Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: ChubbyBroccoliSVT Disuss my turbo CTSV here - 08/21/05 12:15 PM
New here, not sure why that other post was locked, but it was so I guess I will have to open this thread to respond to all that BS.
Posted By: ChubbyBroccoliSVT Re: Disuss my turbo CTSV here - 08/21/05 12:18 PM
Quote:

The guy's first mistake was talking [censored]....like most people.
Only a few people can really talk [censored] and back it up.

Well, I am one of those few.
Posted By: ChubbyBroccoliSVT Re: Disuss my turbo CTSV here - 08/21/05 12:21 PM
Quote:

With a mouth like his, I'm thinking he probably bought someone else's modded SVT (maybe a 3.0L conversion?), is running a lot of nitrous and claiming boost, or paid someone to throw on a Vortech. That GTP he raced, tuned with his latest mods, would probably put down about 270 fwhp, 360 fwtq by my crappy estimates.

Whatever. No one had a hand in this project except me. And Vortech CSVT's are crap. nothing like 60-1 power baby!

Quote:

I'm no contour expert, but his facts don't seem right.

Right, youre no expert, so maybe you should shut your trap.

Quote:

He's got to be running *something*, though, to hang with a cammed GTP that can run 12's, from a holeshot. I have a lot of respect for the nicely modded cars that are on here (like Warmonger's, Suneil's, Demon's N/A 3.0L, beyondloaded, wavrdr) and it's very dissapointing to see someone go onto another board (especially one as big as clubgp) like that and turn the turbo SVT into rice-o-roni

Yeah, then your GTP friend got waxed by rice! (the video will show all).
Posted By: ChubbyBroccoliSVT Re: Disuss my turbo CTSV here - 08/21/05 12:25 PM
Quote:

So he's running a 3.0L from a Taurus but not a Duratec. I guess he would have us believe that he shoehorned the 3.0L SHO engine into his engine bay and turbo'ed it. I guess that's believable.

Now we are getting somewhere. I knew someone would figure it out. *golf clap**golf clap**golf clap*

Quote:

That would also make sense why his IC malfunctioned (not enough room to clamp down the hoses!) I think there was a turbo first gen SHO owner on clubgp that called him out, too. Would like to see that race..

My IC did not malfunctin. It was all working fine, I was just yanking your chains (yeesh). I agreed with syp to let him say he won. Heck, I started in 4th, him in 2nd, from a 60mph roll, and I still beat him. I tried my best to give him every chance to hang, but heck, he did pretty well considering the power disadvantage he had.
Posted By: ChubbyBroccoliSVT Re: Disuss my turbo CTSV here - 08/21/05 12:27 PM
Quote:

The guys full of [censored]. Mummy dropped him on his head when he was a baby...he's obviously never recovered, plain and simple!

You got some power to back up all your **** talking 'bama boy'?
Posted By: ChubbyBroccoliSVT Re: Disuss my turbo CTSV here - 08/21/05 12:29 PM
Quote:

Sadly no N/A 3L SVT could hang with a GTP from a roll below 50mph either. On the other hand around 50+mph a 3L would have fun with a stock GTP and probably pull it on the highway above 100mph.
Perfect example, my first run-in with a GTP was a guy with 3 dudes in the car (4 total) and he was eggin me on. I launched in my car and I thought I was going to smoke him. I barely took him at around 90+mph. Below that he was outrunning me, and that was a completely stock GTP.

Dude, you must have had one slow car to get whooped by a loaded stock GTP. I was beating modded ones BEFORE I had the turbo installed!
Posted By: warmonger_dup1 Re: Disuss my turbo CTSV here - 08/21/05 01:21 PM
Wow. You've got no scruples do you. You come on here and talk the same trash that you did on the GTP forums except that over here you say you let him win? Your credibility is already shot by the way you run your mouth. Unfortunately for you, I (and most others) would have a hard time believing anything you say at this point.

BTW, I had a stock SVT when I got beat by a loaded GTP....except that I could still get him above 90 mph...barely. Yep, I think of the stock SVT as a bit slow, especially now. AT least I'm not a Liar. If I say I took something then I took it, if I get beat I tell the truth and take it like a man.

