Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI So my boss got a new... - 06/27/05 06:11 PM
2005 Hemi Durango Limited and his head has swollen to a MASSIVE size. Don't get me wrong, we get a long TOTALLY and he's into the car scene just as much as I am. He LOVES my car and has always wanted to race me (on a track, mind you..we aren't stooopid). So, this afternoon he drops the ball. He approaches me and says,

----"Chad, we're going to the track sometime this week [on work time, mind you] and me and you are going to race." [me in my CSVT, him in his Hemi Durango]. "If you beat me, I will give you a $1.00 raise/hour and if I beat you, I will deduct $1.00/hour from your salary."

Now, the man is DEAD serious, he's made little signs to hang up for everyone to come out and watch "me" get my arse wipped. He's also got a contract made up for my salary increase/decrease. So, I accepted. I told him, alright, 1/4 mile on Thursday and we'll do three passes. He's pretty stoked that I agreed and he said he's gonna wax the truck and make it all slippery (lmao).

So, my question to you drag racing Gods, what are my chances?! My mom has an 05 Hemi Durango and granted it does haul, i'm pretty confident the CSVT is much faster. Off the line, it would smoke me, AWD with 345hp and matching torque. But at 1900RPMS...it's somewhat of a dog.

So, will I go home a $1.00/hour richer?!

EDIT:.. and no, he doesn't have Naaaawwzzzz, a blower, chip, etc. Straight from the factory, damn thing still has the window sticker on it and temp plate.
Posted By: The Digital Slacker Re: So my boss got a new... - 06/27/05 06:14 PM
this says you may be okay link

i think...
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: So my boss got a new... - 06/27/05 06:16 PM
Hmmm.... according to that, its nearly a full second slower in the 0-60. However, I damn well know that thing will KILL me in the 60'. Stupid traction.
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: So my boss got a new... - 06/27/05 06:18 PM
I've got an idea.. I'll drive up to Michigan, race your car for you, and we can split your raise! So every week, you can send me a check for $20.00(based on a 40 hour work week).

In all seriousness, you could lose, as going to the track is a different ballgame than playing around on the street.

Mark
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: So my boss got a new... - 06/27/05 06:20 PM
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
I've got an idea.. I'll drive up to Michigan, race your car for you, and we can split your raise! So every week, you can send me a check for $20.00(based on a 40 hour work week).

In all seriousness, you could lose, as going to the track is a different ballgame than playing around on the street.

Mark

Lol!!

"Playing around on the street"

I've had my share of track racing in many cars...so it's defenetly not my first.
Posted By: mbRentalEnvoy Re: So my boss got a new... - 06/27/05 06:22 PM
http://www.caranddriver.com/article.asp?section_id=3&article_id=7693&page_number=3

Quote:

This is due mostly to the 5.7-liter Hemi pushrod V-8, which pumps out more horsepower and torque than any of its main competitors. That�s 335 horsepower at 5400 rpm and 370 pound-feet of torque at 4200 rpm, to be exact. Even as an $895 option on Limited models (and $1485 on the lower-priced SLTs), we wholeheartedly recommend this motor. Pushing its power through the quasi-six-speed automatic transmission (it has two different ratios for second gear, depending on whether you�re calling for an upshift or downshift), our Durango sprinted to 60 mph in 7.5 seconds and covered the quarter-mile in 15.8 seconds at 86 mph. That�s quicker than all its major competitors. Hell, the Porsche Cayenne S is only 0.2 second quicker to 60 mph.

You should be alright, provided you're a good driver... AWD and auto means consistent passes for your boss.
Posted By: Ex-Mean'Tour Re: So my boss got a new... - 06/27/05 06:25 PM
Good Luck ! You should be fine.

That is a crazy situation, where do you work? What sort of legal basis can he use to give you a pay deduction? That is just weird. But I suppose you agreed to it, so GOOD LUCK !
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: So my boss got a new... - 06/27/05 06:26 PM
Yeah, i consider my a very good driver, actually. 15.8 @ 86mph... I've done faster in my last 98.5 CSVT. . Hmm... I'm starting to smell moneeeyyyyyy!

I wonder is he has SERIOUSLY thought this through because 1.00/hour at 50 hours per week (10 hours are time and a half) equals about $2860.00/year. Granted, I do VERY good work and am due a raise anywyas. Maybe this is his way to have a "cool" reason to give me a raise, lol.
Posted By: liquidX Re: So my boss got a new... - 06/27/05 06:26 PM
Okay, hopefully he does not check out this website as what I am about to tell you is a bit sneaky. Call up Wayne and ask him what are the safest Nitrous programs to run on the CSVT, ones that can be pretty easily installed (wet or dry). After that, go ahead and try and get a Zex, NOS, or Venom kit, and get an SCT flasher program to go with it. This way your engine can run at optimally safe levels while ensureing the presence of the "majic button" if the Hemi starts pulling away.

XL
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: So my boss got a new... - 06/27/05 06:28 PM
Originally posted by HoeClearanceStripper:
I've had my share of track racing in many cars...so it's defenetly not my first.

Gotcha.. I assume that when people post questions about going to the track, and "will I beat ____X_____ car", that they are newbs the the track.. Get a nice launch, and powershift the hell out of it. 3 powershifts(1st to 2nd, 2nd to 3rd, 3rd to 4th) will be worth the $1.00/hr. raise you get!

Mark
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: So my boss got a new... - 06/27/05 06:29 PM
Originally posted by XtrudeHoeing:
Okay, hopefully he does not check out this website as what I am about to tell you is a bit sneaky. Call up Wayne and ask him what are the safest Nitrous programs to run on the CSVT, ones that can be pretty easily installed (wet or dry). After that, go ahead and try and get a Zex, NOS, or Venom kit, and get an SCT flasher program to go with it. This way your engine can run at optimally safe levels while ensureing the presence of the "majic button" if the Hemi starts pulling away.

XL

LOL, X.. you thug.

He KNOWS I don't have F/I or a chip...however, a chip is undetectable visually and he's NEVER seen my car run/raced with me. Hmmm..

I dunno, man... I almost just wanna go out there as is and given him hell, lol.

As for the "legalities".. it's his company and it's all an agreement. If I loose, so be it, my fault, lol. But, I am feeling pretty good, right.
Posted By: RTStabler51_dup1 Re: So my boss got a new... - 06/27/05 06:32 PM
For some reason Hemi guys turn into retards the minute they buy there Hemi X product. I think it is because they all have small weiners.
Posted By: ZetecTour Re: So my boss got a new... - 06/27/05 06:33 PM
chad, i have been in both your car, and a hemi durango.persoanlly i think you can take it.just my .02 cents
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: So my boss got a new... - 06/27/05 06:34 PM

Gotcha.. I assume that when people post questions about going to the track, and "will I beat ____X_____ car", that they are newbs the the track.. Get a nice launch, and powershift the hell out of it. 3 powershifts(1st to 2nd, 2nd to 3rd, 3rd to 4th) will be worth the $1.00/hr. raise you get!

Mark

Seriously, I THOUGHT about that idea. WIn the race, blown up trans.. but pay for a Bull Dog trans/LSD with my "winnings" (aka, visa card, lol). Damn, I've only powershifted like that a few times in a 70 Nova and a 71 Stang... never in a FWD V6.

I think I'll take the first one just double clutchin' the hell out of it and see where I come up. If I smoke the bastid, I know what to do. If it's TOO close or I even get wasted...then I get a new clutch/trans after words.
Posted By: liquidX Re: So my boss got a new... - 06/27/05 06:34 PM
...however, a chip is undetectable visually and he's NEVER seen my car run/raced with me

A nitrous kit is undetectable too, if the nozzles are done low profile style (No purging at the track as tempting as it may be!!!)
Posted By: Pope Re: So my boss got a new... - 06/27/05 06:36 PM
there are great deals avaliable right now for Xcal2's; either through Hypnotic or ADC.
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: So my boss got a new... - 06/27/05 06:37 PM
...however, a chip is undetectable visually and he's NEVER seen my car run/raced with me

A nitrous kit is undetectable too, if the nozzles are done low profile style (No purging at the track as tempting as it may be!!!)

