Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
I looking for dyno sheet from stock 00 Contour SVT
ANyone have ???

That was taken @ 63k miles. The UIM/LIM was clogged at that point. Weather was @ 65 degrees with 80+ humidity... with the K&N RU-3530 filter and no res.
Is that flywheel HP and TQ or wheel HP/TQ

BTW whats with that TQ ???

Stock except for K&N filter. The weather was warm and humid. The A/F, which is not on the graph, started somewhat lean and worked its way towards normal.

completely stock parts, well sort of. . .man I miss my baby. . .
yup, completely bone stock right down to the paper filter.
Originally posted by ssmumich00:

completely stock parts, well sort of. . .man I miss my baby. . .

why did your "stock car" spool up so much quicker on the "red dyno run"?
Keith was messing with timing, etc. to get the most out of it, I assume that run just happen to have a nice boost spike. . .it was a little spikey at first, when he was getting the EBC setup and everthing tuned, evidenced by the huge disparity in runs between just those two (those were two of the nearly 100 runs he ran). . .
if you do back to back pulls, the 2nd pull should generally spool quicker as well since the turbo is really hot.
Not exactly stock.
K&N, Optimized Y-pipe, Magnaflow center resonator.

Originally posted by beyondloadedSE:
if you do back to back pulls, the 2nd pull should generally spool quicker as well since the turbo is really hot.

that's kinda what i was thinking...keeping those EGT's up is a nice thing...to a certain point
I was just messing around with the Dynojet Runviewer software and noticed that I was using SAE correction for my graph. With a standard correction I go up to 182 hp from 176. Which correction factor do most people use? No correction was 185 but it was a nice cool day.
A stock SVT, without fuel issues, is in the 164-168FWHP & 145-152FWTQ range.
Originally posted by svtavino:
Not exactly stock.
K&N, Optimized Y-pipe, Magnaflow center resonator.

Looks very good for your mods but it looks like you have an ignition problem around 4500rpm.
© CEG Archives