So that is all I'm going to say. If you look at my post above it only references things that I have actual knowledge of, or that anyone could suppose by listening to you. I have NOT said anything about your car, it's capabilities, or anything of the sort. The only thing I can make a true statement about you is the way YOU present YOURSELF in your writing.
WHY do I make this point you ask? To show you the right way to act by example....like SOMEONE should have taught you growing up. Because I don't know anything else about you or your ride and to make statements about that stuff would be talking out my arse.
I'd be really interested to see if you did put in a SHO motor, how it was done and any of the other adaptations you IMPLY you did to your car. That would be worthy if you supported it with photographs and carried on a normal conversation....basically if you aren't full of crap AND if you calm down and get mature enough to really participate on a forum.
So at this point I'm done feeding the Troll.
Posted By: TjZ Re: Disuss my turbo CTSV here - 08/21/05 02:09 PM
we need pics and vids.. or else please just leave us ceger's in peace.
Posted By: chrisilversvt_dup1 Re: Disuss my turbo CTSV here - 08/21/05 02:11 PM
is that a first...his first six posts are all back to back in the same thread,and responses to another thread...lol..
Posted By: stilov Re: Disuss my turbo CTSV here - 08/21/05 02:14 PM
moron!!! Even if you show pics (of the bay I might add), although if you do show us some pics of your set-up...you would be less of a moron.
Posted By: RTStabler51_dup1 Re: Disuss my turbo CTSV here - 08/21/05 02:44 PM
You drive a Cadillac?
Posted By: Guitarman19853 Re: Disuss my turbo CTSV here - 08/21/05 03:07 PM
Show pics or shut up
Posted By: Steeda. Re: Disuss my turbo CTSV here - 08/21/05 03:19 PM
Originally posted by RTStabler51:
You drive a Cadillac?

I obviously missed something but i thats what i thought by the Title.

Now it seems he has a Yamaha trubo in the Contour?
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Disuss my turbo CTSV here - 08/21/05 04:01 PM
Pics please.
Posted By: I-Dom-In-VIII Re: Disuss my turbo CTSV here - 08/21/05 04:13 PM
Forget the pics meet up with me one and prove your setup...

I know Syp and the whole Ilgpc clan, So lets meet up one day and let me see this SVTC in person.
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Disuss my turbo CTSV here - 08/21/05 04:13 PM
Originally posted by I-Dom-In-8:

I know Syp and the whole Ilgpc clan, So lets meet up one day and let me see this SVTC in person.

Never thought of that.
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: Disuss my turbo CTSV here - 08/21/05 05:26 PM
Originally posted by I-Dom-In-8:

Get him ricer, Get him!!!!
Posted By: Harrry Re: Disuss my turbo CTSV here - 08/21/05 05:29 PM
Originally posted by LocoSCZ:
Pics please.

Posted By: owen_SVT Re: Disuss my turbo CTSV here - 08/21/05 06:13 PM
Originally posted by Arhethia:
Originally posted by LocoSCZ:
Pics please.

A video would be even better...unless you dont have anything to take pics of vids of..which is what all of us are thinkin
Posted By: 98Ford2L Re: Disuss my turbo CTSV here - 08/21/05 06:42 PM
Lets see some pics before you start talking so big, no good reason to believe you without pics or video.

-Peter
Posted By: ChubbyBroccoliSVT Re: Disuss my turbo CTSV here - 08/21/05 06:47 PM
I do not leave near syp. I know him previously and we set the race up before hand. I live a long way from him.

Here is a dyno sheet for you doubters. 13 psi, without the nitrous. You do not get to see my nitrous dyno because of your doubting selves! no dyno for you!

Posted By: Ronan_dup1 Re: Disuss my turbo CTSV here - 08/21/05 06:49 PM
Great, now lets see some pics, and we do mean ENGINE BAY.
Posted By: csvtjohnga Re: Disuss my turbo CTSV here - 08/21/05 07:04 PM
Originally posted by ChubbyBroccoliSVT:
Quote:

The guy's first mistake was talking [censored]....like most people.
Only a few people can really talk [censored] and back it up.

Well, I am one of those few.

the only way u are one of those few if you bak it up with pic, vid or meet up with a local svtc guy...
Posted By: beyondloadedSE_dup1 Re: Disuss my turbo CTSV here - 08/21/05 07:11 PM
I do not leave near syp. I know him previously and we set the race up before hand. I live a long way from him.

Here is a dyno sheet for you doubters. 13 psi, without the nitrous. You do not get to see my nitrous dyno because of your doubting selves! no dyno for you!

hey what do you know!!! This dyno graph is the same one that was posted on the SHO forum of a turbo SHO...NOT a turbo svt contour with a SHO motor.