Ofcoarse you've got a point X... but you can DEFENETLY tell when the NOS is kicked in... low profile or not. Hell, i could hollow the bottom of the back seat out and put the bottole unde rthere...but you will STILL know I have it.... as a stoopid guy once and still has in his sig.. 3.0L + Venom 2000= Ahhhhh SKEEET SKEEET SKEEET

Oh, and Ryan... I think your right baout that speculation. His Ego has grown EMENSELY since his fancy little LEASED purchase.. compensating for something.
Posted By: Pope Re: So my boss got a new... - 06/27/05 06:38 PM

I think I'll take the first one just double clutchin' the hell out of it and see where I come up.

Good idea Vin.

Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: So my boss got a new... - 06/27/05 06:40 PM
Originally posted by Pope:

I think I'll take the first one just double clutchin' the hell out of it and see where I come up.

Good idea Vin.

Posted By: Auto-X Fil Re: So my boss got a new... - 06/27/05 06:42 PM
My 'tour has seen a few powershifts. Never balls-out clutch slamming at the redline, but serious rev mis-matches. It seemed to handle them, but that was on smaller tires that broke free in second and third when I powershifted. It is faster, that's for sure. You don't have the glass diff, so you should be OK with 3 slam-shifts. Like you said, it's worth the money.
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: So my boss got a new... - 06/27/05 06:44 PM
Originally posted by Auto-X Fil:
My 'tour has seen a few powershifts. Never balls-out clutch slamming at the redline, but serious rev mis-matches. It seemed to handle them, but that was on smaller tires that broke free in second and third when I powershifted. It is faster, that's for sure. You don't have the glass diff, so you should be OK with 3 slam-shifts. Like you said, it's worth the money.

You've got a point, there. I think I might swap wheels with my Girlfreinds Focus. She's got the stock 15"s but with Continental ContiExtreme Contacts. Pretty sure they weigh about the same as the 17's.. but moving down 2" in overal hight will yeild a slight increase in speed/time ratio.
Posted By: Quick_SVT Re: So my boss got a new... - 06/27/05 06:50 PM
Quote:

Yeah, i consider my a very good driver, actually. 15.8 @ 86mph... I've done faster in my last 98.5 CSVT. . Hmm... I'm starting to smell moneeeyyyyyy!

I wonder is he has SERIOUSLY thought this through because 1.00/hour at 50 hours per week (10 hours are time and a half) equals about $2860.00/year. Granted, I do VERY good work and am due a raise anywyas. Maybe this is his way to have a "cool" reason to give me a raise, lol.

15.8 is not a good time for a 2k SVT btw, especially one with mods... you should win, but your driving skills are questionable Try to get some pratice in before racing him, not knocking you or anything but i ran a 15.4 in my bone stock 97 SE mtx...
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: So my boss got a new... - 06/27/05 06:54 PM
Originally posted by Quick_SVT:

15.8 is not a good time for a 2k SVT btw, especially one with mods... you should win but your driving skills are questionable Try to get some pratice in before racing him, not knocking you or anything but i ran a 15.4 in my bone stock 97 SE mtx...

NO no.. 15.8@86mph (according to car and driver)is the Hemi Durango... not my time, lol. I did a 15.42 in my last CSVT. I can see how you read it that way, though. My driving skills are better than my grammer, lol.
Posted By: Quick_SVT Re: So my boss got a new... - 06/27/05 06:55 PM
Lol, sorry that sounds muccccccccccch better... In that case you should be fine.
Posted By: RTStabler51_dup1 Re: So my boss got a new... - 06/27/05 06:56 PM
Yeah, minus the change in pitch the engine makes and the 10-15lb bottle sitting in the trunk....

Posted By: dubkatz_dup1 Re: So my boss got a new... - 06/27/05 06:59 PM
Im thinking you need to get a zex kit and when you hit second gear shoot a 50 shot. that will all but garantee a win.
Have you ever raced at the track before? If not you should try and get a few test runs in before the race. Because like posted before with an auto and awd. he is gonna run within a .10 every time. So you cant be missing shifts and bogging at the line. Im sure if you blow a diff at the track, you can get out of the pay cut. So drive it like you stole it.
Posted By: GTO Pete Re: So my boss got a new... - 06/27/05 07:06 PM
1. Swap for some lighter wheels
2. Remove passenger and rear seats
3. 1/4 tank of gas
4. Empty out trunk
5. Remove spare tire, jack, etc.
6. Remove driver side headlight
7. Bring big bag of ice and some towels for UIM

GL
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: So my boss got a new... - 06/27/05 07:16 PM
Yes, I;ve raced several times in the past. Again, Nitrous is NOT an option... me installing soemthing like that will propbably get my fired (lol) for trying to cheat. Again, he KNOWS that I don't have F/I, but I've never said anything about a chip.

And I agree with Pete, I think those are the best steps to make for a good race (minus the headlight... don't wanna mess with popping the Hid's out and what not).
Posted By: ContourGuy9817 Re: So my boss got a new... - 06/27/05 07:29 PM
kick his azz seabass!
Posted By: liquidX Re: So my boss got a new... - 06/27/05 07:33 PM
Kinda weird, I have done a few powerlams just for kicks on the road, and tranny is still like new . Guess I my car was handbuilt overnight?
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: So my boss got a new... - 06/27/05 07:36 PM
but you can DEFENETLY tell when the NOS is kicked in... low profile or not. Hell, i could hollow the bottom of the back seat out and put the bottole unde rthere...but you will STILL know I have it....

Actually it all depends on when you introduce your nitrous. If you have it kick in at the time of your secondaries open, BAM, there's your excuse!

as a stoopid guy once and still has in his sig.. 3.0L + Venom 2000= Ahhhhh SKEEET SKEEET SKEEET

Still upset that I undercut you on the nitrous kit I see!

Mark
Posted By: liquidX Re: So my boss got a new... - 06/27/05 07:43 PM
It's just a lil nawz big dawg, nutin but a chicken wang
Posted By: dutchie_dup1 Re: So my boss got a new... - 06/27/05 07:46 PM
I say go for it.
strip it down...well, so to speak (spare tire)...keep only enough gas in the car to get you to the strip, down the strip and back...put some 94 octane in it (couldn;t hurt), make sure the front tires are good and warm, get the jump on him and I think you'll be fine.
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: So my boss got a new... - 06/27/05 07:47 PM

Still upset that I undercut you on the nitrous kit I see!

Mark

Bastid!

Oh well... I'm still better than you, cause... cause my Mom says so!

As for the Nawz, I don't want to "cheat" so to speak. If I loose, I bet him double or nothing for the next week and blame it on crappy tires... then I fuel it with a 50 shot and slaughter him!
Posted By: RTStabler51_dup1 Re: So my boss got a new... - 06/27/05 07:57 PM
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: So my boss got a new... - 06/27/05 08:06 PM
Originally posted by RTStabler51:

But it's much more fun to call it Naaaawwwwwzz!
Posted By: TourDeForce Re: So my boss got a new... - 06/27/05 09:13 PM

If you're due for a raise, get both. You said he drew up a contract for the race, that is a separate issue from your earned/merit pay raise and/or COL increase.
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: So my boss got a new... - 06/27/05 09:25 PM
Originally posted by TourDeForce:

If you're due for a raise, get both. You said he drew up a contract for the race, that is a separate issue from your earned/merit pay raise and/or COL increase.

LMAO, wow, you are correct. I actually NEVER thought of that way. But (lol),. I win the race and then ask for a raise, he fires me because he is a sore loser. (Just kiddin, this should be a pretty interesting feat, so to speak)
Posted By: ButtonPuncher_dup1 Re: So my boss got a new... - 06/27/05 09:57 PM
Chip it! Chip it!!! F'n chip it!!!!

A regualr superchips chip only costs $225. That's less than 10% of your "winnings".

I'll even give you the link. Do it now!!!

