy with no main cat.
Mark is making 206 whp, 195 wtq on all motor.

Heres the thread from his dyno graph.
clicky
Originally posted by Tourige:

Aaron

Aaron

Itll sound raspy with no main cat.

Yeah that was my exhaust on my 2.5L at the SZ dyno.

Correction! That was with a no-name brand muffler on there...it now has a magnaflow muffler and it sounds ever bettter!
Posted By: SVT SNOB Re: 3L + MSDS + Bassani + Magnaflow res - 03/22/06 01:54 AM
Damn for no name mufflers it sounded great as I said before, can't wait to hear it with the magnaflows.

Aaron
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: 3L + MSDS + Bassani + Magnaflow res - 03/22/06 02:45 PM
Originally posted by beyondloadedSE:
Mark is making 206 whp, 195 wtq on all motor.

Heres the thread from his dyno graph.
clicky

I'm currently making 206whp & 195wtq like Jim said. The video I posted is the same setup, but without the Xcal2 or 65mm T/B. I was making 195whp and 191wtq at the time of this video. Thanks for the compliments!

Mark
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
I've had some request on here, and SVTPerformance to put up a sound clip of my car. I've hosted it on www.myfamily.com, under the CEG name.

The video isn't very good, and I still had my E1's on. But I did it for the sound clip.

As the title says, it's: 3L Hybrid + MSDS headers & y-pipe, Bassani catback and magnaflow resonator.

Hope you like!

Mark

It's not letting me login

I keep getting this

Sorry, your username and password are incorrect.
Please re-enter your username and password to access your family website.
Originally posted by scottd60:

Hope you like!

Mark

I keep getting this

someone must have changed the password.
Originally posted by beyondloadedSE:
Originally posted by scottd60:

Hope you like!

Mark

I keep getting this

someone must have changed the password.

that's what I was thinking...I'd really like to here this since the exhaust is the same as mine without the res which I'm planning on adding

Scott
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: 3L + MSDS + Bassani + Magnaflow res - 03/24/06 08:33 PM
Scott,
Shoot me your email address. I can just email it directly to you tonight, or this weekend. It's actually a small video of my car on the dyno, but I put it up for the sound clip.

Mark
Posted By: CLASSVT Re: 3L + MSDS + Bassani + Magnaflow res - 03/25/06 01:03 AM
Wow Mark that sounds........... like my car. Or I guess my car sounds like yours, technically.
© CEG Archives