OWN3D

http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137142

Looks like he photoshopped the heading to some fancy car shop as well.

Wait...lemme guess. The SHO owner parted out his car and sold you the motor.
Posted By: MapOfTaziFoSho Re: Disuss my turbo CTSV here - 08/21/05 07:14 PM
Chubby, you are a pathetic waste of a life. Any loser that would come onto the internet and post bogus information about himself is simply pathetic.
Posted By: Ray_dup1 Re: Disuss my turbo CTSV here - 08/21/05 07:17 PM
Originally posted by beyondloadedSE:
hey what do you know!!! This dyno graph is the same one that was posted on the SHO forum of a turbo SHO...NOT a turbo svt contour with a SHO motor.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*breathe.....*

*deep breaths...**

BWWAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He was so indignant, too.. (NO DYNO FOR YOU.. YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME!!!) DUH.. cause he didn't have a dyno for nitrous, because he couldn't find a dyno online that would play in to his theme..

BWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
PS... Mods.. You have my vote!!!

Ray
Posted By: MapOfTaziFoSho Re: Disuss my turbo CTSV here - 08/21/05 07:23 PM
Bannination!
Posted By: KingpinSVT Re: Disuss my turbo CTSV here - 08/21/05 07:37 PM
Whats with all the liars lately?
Posted By: The Five-Oh! Re: Disuss my turbo CTSV here - 08/21/05 07:42 PM
looks like someone's about to get...
Posted By: TjZ Re: Disuss my turbo CTSV here - 08/21/05 08:26 PM
Originally posted by KindaMapOfTazi:
Bannination!

GET UM!
Posted By: Kremithefrog Re: Disuss my turbo CTSV here - 08/21/05 08:36 PM
My zetec is faster than your car. And my dad will beat your dad up.
Posted By: csvtjohnga Re: Disuss my turbo CTSV here - 08/21/05 08:38 PM
my mom kuld beat his dad up!!
Posted By: 98Ford2L Re: Disuss my turbo CTSV here - 08/21/05 08:39 PM
Bwahahahahahahaha what an idiot! Seriously get a life and stop wasting space on this forum.
-Peter
Posted By: Swazo Re: Disuss my turbo CTSV here - 08/21/05 09:01 PM
OWN3D Funniest thing I've got to see all weekend!

OWN3D

Posted By: Harrry Re: Disuss my turbo CTSV here - 08/21/05 09:19 PM
Originally posted by KindaMapOfTazi:
Chubby, you are a pathetic waste of a life. Any loser that would come onto the internet and post bogus information about himself is simply pathetic.

Posted By: ChubbyBroccoliSVT Re: Disuss my turbo CTSV here - 08/21/05 09:21 PM
Whatever, you guys are full of crap. Yeah, its a dyno of a SHO engine, in my freakin tour! Anyone can claim it is something its not. There is not even a dyno shop in Tulsa, that I know of. That is why I have to go to TX to get my stuff worked on. Call Cartech you blowhards! I did not drop 20k on this thing to have someone steal my hard work and show it off as their own. The vid will be up soon to shut you guys up.
Posted By: 98Ford2L Re: Disuss my turbo CTSV here - 08/21/05 09:25 PM
I did not drop 20k on this thing to have someone steal my hard work and show it off as their own. The vid will be up soon to shut you guys up.

Like we haven't heard that before.

I'm gonna check this thread every hour, I really wanna see that video!!!
Posted By: owen_SVT Re: Disuss my turbo CTSV here - 08/21/05 09:32 PM
Originally posted by 98Ford2L:
I did not drop 20k on this thing to have someone steal my hard work and show it off as their own. The vid will be up soon to shut you guys up.

Like we haven't heard that before.

I'm gonna check this thread every hour, I really wanna see that video!!!

Same here....so how soon is soon?
Posted By: Cougar Bob Re: Disuss my turbo CTSV here - 08/21/05 09:37 PM
http://www.tulsadyno.com/customers/Gallery_Browser.php?path=./Cars and Trucks/Ford/Taurus SHO/

Can we ban this guy already?