BP
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: So my boss got a new... - 06/27/05 10:05 PM
BAH! A generic chip, no thanks! Chad, if you want a chip, I'd seriously consider ADC. Who are you going to trust with your money, someone who has done a few Contours here and there, or ADC, which have tuned/chipped probably 100+ Contours!?!? For $375.00 you can get a chip or the X-Cal unit, tuned for the mods that you have. They'll do that on top of everything your generic chip will get you.

Mark
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: So my boss got a new... - 06/27/05 10:10 PM
BAH! A generic chip, no thanks! Chad, if you want a chip, I'd seriously consider ADC. Who are you going to trust with your money, someone who has done a few Contours here and there, or ADC, which have tuned/chipped probably 100+ Contours!?!? For $375.00 you can get a chip or the X-Cal unit, tuned for the mods that you have. They'll do that on top of everything your generic chip will get you.

Mark

I agree Mark, I plan on having ADC burn the chip for me. HOwever, there is NO WAY possible to obtain a chip from ADC by wednesday night.
Posted By: ZetecTour Re: So my boss got a new... - 06/27/05 10:17 PM

if u lose, u can ask for your raise and break even.
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: So my boss got a new... - 06/27/05 10:17 PM
Originally posted by XxPlAyBoYpImPxX:

if u lose, u can ask for your raise and break even.

Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: So my boss got a new... - 06/27/05 10:24 PM
I agree Mark, I plan on having ADC burn the chip for me. HOwever, there is NO WAY possible to obtain a chip from ADC by wednesday night.

You're probably right. Maybe give them a call tomorrow morning(9am Pacific Time) and see if it's possibly to get one overnighted? Couldn't hurt to ask. Otherwise, be prepared to rag the sh!t of your car and get yourself a nice raise!

Mark
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: So my boss got a new... - 06/27/05 10:35 PM

You're probably right. Maybe give them a call tomorrow morning(9am Pacific Time) and see if it's possibly to get one overnighted? Couldn't hurt to ask. Otherwise, be prepared to rag the sh!t of your car and get yourself a nice raise!

Mark

LMAO Mark, good man! I will call tommorow morning, lol!
Posted By: warmonger_dup1 Re: So my boss got a new... - 06/27/05 11:04 PM

XL

For $500 you can install an NX wet kit, hide it well and shoot up to a 75 shot without any sweat and no chip. Just pull the platinum plugs. Personally, I'd only use enough to whip him so you don't let the cat out of the bag. Run a 35 shot and that ought to be enough to smoke him.
It uses a micro switch on the throttle so don't let him see that. Better to just use a toggle and turn it off.
Posted By: warmonger_dup1 Re: So my boss got a new... - 06/27/05 11:07 PM

XL

LOL, X.. you thug.

He KNOWS I don't have F/I or a chip...however, a chip is undetectable visually and he's NEVER seen my car run/raced with me. Hmmm..

I dunno, man... I almost just wanna go out there as is and given him hell, lol.

As for the "legalities".. it's his company and it's all an agreement. If I loose, so be it, my fault, lol. But, I am feeling pretty good, right.

If you don't want to chip it, and if it is for just one run.
Pull every bit of weight out that you can, use a 1/4 tank of gas, run octane booster. Clean your secondaries, clean your air filter. Run an open element filter for the run. Hell, run the one run with no filter as that can pick up to 5 HP for you.
There are little "legal" tricks.
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: So my boss got a new... - 06/27/05 11:44 PM
Good advice Tom, I'm considering heading up grabbing a Zex kit.
Posted By: SVTCuervo Re: So my boss got a new... - 06/28/05 12:28 AM
Man, I wonder what you boss is going to do to his truck before Wednesday night lol....
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: So my boss got a new... - 06/28/05 12:50 AM
Originally posted by SVTCuervo:
Man, I wonder what you boss is going to do to his truck before Wednesday night lol....

LMAO, I am thinking the same. Trust me, I WILL look that fugger over.
Posted By: liquidX Re: So my boss got a new... - 06/28/05 02:15 PM

LMAO, I am thinking the same. Trust me, I WILL look that fugger over.

Like I said before... A nawz kit that you cannot see... might bite you in the ass!!! For real though, with an Xcal-1 you can program up to three tunes into it, and select which one you want in seconds. (e.g: 1.) Street tune, 2.) Highway tune, 3.) Drag tune. I will have my 2 or 3 position with a nitrous tune very soon!
Posted By: Electric Frost Re: So my boss got a new... - 06/28/05 06:29 PM
Should cruise the Hemi forums, or even post yourself and ask about tips and tricks that one could do and then you'll know more what to look over. Heck, maybe even search for CSVT and see if the sly dog himself is trying to find some tricks to get an edge on you. But here's hoping for you!!!
Posted By: liquidX Re: So my boss got a new... - 06/28/05 06:34 PM
Good advice Tom, I'm considering heading up grabbing a Zex kit.

Your worst than me with my Angel/Devil conflict of choosing either turbo or nitrous!

Posted By: Ex-Mean'Tour Re: So my boss got a new... - 06/28/05 06:45 PM
Yeach check him out. Sounds like he thinks his Hemi will take you, and he won't be too serious about it. But you might know him better.

I would strip the CSVT down a little, drop some weight, dope up your fuel (couldn't hurt) and you might want to look into one of these kits: NOS Sneaky Pete

Good Luck ! And make SURE you post the results.
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: So my boss got a new... - 06/28/05 06:50 PM
THose sneaky petes are awesome, lol. I WILL defenetly post results... on company time, too!
Posted By: csvtjohnga Re: So my boss got a new... - 06/28/05 08:58 PM
get intouch with hypnotic and get a tune.easy to install and quick to learn. you saw how quick it was at ryans. i plugged it in and waited 10 mins and then the fun began ...ship it overnight. itll be well worth it. good luck.
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: So my boss got a new... - 06/28/05 08:59 PM
I've been talking with X, and I'm thinking abotu doing it, man. Not that I need the extra power....but teh abilty to absolutly obliterate him...that'd be a kodak moment, lol.
Posted By: TheAlmightyMe Re: So my boss got a new... - 06/28/05 09:40 PM
Originally posted by mean'tour:
Yeach check him out. Sounds like he thinks his Hemi will take you, and he won't be too serious about it. But you might know him better.

I would strip the CSVT down a little, drop some weight, dope up your fuel (couldn't hurt) and you might want to look into one of these kits: NOS Sneaky Pete

Did you happen to notice this:

Quote:

05029NOS Sneeky Pete (all carbureted applications only)

Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: So my boss got a new... - 06/28/05 10:34 PM
Originally posted by TheAlmightyMe:

Quote:

pwn3d!

I knew the Sneeky Pete was for Carb only applications... however, it wouldn't take a brain surgeon to make it work on a fuel injection engine.
Posted By: Christian_dup1 Re: So my boss got a new... - 06/29/05 10:09 AM
Today's the day ... wishing you luck!

Don't forget to post the results!
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: So my boss got a new... - 06/29/05 11:31 AM

No no, it's Thursday.
Posted By: Christian_dup1 Re: So my boss got a new... - 06/29/05 11:35 AM
Oops. LOL
Posted By: Ex-Mean'Tour Re: So my boss got a new... - 06/29/05 12:33 PM
Originally posted by TheAlmightyMe:

Quote:

Oops, my bad !
Posted By: liquidX Re: So my boss got a new... - 06/29/05 01:00 PM
You sure are cutting it close for the SCT Flasher Chad!
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: So my boss got a new... - 06/29/05 01:14 PM

Actually, Wayne said there would be no way he could have gotten it to me by tonight... he has a TON of orders and wouldn't have been able to get the program made til tommorow or Friday at teh latest.
Posted By: liquidX Re: So my boss got a new... - 06/29/05 01:27 PM

Actually, Wayne said there would be no way he could have gotten it to me by tonight... he has a TON of orders and wouldn't have been able to get the program made til tommorow or Friday at teh latest.

Best of luck to you my friend, that Hemi is a torque monster.
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: So my boss got a new... - 06/29/05 01:49 PM

Best of luck to you my friend, that Hemi is a torque monster.

Torque master or not...still weighs over a 1000lbs more than my ride. Trust me... his time is numbered now, he's going to get SMOKED. . I am planning to get a run of AT LEAST 14.99. I will do ALL in my power to hit that 14 sec. mark. If it means powershifting my third run... I'm fuggin blazing down that track.
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: So my boss got a new... - 06/29/05 02:46 PM
Chad, bring me up to speed on your mods. I know you have the true duals, but what else? Stock manifolds? How about your intake setup? What tires are you going to be running at the track? Poly filled roll restrictors? Quaife?

Mark
Posted By: The Five-Oh! Re: So my boss got a new... - 06/29/05 03:16 PM
Chad, bring me up to speed on your mods. I know you have the true duals, but what else? Stock manifolds? How about your intake setup? What tires are you going to be running at the track? Poly filled roll restrictors? Quaife?

Mark

From what i know it's pretty much just intake and exhaust.
Posted By: ZetecTour Re: So my boss got a new... - 06/29/05 03:22 PM
i know he has headers.....or thats what he told me at the last meet.
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: So my boss got a new... - 06/29/05 03:35 PM
Mark has a PM.

And it does have MSDS (Installed about a month ago) .

Optimized TB, cleaned UIm, 9mm wires, double plats, etc, etc. I'll be running a set of 15" rota's with continental conti extremes. Mark and I are seeing high 14's.
Posted By: TourDeForce Re: So my boss got a new... - 06/29/05 04:10 PM
Mark has a PM.

Optimized TB, cleaned UIm, 9mm wires, double plats, etc, etc. I'll be running a set of 15" rota's with continental conti extremes. Mark and I are seeing high 14's.

So, since your boss has so much more HP, get some odds - say 3:1, and I'll put a side bet of $100 on you.
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: So my boss got a new... - 06/29/05 04:23 PM
Mark has a PM.

So, since your boss has so much more HP, get some odds - say 3:1, and I'll put a side bet of $100 on you.

I was thinking abotu that, too! He's got 150 hp more than me, not to mention dman near 200 more torque. I think I could bank on this quite easily... get my torsen paid for.
Posted By: TourDeForce Re: So my boss got a new... - 06/29/05 04:32 PM
Mark has a PM.

I was thinking abotu that, too! He's got 150 hp more than me, not to mention dman near 200 more torque. I think I could bank on this quite easily... get my torsen paid for.

Make that $200 on you!
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: So my boss got a new... - 06/29/05 04:34 PM
Mark has a PM.

Make that $200 on you!

No no, back that down to 100, lol. Torsen isn't in yet, it's at teh dealership getting the trasn rebuilt and they *MAY* beable to get ahold of one and throw it in... still waiting for the word.

Posted By: DopePope Re: So my boss got a new... - 06/29/05 05:37 PM
you are gonna film this right?
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: So my boss got a new... - 06/29/05 07:02 PM
I'm going to try! If not, I'll try and get someone to take some pics! And time slips will be posted, as well.
Posted By: SVTCuervo Re: So my boss got a new... - 06/30/05 04:12 AM
So what happened???????????
Posted By: Bullet Re: So my boss got a new... - 06/30/05 04:27 AM

No no, it's Thursday.

Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: So my boss got a new... - 06/30/05 11:34 AM
Yep, race hasn't happned, yet!

Althoguh, it's lookin' like it may have to be done on Friday.. cars still in the shop.
Posted By: rkneeshaw Re: So my boss got a new... - 06/30/05 01:30 PM
Oh the drama! lets get it on already!
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: So my boss got a new... - 06/30/05 01:38 PM
Originally posted by rkneeshaw3.0:
Oh the drama! lets get it on already!

Posted By: SVTCuervo Re: So my boss got a new... - 06/30/05 04:25 PM
Originally posted by Bullet:

No no, it's Thursday.

Oh sorry.......didn't read the updates....
Posted By: Auto-X Fil Re: So my boss got a new... - 06/30/05 08:07 PM
Originally posted by HoeClearanceStripper's first post:
I told him, alright, 1/4 mile on Thursday

Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: So my boss got a new... - 06/30/05 08:13 PM
Welp.. UPDATE:

Goona be tommorow, July 1st at 4:30PM. Cars not quite finished and it's actualyl raining like the devil here in MI. So, we are now t-minus 24hours and 17 minutes til race time. Oh, and I belive I have snagged a photographer to take some pics. So, hopefully I'll beable to post up more than just slips.
Posted By: The Five-Oh! Re: So my boss got a new... - 06/30/05 08:23 PM
you better win Chad.
Posted By: Tony2005 Re: So my boss got a new... - 06/30/05 09:05 PM
Yep, we're rooting for you.

And WHEN you win, I will address you as MISTER HoeClearanceStripper (had to give you a little ribbing, hehe!).

Good Luck, Chad!
Posted By: Ronan_dup1 Re: So my boss got a new... - 06/30/05 09:19 PM
I'm sending you the luck of the Irish. Use it well.
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: So my boss got a new... - 06/30/05 09:20 PM
LMAO, you guys crack me up!

Hemi will equal- The pwn3d!
Posted By: Harrry Re: So my boss got a new... - 06/30/05 11:25 PM
When your done put up the pics with time slips in a frame and hang them at your work!!

That would be a great gift to your BOSS!!!
Posted By: 98Ford2L Re: So my boss got a new... - 07/01/05 01:01 AM
Yeah man you can't be takin' jive from a hemi. You gotta show that thing who's boss.

Your boss is certainly gonna be familiar with what a contour bumper looks like after tomorrow, cuz you're gonna break him like a wedding vow on the jerry springer show.

I can't wait to hear the results, you started this thread too many days before the race, the anticipation is gonna kill me
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: So my boss got a new... - 07/01/05 01:22 AM
Hey Chad, its good thing I didn't rag on the car too much as the motor is very fresh and ready for its first official dragstrip visit, can't wait to see the result! (Sorry if it happened already, but I gotta get off of the computer right now and can't read all NINE pages )
Posted By: B.Brattina Re: So my boss got a new... - 07/01/05 01:51 AM
I can't wait to hear who won lol
Posted By: 98Ford2L Re: So my boss got a new... - 07/01/05 02:08 AM
Originally posted by judis:
I can't wait to hear who won lol

Well it actually hasn't happened yet, but I can't wait to hear who wins either. It'd be funny to be there and see the guys face when his hemi loses.
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: So my boss got a new... - 07/01/05 02:37 AM
LMAO.. yep, t-minus 18 hours till I burn him!
Posted By: OB1 Re: So my boss got a new... - 07/01/05 02:49 AM
Good luck & may the force be with you!
Posted By: ZetecTour Re: So my boss got a new... - 07/01/05 02:55 AM
kick his butt......i cant use any type of profanity for now on if i wanna stay on CEG, so kick his BUTT
Posted By: The Five-Oh! Re: So my boss got a new... - 07/01/05 03:06 AM
Originally posted by XxPlAyBoYpImPxX:
kick his butt......i cant use any type of profanity for now on if i wanna stay on CEG, so kick his BUTT

kick ass chad.
Posted By: SVTatGT Re: So my boss got a new... - 07/01/05 04:04 AM
yea man. [censored] his [censored] ass up
Posted By: liquidX Re: So my boss got a new... - 07/01/05 04:27 AM
[censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] up
Posted By: ZetecTour Re: So my boss got a new... - 07/01/05 01:16 PM
yeah, what they said.
Posted By: liquidX Re: So my boss got a new... - 07/01/05 01:42 PM
Today is your big day Chad!

Got Hemi?

XL
Posted By: The Five-Oh! Re: So my boss got a new... - 07/01/05 03:58 PM
You better kick his ass chad or i'm gunna be pissed off like a no legged ethiopian watching a donut roll down a hill.
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: So my boss got a new... - 07/01/05 04:39 PM
Originally posted by SVT Driver627:
You better kick his ass chad or i'm gunna be pissed off like a no legged ethiopian watching a donut roll down a hill.

LMAO chubs.

He actually looks nervous!! His little trucky poo is all shined up, already examined it for chips, nos, mods, etc... BONE freakin stock unless he's packing a big block 440 under that tiny little "hemi" cover.