(You'll have to cut and paste the link because of the spaces in the link)
Posted By: '99 Contour SE Re: Disuss my turbo CTSV here - 08/21/05 09:42 PM
I have a little anger problem so I had to take anger classes. In my class they told me to assess what was making me angry, isolate myself from the procrastinate, and figure out a constructive way to deal with it. I'm gonna take this as an oppurtunity to learn about a Turbo SHO motor in a contour, and how not to make myself look like an idiot...
Posted By: MapOfTaziFoSho Re: Discuss my turbo CTSV here - 08/21/05 09:43 PM
Whatever, you guys are full of crap. Yeah, its a dyno of a SHO engine, in my freakin tour! Anyone can claim it is something its not. There is not even a dyno shop in Tulsa, that I know of. That is why I have to go to TX to get my stuff worked on. Call Cartech you blowhards! I did not drop 20k on this thing to have someone steal my hard work and show it off as their own. The vid will be up soon to shut you guys up.

I am going to call them on Monday. If they did a 20k$ swap on a ford contour...I think they would have pics of it on their site.

Cartech

Telephone: 210.333.1642
Posted By: Ray_dup1 Re: Disuss my turbo CTSV here - 08/21/05 09:49 PM
Originally posted by Cougar Bob:
http://www.tulsadyno.com/customers/Gallery_Browser.php?path=./Cars and Trucks/Ford/Taurus SHO/

Can we ban this guy already?

(You'll have to cut and paste the link because of the spaces in the link)

So.. there isn't even a shop in Tulsa, but that same shop (on the header) has PICTURE PROOF and the SAME DYNO on THEIR website.

Are THEY lying on you, too? All this JUST to get you in trouble?? WOW

I have something for you:

oh.. wait.. at the rate you're going, here you go:

Now.. you've got some more hole to dig, son.

Ray
Posted By: '99 Contour SE Re: Disuss my turbo CTSV here - 08/21/05 09:49 PM
Ohhh I understand now. With all his blatantly obvious gramatical errors in his title he must be trying to tell us he is joking right? And i believe the rerason the old post was closed was because there were street racing stories. Glad he he is doing a good job. He should throw a mod 1-2 punch and ban this guy too. Whats a turbo CTSV? Is that a new cadilac i must look around every where for this caddy.
Posted By: owen_SVT Re: Discuss my turbo CTSV here - 08/21/05 09:57 PM
Whatever guys, im full of crap. Yeah, its a dyno of a SHO engine, and it isnt mine...im just stupid. There is a dyno shop in Tulsa but im just stupid and tried to trick you. Cartech will prove im an idiot and didnt dyno there...tulsa is the shop that had the turbo SHO! I did not drop $50 dollars on vinyl that says "turbo" and an aluminum bleacher to have someone steal my hard work and show it off as their own. I dont have a vid, so im just gonna shut up.

There...i fixed his quote
Posted By: beyondloadedSE_dup1 Re: Disuss my turbo CTSV here - 08/21/05 09:57 PM
btw, the real 430 whp turbo sho owner goes by the name toolman on shoforum.com.
Posted By: Ray_dup1 Re: Diss my turbo CTSV here - 08/21/05 10:03 PM
That (the real guy) is a true accomplishment!!
Posted By: maverik_dup1 Re: Disuss my turbo CTSV here - 08/21/05 10:05 PM
I don't think we should ban him just yet. He's probably already gone with all the humiliation he just caused himself. I'd rather continue to see you guys rip into him because it is really making my day.
Posted By: stilov Re: Disuss my turbo CTSV here - 08/21/05 10:14 PM
I take back what I said...first you started off as a moron just b/c of what you typed...and that we believe you. If you would have showed us a picture...then you would have been 'just rude...or a little moron'

But now...NOW you only have a chance of getting back to a pretty big moron by showing us some proof!!!
Posted By: Marky_dup1 Re: Disuss my turbo CTSV here - 08/21/05 11:09 PM
Originally posted by Kremithefrog:
My zetec is faster than your car. And my dad will beat your dad up.

WRONG!
Posted By: ChubbyBroccoliSVT Re: Disuss my turbo CTSV here - 08/21/05 11:18 PM
Your link doesn't even work goober. Nice try. Go make up some lies somewhere else, cause we're not hearing it.

The truth will come out, and you guys will have to eat your words. Not sure where you got that link, but anyone can make a fake page like that. If there was a turbo SHO like that around I would know about it.
Posted By: Marky_dup1 Re: Disuss my turbo CTSV here - 08/21/05 11:20 PM
Your link doesn't even work goober. Nice try. Go make up some lies somewhere else, cause we're not hearing it.