Famous quote from 2 Fast 2 Furious... "I got Dis!"
Posted By: The Five-Oh! Re: So my boss got a new... - 07/01/05 04:44 PM
Originally posted by Stry-ped:

Famous quote from 2 Fast 2 Furious... "I got Dis!"

"I'm gonna win, I'm gonna win"
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: So my boss got a new... - 07/01/05 04:45 PM
If we're quoting F&F, when you get up to the line, you've gotta tell yourself:

"You're gonna win...... I'm gonna win"

Mark
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: So my boss got a new... - 07/01/05 04:51 PM

Mark

[censored], ever since I saw that movie... I ALWAYS say that at the line, lol.
Posted By: ancientsanskrit Re: So my boss got a new... - 07/01/05 04:55 PM
It's a beautiful day, the temperature isn't too high, pretty ideal conditions! Good luck mang!
Posted By: TourDeForce Re: So my boss got a new... - 07/01/05 04:56 PM

Mark

I saw that movie. Those car were slow. Freakin' 3 minute quarter mile.
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: So my boss got a new... - 07/01/05 04:58 PM

Mark

I saw that movie. Those car were slow. Freakin' 3 minute quarter mile.

Uh ohhh.

Maybe I'll just hollar out the window at my boss and screm in my loudest hillbilly voice, "That thang got a Hemi?!"
Posted By: Ex-Mean'Tour Re: So my boss got a new... - 07/01/05 05:01 PM
Good luck today. Remind of of your set-up, mods etc. Did you end up doing anything special for today? Mods, chips, NAWWSSS?...

If were quoting F&F, you must go to the much superior original, and quote "I live my life a quarter mile at a time."...

Good luck. Be smart, you'll be fine !
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: So my boss got a new... - 07/01/05 05:13 PM
Thanks guys... here's the official, and no Naaawwwwwzzzzz

2000 CSVT
mods include:
181 hp/162 torque (at wheels)
3100lbs
CHIPPED (Diablo, for now. SCT soon)
Bat Pipe with Mustang GT K&N Filter
9mm Ford Racing Wires
B&M Short Shifter
Autolite Double Plats
94 Octane
Fresh Fuel Filter
Removed Drivers side headlight AND fog lamp
MSDS Headers
True Dual Exhaust
Recently cleaned UIM
Focus Shift towers (Brand New)
Spec 1 Clutch/Flywheel (Brand New)
15" Rota Slips with Continental Conti Extremes (STICKY AS HELL)
Rear seat, subs, carpet removed.

VS

2005 Dodge HEMI Durango Limited AWD
Mods Include
Window Sticker
Hemi License plate bracket ( )
Stock motor 335hp/345 torque (296/288 wheels)
4270 lbs ( )
No Autostick
17" Factory Good Years
Factory air filter
87 Octane piss water

3 Hours 20 minutes from ace time! I'm fuggin psyched!

Posted By: Ex-Mean'Tour Re: So my boss got a new... - 07/01/05 05:34 PM
Thanks guys... here's the official, and no Naaawwwwwzzzzz

2000 CSVT
mods include:
181 hp/162 torque (at wheels)
3100lbs
CHIPPED (Diablo, for now. SCT soon)
Bat Pipe with Mustang GT K&N Filter
9mm Ford Racing Wires
B&M Short Shifter
Autolite Double Plats
94 Octane
Fresh Fuel Filter
Removed Drivers side headlight AND fog lamp
MSDS Headers
True Dual Exhaust
Recently cleaned UIM
Focus Shift towers (Brand New)
Spec 1 Clutch/Flywheel (Brand New)
15" Rota Slips with Continental Conti Extremes (STICKY AS HELL)
Rear seat, subs, carpet removed.

VS

2005 Dodge HEMI Durango Limited AWD
Mods Include
Window Sticker
Hemi License plate bracket ( )
Stock motor 335hp/345 torque (296/288 wheels)
4270 lbs ( )
No Autostick
17" Factory Good Years
Factory air filter
87 Octane piss water

3 Hours 20 minutes from ace time! I'm fuggin psyched!

How do you know what gas he's running?
I think you have him ! Shouldn't be a problem. Maybe you ought to back off a little the first run... Give him some confidence... Maybe a little side bet? $1.50 per hour more? haha

Good luck, but from the above I don't think you will need it ! Make sure to post the results and photos, etc. ASAP ! ! !
Posted By: Auto-X Fil Re: So my boss got a new... - 07/01/05 05:49 PM
Take out the passenger's seat if it's a manual. It's a 5-min job.
Posted By: KingpinSVT Re: So my boss got a new... - 07/01/05 05:55 PM
continental conti-extremes are not sticky as hell. if you think they are, you are going to lose tonight. you obviously are not pushing on the go pedal hard enough. or maybe your other tires are that crappy that the contis feel like an upgrade.

this is coming from an owner of a set (still mounted on my stock wheels).
Posted By: Auto-X Fil Re: So my boss got a new... - 07/01/05 06:05 PM
Are those the Continental Extreme Contact? The all-season? Man, get some real tires! Let's hope you can keep them hooked up.
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: So my boss got a new... - 07/01/05 06:10 PM
I'm sorry.. they are Continental ContiSportContact 2 VMAX. The contin extremes are mounted on my girls wheels.. which I was planning on borrowiung, but a guy with a couger is letting me borrow his rims/tires.
Posted By: liquidX Re: So my boss got a new... - 07/01/05 06:32 PM
I'm sorry.. they are Continental ContiSportContact 2 VMAX. The contin extremes are mounted on my girls wheels.. which I was planning on borrowiung, but a guy with a couger is letting me borrow his rims/tires.

Hurry up and race already ya tawkin to much!!!
Posted By: obicanobi0_dup1 Re: So my boss got a new... - 07/01/05 06:34 PM
So your going to the track with a new clutch
Posted By: liquidX Re: So my boss got a new... - 07/01/05 06:51 PM
Originally posted by obicanobi0:

And $1500 worth of complimentary tranny work
Posted By: Auto-X Fil Re: So my boss got a new... - 07/01/05 06:58 PM
I'm sorry.. they are Continental ContiSportContact 2 VMAX.

BS! They're not the Vmax, they only come in 19". The special thing about the Vmax is they are okay to 225mph. The SportContact/SportContact2 doesn't come smaller than 16", so it can't be them either...
Posted By: KingpinSVT Re: So my boss got a new... - 07/01/05 08:07 PM
well in any case at least they arent contiextremes. good all around tires but lacking in the high perf. area.
Posted By: The Five-Oh! Re: So my boss got a new... - 07/01/05 08:13 PM
So come on Chad, what happened!!
Posted By: GreenNuggs_dup1 Re: So my boss got a new... - 07/01/05 08:47 PM
This post is entirely too long for topic it concerns.
Posted By: B.Brattina Re: So my boss got a new... - 07/01/05 09:16 PM
.... and the winner is.....
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: So my boss got a new... - 07/01/05 09:57 PM
Originally posted by liquidX:

Good luck getting that clutch to seat properly after 3+ hard launches and a bunch of quick shifts at redline!

Mark
Posted By: Barge Re: So my boss got a new... - 07/01/05 10:38 PM

Good luck getting that clutch to seat properly after 3+ hard launches and a bunch of quick shifts at redline!

Mark

Yeah I hope you got in like 1000 miles of stop and go traffic on that clutch or you might as well drive it from the drag strip back to the dealer.
Posted By: GTO Pete And the winner is...... - 07/02/05 02:54 AM
Hmmm....getting kind of late....

I thinking he did one of or a combination of the following:
a) lost
b) broke something
c) ran out of gas on the way home
Posted By: 98Ford2L Re: And the winner is...... - 07/02/05 02:59 AM
Yeah I'm curious as to how things went, I would have expected him to be on here updating us by now if not earlier.
Posted By: Tony2005 Re: And the winner is...... - 07/02/05 03:04 AM
"I would have expected him to be on here updating us by now if not earlier."

Unless everybody's buying him drinks at the local watering hole.
Posted By: ZetecTour Re: And the winner is...... - 07/02/05 03:13 AM
i called him and he didnt pick up
Posted By: 99Mystique ATX Re: And the winner is...... - 07/02/05 03:36 AM
Hopefully he reports soon... I've been waiting all week to hear the result...
Posted By: TjZ Re: And the winner is...... - 07/02/05 04:24 AM
Chad come on we need slips and ownage reports
Posted By: Christian_dup1 Re: And the winner is...... - 07/02/05 06:18 AM
Still nothing yet, eh!

Must be either really bad or really good!!
I hope it's the latter.
Posted By: rkneeshaw Re: And the winner is...... - 07/02/05 12:49 PM
uh oh......

he must be looking for another job...
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: And the winner is...... - 07/02/05 01:04 PM
uh oh......

he must be looking for another job...

Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: So my boss got a new... - 07/02/05 01:42 PM
I'm guessing he lost. How would we even know? He could lie to everyone.
Posted By: Auto-X Fil Re: So my boss got a new... - 07/02/05 02:39 PM
Man, I want to see a video!
Posted By: Harrry Re: So my boss got a new... - 07/02/05 03:27 PM
U think he broke something??
Posted By: liquidX Re: So my boss got a new... - 07/02/05 04:11 PM
...this is not good...
Posted By: MapOfTaziFoSho Re: So my boss got a new... - 07/02/05 04:21 PM
Originally posted by Mkingracing:
U think he broke something??

If he went to the track after a clutch install....
Posted By: chrisilversvt_dup1 Re: So my boss got a new... - 07/02/05 06:02 PM
damnit it to hell...i was so looking foreward to reading about him whipping up on that ugly durango,when i got off work last night,and now today still no update...damn you chad you left all of us hanging....post some results before we all go nuts waiting to find out...
Posted By: 98Ford2L Re: So my boss got a new... - 07/02/05 06:56 PM
Originally posted by chrisilversvt:
damnit it to hell...i was so looking foreward to reading about him whipping up on that ugly durango,when i got off work last night,and now today still no update...damn you chad you left all of us hanging....post some results before we all go nuts waiting to find out...

Yeah no kidding, the suspense was built so high and now he leaves us hanging.
I CAN"T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!
Posted By: esveetee Re: So my boss got a new... - 07/02/05 09:01 PM
.... I just read 8 pages of this, and there's still no update????? the suspense is killin me. better be a big win post when I check back later
Posted By: gearhead_dup1 Re: So my boss got a new... - 07/02/05 09:21 PM
Posted By: TjZ Re: So my boss got a new... - 07/02/05 09:38 PM
Chad.. Where are you?
Posted By: B.Brattina Re: So my boss got a new... - 07/02/05 09:58 PM
seriously
Posted By: GTO Pete Re: So my boss got a new... - 07/02/05 10:53 PM
Hope it's nothing bad.
Posted By: Christian_dup1 Re: So my boss got a new... - 07/02/05 10:58 PM
It's a bit worrying though
Posted By: ZetecTour Re: So my boss got a new... - 07/02/05 11:13 PM
hif cell is turned off
Posted By: amarv12_dup1 Re: So my boss got a new... - 07/03/05 12:06 AM
Damn, hope everything is alright.
Posted By: 98Ford2L Re: So my boss got a new... - 07/03/05 12:51 AM
Seems like something fairly significant must have gone wrong, he was gonna race at like 4:30 friday, and that was like 28 hours ago
Posted By: 99Mystique ATX Re: So my boss got a new... - 07/03/05 03:04 AM
Maybe he got lost on his way home from the track and his cell phone died??

C'mon guys im heading to our cottage tomorrow afternoon and I won't have internet for a couple days so hopefully he posts tonight or tomorrow...
Posted By: DopePope Re: So my boss got a new... - 07/03/05 05:10 AM
Originally posted by 99Mystique ATX:
Maybe he got lost on his way home from the track and his cell phone died??

C'mon guys im heading to our cottage tomorrow afternoon and I won't have internet for a couple days so hopefully he posts tonight or tomorrow...

if you NEED to know, give someone ur cell# and have em call you when the important news is finally revealed.

if he isnt dead or injured, poo on him for making us wait.
Posted By: liquidX Re: So my boss got a new... - 07/03/05 05:13 AM
This is mos def unsettling
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: So my boss got a new... - 07/03/05 05:26 AM
I think Chad's working overtime to recover from the $1.00/hr. loss!

Mark
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: So my boss got a new... - 07/03/05 01:24 PM
I think Chad's working overtime to recover from the $1.00/hr. loss!

Mark

BTW Mark I'm feelin the skeet skeet skeet on yo sig brutha!
Posted By: The Five-Oh! Re: So my boss got a new... - 07/03/05 04:28 PM
I can't get ahold of chad at all, it's like he disappeared.
Posted By: MLuko Re: So my boss got a new... - 07/03/05 04:30 PM
I can't get ahold of chad at all, it's like he disappeared.

Boss killed him becuse he won
Posted By: nameles1 Re: So my boss got a new... - 07/03/05 11:20 PM
You can't skimp when it's a matter of Ford pride over Dodge pride. POST MAN! LIE TO US IF YOU HAVE TO!
Posted By: platinum_drew Re: So my boss got a new... - 07/03/05 11:51 PM
he's out spending his winnings on some "naaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwzzzzzzzzzz"
Posted By: GS474 Re: So my boss got a new... - 07/04/05 12:53 AM
Originally posted by tour98SVT:
.... I just read 8 pages of this, and there's still no update????? the suspense is killin me. better be a big win post when I check back later

maby he doesn't have internet at home and he's off weekends just a guess
Posted By: B.Brattina Re: So my boss got a new... - 07/04/05 02:01 AM
maybe this suspense should come to an end cuz i've never watched a topic more then i have this one and it's annoying lol
Posted By: 98Ford2L Re: So my boss got a new... - 07/04/05 02:27 AM
Originally posted by B.Brattina:
maybe this suspense should come to an end cuz i've never watched a topic more then i have this one and it's annoying lol

word
Posted By: owen_SVT Re: So my boss got a new... - 07/04/05 06:21 AM
Originally posted by 98ford2L:
Originally posted by B.Brattina:

word

Same here!!
Posted By: SAV Re: So my boss got a new... - 07/04/05 06:37 AM
Have any of you guys learned by now how much of a prankster that Chad is?

I have a feeling he just pwn3d like two-thirds of CEG.

-SAV
Posted By: kerrychin_dup1 Re: So my boss got a new... - 07/04/05 06:51 AM
I never said it before, but it does seem pretty stupid to race your boss for a raise.

I would bet against him beating any automatic AWD Hemi...those things are too easy to launch.

Kerry
Posted By: TourDeForce Re: And the winner is...... - 07/04/05 01:38 PM
I'm thinkin' they got a little too eager on the way to the track & got busted street racing. They're spending the weekend in jail with their cars impounded.
Posted By: 98Ford2L Re: So my boss got a new... - 07/04/05 01:58 PM
Originally posted by SAV:
Have any of you guys learned by now how much of a prankster that Chad is?

I have a feeling he just pwn3d like two-thirds of CEG.

-SAV

Actually I didn't know he was a prankster,
but if this is his idea of a joke than he must have been dropped when he was little
Posted By: ZetecTour Re: So my boss got a new... - 07/04/05 03:30 PM
chad 1
CEG 0

i think we got pwned
Posted By: Auto-X Fil Re: So my boss got a new... - 07/04/05 09:17 PM
He did claim to be running tires that don't exist. Hmm.
Posted By: owen_SVT Re: So my boss got a new... - 07/04/05 09:57 PM
The tires do exist, so hopefully this isnt a joke!!!
Posted By: Auto-X Fil Re: So my boss got a new... - 07/04/05 11:06 PM

He changed his tune and said he was borrowing these. They only come in 19" sizes. And the only size that you MIGHT be able to fit under a Contour wheelwell is $311. Each. I'll believe that one when I see it.

Link

Sorry to keep ya guys waiting! Agter the race (and yes, I DID put about 700 miles of driving on the car BEFORE I raced), I left immediatly for West Virginia for the Holiday Weekend.) So, my appologise to those who called, IM'd, PM'd, and emailed me. .