The truth will come out, and you guys will have to eat your words. Not sure where you got that link, but anyone can make a fake page like that. If there was a turbo SHO like that around I would know about it.

Post the pics or STFU.
Posted By: chrisilversvt_dup1 Re: Disuss my turbo CTSV here - 08/21/05 11:23 PM
well then since you have your dyno charts to upload here,then i'm sure you also have many pics. of this one of a kind sho/turbo'd svt...so post some pics including engine bay pics....i just know many pics. had to be taken during the whole build up and everything.....
Posted By: MapOfTaziFoSho Re: Disuss my turbo CTSV here - 08/21/05 11:23 PM
Originally posted by Marky:

Post the pics or STFU.

+1
Posted By: MLuko Re: Disuss my turbo CTSV here - 08/21/05 11:33 PM

no you dont.. you probably hang out with the ricer kids and say that your SVT is fast and you can beat WS.6's all the time...

sorry i need to see proof that your car is real.. sure you got an SVT.. but its probably all stock because your daddy wont let you mod it
Posted By: ChubbyBroccoliSVT Re: Disuss my turbo CTSV here - 08/21/05 11:39 PM
Posted By: Quicksilver_dup1 Re: Disuss my turbo CTSV here - 08/21/05 11:40 PM
Nice try. Go make up some lies somewhere else, cause we're not hearing it.

Who is WE? Everyone on here knows that you are a [censored] phony dude! Yeah, you got a monster CSVT, your car is famous, but don't have a single pic that you can show for. [censored], you can't even spell CSVT right!!!

What is wrong with your brain???
Posted By: warmonger_dup1 Re: Disuss my turbo CTSV here - 08/21/05 11:44 PM

OWN3D

WoW! Nice Catch Jim! I will never believe anything out of his mouth now (wouldn't have anyway).
Posted By: beyondloadedSE_dup1 Re: Discuss my turbo CTSV here - 08/21/05 11:45 PM
Alright, Chubby

The ban hammer is coming down tonight if no pics/videos are provided by 10 PM.
Posted By: warmonger_dup1 Re: Discuss my turbo CTSV here - 08/21/05 11:55 PM
Get 'im! I just looked on the Tulsa page and it shows about 5 pics of the actual Taurus SHO and then the dyno. I looked it up the hard way because the link didn't work.
I think if you wait till 10 to ban him you'll be generous. On the other hand, I'm starting to enjoy this and I'm wonder just how many butt rapings this guy can handle in one day and still post.
Chubby aught 'ta watch out as there are some GTP guys hunting for him with a broom handle and some sandpaper.
Posted By: Marky_dup1 Re: Disuss my turbo CTSV here - 08/22/05 12:04 AM

Mouth wide open, the broccoli is ready to smoke a carrot.
Posted By: Quicksilver_dup1 Re: Discuss my turbo CTSV here - 08/22/05 12:10 AM
Originally posted by warmonger:

Chubby aught 'ta watch out as there are some GTP guys hunting for him with a broom handle and some sandpaper.

Ohhhhhh, the pain!!! Mercy, have Mercy!
Posted By: ChubbyBroccoliSVT Re: Disuss my turbo CTSV here - 08/22/05 12:13 AM
I would have to put my lips together to smoke your carrot.
Posted By: Steeda. Re: Disuss my turbo CTSV here - 08/22/05 12:20 AM
I would have to put my lips together to smoke your carrot.

Your a Idiot,
There is mulitple people on here and the SHOforum and Many people on here who have talked/met Toolman Myself included.

Your a F'in Tard!!!!!!
Seriously post your pics, or is Cannon Sending you the Disk as we speak cause your GF has left town on your lear jet you just bought?

PS hows the NSX?
Posted By: ChubbyBroccoliSVT Re: Discuss my turbo CTSV here - 08/22/05 12:23 AM
how many butt rapings this guy can handle in one day and still post.

So that is what you guys do with your spare time? Too bad you are too slow to catch me!
Posted By: GIT-R-DONE Re: Discuss my turbo CTSV here - 08/22/05 12:26 AM
dude shut-up, and prove all your hype your starting. no-one wnats to hear you complain about everyone callin you out for good reason. Meet up with a CEG member, take pics, and then maybe someone could have respect for you. but with the way your going, you already dug yourself a deep deep hole.
Posted By: Steeda. Re: Discuss my turbo CTSV here - 08/22/05 12:29 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHA

I bet i have a 4 cyl that will Destroy you!
Posted By: 98Ford2L Re: Disuss my turbo CTSV here - 08/22/05 12:32 AM
If there was a turbo SHO like that around I would know about it.

Maybe you do.

And if were so stupid and you obviously have this great car, then how come the only proof we've seen is someone else's dyno chart

No one believes you chub, so give up.
Posted By: Static Re: Disuss my turbo CTSV here - 08/22/05 12:33 AM
I am from tulsa and there are 3 dynos in tulsa. If you are that close to me anywhere in OK or down in dallas let me know I will verify everything and let the rest of CEG your full of [censored]. Unless you actually have this stuff which I highly doubt
Posted By: Static Re: Disuss my turbo CTSV here - 08/22/05 12:39 AM
Originally posted by Kinda SteedaSan:
Seriously post your pics, or is Cannon Sending you the Disk as we speak cause your GF has left town on your lear jet you just bought?

PS hows the NSX?

I was waiting for something to bring Strypes into this LOL
Posted By: Harrry Re: Disuss my turbo CTSV here - 08/22/05 12:39 AM
Can u just post a a pic!!

If you can't why did you even start this thread??
Posted By: EuroTour Re: Disuss my turbo CTSV here - 08/22/05 12:57 AM
T-Minus 1 hr. 2 mins.
Posted By: Static Re: Disuss my turbo CTSV here - 08/22/05 01:02 AM
if we ban him then who are we going to make fun of.... wait is strypes banned?
Posted By: GIT-R-DONE Re: Disuss my turbo CTSV here - 08/22/05 01:42 AM
finallly, soon the trolle will be gone!!!! hes cause more trouble than CBM in one day!!!
Posted By: Harrry Re: Disuss my turbo CTSV here - 08/22/05 01:45 AM
I have never seen so many posts in a matter of like 30 mins ever before.
Posted By: GIT-R-DONE Re: Disuss my turbo CTSV here - 08/22/05 01:53 AM
you've not been around that long.
Posted By: SAV Re: Disuss my turbo CTSV here - 08/22/05 02:01 AM
Ooo, I've got one minute showing! That's enough time to reload on popcorn and let the HDTV screen heat up again. I love it when we smack blowhard newbies hard enough to pop their eyes out and watch 'em roll across the floor like ping pong balls.

BTW, my Sedona dynoed at above eleventy zillion bhp, and I put it all through front drive and a five speed ATX lifted from an AMG Mercedes Benz. And I didn't even have to sacrifice one of my fourteen cupholders. For some reason, CEG believed all of that so I don't know why this broccoli guy is getting such a hard time. I think you guys are just being hypocritical bastards.

-SAV
Posted By: Static Re: Disuss my turbo CTSV here - 08/22/05 02:01 AM
is he banned?
Posted By: MapOfTaziFoSho Re: Disuss my turbo CTSV here - 08/22/05 02:07 AM
Why ban him?!?! This could be fun for quite some time to come!
Posted By: beyondloadedSE_dup1 Re: Disuss my turbo CTSV here - 08/22/05 02:08 AM
Sorry folks. The entertainment for the night is over. I went ahead and banned him just now (hour early that what i said). Hes obviously a troll and authentic pics/videos certainly arent coming anytime soon. Im sure if you want to see the fun continue, he'll post over on clubgp.com.

Posted By: 98Ford2L Re: Disuss my turbo CTSV here - 08/22/05 02:11 AM
Originally posted by SAV:

BTW, my Sedona dynoed at above eleventy zillion bhp, and I put it all through front drive and a five speed ATX lifted from an AMG Mercedes Benz.
-SAV

There's no way your putting that much to the ground, maybe at the crank though. And it's only a 5 spd pffttt
Posted By: SAV Re: Disuss my turbo CTSV here - 08/22/05 02:13 AM
You should see the RPM dropoff between shifts.

It's like falling off the freakin' Grand Canyon.

-SAV
Posted By: Tim_dup3 Re: Discuss my turbo CTSV here - 08/22/05 02:23 AM
Get 'im! I just looked on the Tulsa page and it shows about 5 pics of the actual Taurus SHO and then the dyno. I looked it up the hard way because the link didn't work.
I think if you wait till 10 to ban him you'll be generous. On the other hand, I'm starting to enjoy this and I'm wonder just how many butt rapings this guy can handle in one day and still post.

What is the sandpaper for ?

Tim
© CEG Archives