The results, you ask?!

I'll give you verbal confirmation now, and post up the time slips tommorow when I get my scanner working, but:

WE did two runs, didn't have tiome for a third. Race didn't happen til almost 7:30PM on Friday... but:

Run #1

Hemi Durango 16.80 @ 85mph (BAD Start)
Contour SVT 14.74 @ 91.9mphs

Run #2

Hemi Durango 15.89 @ 91.11 mphs
Contour SVT 14.81 @ 90.3 mphs

Conclusion, I TOASTED his arse both runs and far exceed3ed my expected 14.9 run. Both of my R/T were under .5 sec which is WAY better than before. And no, no power shifting. Clutch was great, shifts were smooth, and the diablo is AMAZING. Can't wait for the SCT chip very soon. I'll see tommorow at work and make sure soemone got pics and I'll get the time slips up soon. Thanks for all the followers.. and those who called "BS".

Oh, and they wer 16" rota's with said conti's (minus VMAX)

So what did I come out with?!

Respect
$1.00/ hour more
$630.00
A LOT more haggling, lol.
Posted By: svt490 Re: So my boss got a new AND I WHOOPED HIM!! - 07/05/05 03:54 AM
congrats man, what your boss have to say about the loss?

mj
Posted By: liquidX Re: So my boss got a new AND I WHOOPED HIM!! - 07/05/05 03:54 AM

Sorry to keep ya guys waiting! Agter the race (and yes, I DID put about 700 miles of driving on the car BEFORE I raced), I left immediatly for West Virginia for the Holiday Weekend.) So, my appologise to those who called, IM'd, PM'd, and emailed me. .

The results, you ask?!

I'll give you verbal confirmation now, and post up the time slips tommorow when I get my scanner working, but:

WE did two runs, didn't have tiome for a third. Race didn't happen til almost 7:30PM on Friday... but:

Run #1

Hemi Durango 16.80 @ 85mph (BAD Start)
Contour SVT 14.74 @ 91.9mphs

Run #2

Hemi Durango 15.89 @ 91.11 mphs
Contour SVT 14.81 @ 90.3 mphs

Conclusion, I TOASTED his arse both runs and far exceed3ed my expected 14.9 run. Both of my R/T were under .5 sec which is WAY better than before. And no, no power shifting. Clutch was great, shifts were smooth, and the diablo is AMAZING. Can't wait for the SCT chip very soon. I'll see tommorow at work and make sure soemone got pics and I'll get the time slips up soon. Thanks for all the followers.. and those who called "BS".

Oh, and they wer 16" rota's with said conti's (minus VMAX)

So what did I come out with?!

Respect
$1.00/ hour more
$630.00
A LOT more haggling, lol.

I think you are full of shyt CHAD!!! Screw you and your whole whore generation!!!

J/K Congrats!
Originally posted by svt490:
congrats man, what your boss have to say about the loss?

mj

LMAO.. he wlaked up to my car and kissed the tailight. . He bowed down and said.. "Okay, this time I got owned.. but just wait for tuesday when you have the biggest pile of [censored] work on your desk you've ever seen! Ofcoarse he said it jokingly and was in absolute good spirit. COuldn't ask for a better race, no harm to the car and now
Originally posted by Dave Chappele:
I'm Rich B!tch!

I wanna see the slips. I trapped 90 mph at least.
Congrats!

Now:

Having acted under pretenses and under an identity under sole ownership of one "Ray", and having NOT had an agreement beforehand to do so without penalties, payouts, or royalties:

I must demand a 10% payout of any and all winnings.

Exhibit A:
Originally posted by Chad:
THANKS FOR THE NAME RAY

Submitted this day
07, 04, 2005. AD

Ray
Congratulations, MISTER HoeClearanceStripper, or should I address you as MISTER Stry-ped?

Nah, MISTER HoeClearanceStripper sounds more "professional".

Congratulations Chad.
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: So my boss got a new... - 07/05/05 04:07 AM
Oh, and I like all your guys' "scenarios"! Especially TourDeforces, lol.

Congrats! If nothing else I have to admit I enjoyed reading this, really drummed up the suspense. I'm very impressed with a 14.7 something in the 1/4 mile. THose tires must really grip and the 15" wheels probably don't hurt either.
Originally posted by Ray:
Congrats!

Now:

Having acted under pretenses and under an identity under sole ownership of one "Ray", and having NOT had an agreement beforehand to do so without penalties, payouts, or royalties:

I must demand a 10% payout of any and all winnings.

Exhibit A:
Originally posted by Chad:
THANKS FOR THE NAME RAY

Submitted this day
07, 04, 2005. AD

Ray

LMAO Ray, You are the man behind it all! I SHOULD pay you 10%.. but.... we all know how much you want me to spend this on Fast food, SCT chip, etc, etc. So, I'll fulfill your mental wish and do so! . Or.. when we meet.. I'll get ya drunk and leave ya at the bar while taking your wallet. WAIT... you don't drink. RAY, you hippie pot smoker, you!
Originally posted by warmonger:
Congrats! If nothing else I have to admit I enjoyed reading this, really drummed up the suspense. I'm very impressed with a 14.7 something in the 1/4 mile. THose tires must really grip and the 15" wheels probably don't hurt either.

Thank s Tom!

Oh, and they were 16's. Kids with Civics don't know much about wheels, lol.
Posted By: kerrychin_dup1 Re: So my boss got a new... - 07/05/05 04:14 AM
Originally posted by SVT PETE:
1. Swap for some lighter wheels
2. Remove passenger and rear seats
3. 1/4 tank of gas
4. Empty out trunk
5. Remove spare tire, jack, etc.
6. Remove driver side headlight
7. Bring big bag of ice and some towels for UIM

GL

So with those "mods" and a new clutch, you were able to put down 14.7s??

That's pretty awesome. Because your ET is not that great.

Congratulations.
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: So my boss got a new... - 07/05/05 04:23 AM
Yeah, E/T isn't the best (nothing to be disapointed about, though), I think once I put a little more wear on the clutch (felt a bit hard), get a SCT chip tuned properly, and run with less humidity, my E/T should be a bit higher. That... or an LSD would make a big diffrence. I was quite surprised, I had almost no traction issues and launched at about 2400... nothing higher. I think the combo of the Spec clutch, the EXTREMLY hot pavement (my laser temp guage said 106 degree at the surface) and the pretty sticky tires helped alot. On the 2nd run, the drivers side tire broke free a LITTLE bit, but quickly grabbed and "Recovered". i WISH I would have been able to get the torsen put in... maybe sometime soon, though.
Posted By: kerrychin_dup1 Re: So my boss got a new... - 07/05/05 05:02 AM
Sorry, I didn't mean ET. I mean trap speed. Most cars doing low-mid 15s are going about 90 mph in the 1/4. How come yours is so slow?
Posted By: B.Brattina Re: So my boss got a new... - 07/05/05 05:15 AM
'bout time... glad to hear it's good news
Posted By: Matty K Re: So my boss got a new... - 07/05/05 05:20 AM
Congrats!

.... But "BOO" for ruining all of our wonderful scenarios.
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: So my boss got a new... - 07/05/05 05:22 AM
Originally posted by Matty K:
Congrats!

.... But "BOO" for ruining all of our wonderful scenarios.

lmao!
Posted By: Harrry Re: So my boss got a new... - 07/05/05 05:25 AM
good job man!!

14.7 real nice run!!
Posted By: SAV Re: So my boss got a new... - 07/05/05 05:30 AM
Originally posted by kerrychin:
Sorry, I didn't mean ET. I mean trap speed. Most cars doing low-mid 15s are going about 90 mph in the 1/4. How come yours is so slow?

Chad's a fatass. He hangs his head out the window at launch so he can see the lights better but once it gets windy, he ducks his head back in to better distribute the center of gravity. Unfortunately, since his big ol' head is back in the car, he slows down before trapping.

It's the latest Fast and Furious fad. I thought everybody knew about it???

-SAV
congrats!
i always believed you, even with these nay-sayers
Posted By: TjZ Re: So my boss got a new AND I WHOOPED HIM!! - 07/05/05 05:48 AM
YAY! Chad is alive and won...
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: So my boss got a new... - 07/05/05 12:21 PM
Originally posted by kerrychin:

Well if you go by what the car is supposed to run stock (15.4-15.7 @87-88 mph) his trap speed is fine. Remember, these cars are geared for top end, not maximum speed for the street/strip, so that explains why it runs what it runs in the quarter. Lets also take into consideration the weather, going to the track here in Michigan in the summer is nutz if your lookin' to run your best, not to mention that the track is usually slick from the heat and all the oils come up from the pavement. I bet Chads car has a bit more in it, probably 93 mph and with some other tweaks, I bet he runs 14.5's Good job Chad, now that your done with all this and have a bit more in the pocket, come on by with the car once you get the rims!
Posted By: Auto-X Fil Re: So my boss got a new... - 07/05/05 01:10 PM
He significantly lightened his car. This means better acceleration at lower speeds, when it's all about getting the mass moving. Someone who has a regular 3200-3300 lb SVT and power mods to get those times would be able to use the power to both accelerate off the line AND overcome the drag at higher speeds. Lighter cars and boxy cars tend to have lower trap speeds, heavy, powerful, aerodynamic cars have higer trap speeds. But, it all comes down to the time... and lighter always wins there!
Originally posted by DopePope:
congrats!
i always believed you, even with these nay-sayers

I'm just glad he's not in the pokey!

Congrats man!

Did you put in my side bet for me???

Where's my money [censored] !?
LMAO at all of you. Yeah, the car was lightend (minimally). And Roger is very much correct, my trap speed is about where it should be at that time. I think with addition of a recalibrated SCT chip and ditching this Diablo and a bit cooler weather... i shoul dsee 14.7 easily. When I get the new wheels (if that ever happens.. no one seems to wanna pony up the money ), I'll stop by Roger. Shoot, i don't HAVE to wait that long, I'll stop by soon when we both got a chance. Still itchin' to take tha tcrossfire for a spin, as I'm sure you are the new improved CSVT.

Side bet?! Pssh, I have enough problem getting co-workers to pay up, lol. .

Oh, when I arrived at work this morning, my boss had a sign made up and actually installed in my parking spot that said "Parking for Rice ONLY!". LMAO, what a guy.
Posted By: Steeda. Re: So my boss got a new AND I WHOOPED HIM!! - 07/05/05 03:40 PM
SLIPS?
Originally posted by Steeda da Ninja:
SLIPS?

They'll be up tonight when I get home from work.
Well done Chad, and thanks for making us all wait...ass
Well done Chad, and thanks for making us all wait...ass

Only for you, Ricer.
LMAO at all of you. Yeah, the car was lightend (minimally). And Roger is very much correct, my trap speed is about where it should be at that time. I think with addition of a recalibrated SCT chip and ditching this Diablo and a bit cooler weather... i shoul dsee 14.7 easily. When I get the new wheels (if that ever happens.. no one seems to wanna pony up the money ), I'll stop by Roger. Shoot, i don't HAVE to wait that long, I'll stop by soon when we both got a chance. Still itchin' to take tha tcrossfire for a spin, as I'm sure you are the new improved CSVT.

Oh, when I arrived at work this morning, my boss had a sign made up and actually installed in my parking spot that said "Parking for Rice ONLY!". LMAO, what a guy.

Well done on kicking his a$$. You should get a sign made for his parking spot that spells 'LOSER'
Originally posted by Ronan:

Well done on kicking his a$$. You should get a sign made for his parking spot that spells 'LOSER'

I was actually thinking about getting a sign made that says "Parking for small V8's/manhood only!"
Posted By: liquidX Re: So my boss got a new AND I WHOOPED HIM!! - 07/05/05 06:45 PM
I was actually thinking about getting a sign made that says "Parking for small V8's/manhood only!"

YOUR BOSS SAW YOUR PACKAGE!

Your statement confuses me!

Posted By: liquidX Re: So my boss got a new AND I WHOOPED HIM!! - 07/05/05 06:48 PM

LMAO let's keep it that way

LMAO let's keep it that way

Der... Mmmkay!
Both of my R/T were under .5 sec which is WAY better than before.

Which by all legalitys of the sport means you LOST because you red-lighted every run. (a perfect R/T is .500)
Originally posted by EuroTour99-98x2:

Which by all legalitys of the sport means you LOST because you red-lighted every run. (a perfect R/T is .500)

Actually in the newer timing system a perfect reaction time is .000.
Originally posted by JCSVT:

That is correct.

Awsome job man !!! Wish I could have seen that in person
this post needs more pics/vids/time slips

maybe more cowbell too.
Posted By: cuda06 Re: So my boss got a new AND I WHOOPED HIM!! - 07/06/05 12:58 AM
love the cowbell comment, classic sketch
Good job, Chad! ... Shows what a good driver can acomplish....
Actually that is correct, the previous sportsman tree was .500 (now .000) and the best Pro tree was .400 (now .000)....

That is correct.

Posted By: Steeda. Re: So my boss got a new AND I WHOOPED HIM!! - 07/06/05 04:48 AM
welp it seems to be night time.. I don't see any slips.

*sniff's anyone else?
No.. I don't sniff ANYONE else.. but you can, if you want to..

Ray
Still waiting for an email from Cannon.. freaking driver sin't loading for my scanner.
Posted By: liquidX Re: So my boss got a new AND I WHOOPED HIM!! - 07/06/05 12:46 PM
Still waiting for an email from Cannon.. freaking driver sin't loading for my scanner.

Excuses excuses Chad... Who is it that said Chad is a prankster? I got a basket full of cookies!

Actually that is correct, the previous sportsman tree was .500 (now .000) and the best Pro tree was .400 (now .000)....

That is correct.

Posted By: wa2tuff Re: So my boss got a new AND I WHOOPED HIM!! - 07/06/05 08:25 PM
Originally posted by amarv12:

So who was driving for you?
Originally posted by wa2tuff:

So who was driving for you?

LMAO old man!

That is correct.

Thats a new one. Its great.
I know I'll lose, but in the fall, I'm going to race Chad, but just for fun though
haha.. now that will be irony at its best.

That's awesome.

Ray
Congratulations on your run Mr. Stry-ped. By running a 14.74, that almost puts you in late-model Mustang GT times. That is quite the accomplishment for a "midsize 4-DR Sedan". My friend (who I admit isn't very good at shifting)has a '02 Bullitt mustang with BFG g-force T/A's and he could only pull a 14.54! With just a bit of modification and that LSD you could easily break past that number, and surprise some pony car boys at the track.
Chad, any update on when we can see the slips?
Yeah, probably tommrow. Cannon got ahold of me (finanaly ) and sent an updated driver in the mail today. Should show up tommorow so I can scan these bad boys and let you people have a nice wallpaper for your computer.

As for me and roger... okay, bring it!

Oh, and thanks for the "pony" comment.

and let you people have a nice wallpaper for your computer.

good, because the pic of your girl was getting a little old....

ha, thats for all the comments about nicole....you know im just messin around with you chad....so dont take this serious
Haven't you and Canon heard of the Internet? It's great for transferring files like drivers...
Internet?! What's that?

They have tried and the file won't load on the computer for some reason. So, they are sending me a new disc (scanner is only 2 weeks old). So, we will see, I guess. If this doesn't work, then I'll go to fuggin Office Depot and scan it there, sicne I can tell a "few" of you are trying to slip in a "I smell B.S. comment".

Oh, I'll get you for that one Chris.
Posted By: Steeda. Re: So my boss got a new AND I WHOOPED HIM!! - 07/08/05 03:08 AM
Hmm Got slips?

*Sniff; Sniff!
Originally posted by Stealth Steeda:
Hmm Got slips?

*Sniff; Sniff!

Hmm, can't read, eh?!

Should be up tonight.
Posted By: liquidX Re: So my boss got a new AND I WHOOPED HIM!! - 07/08/05 12:30 PM
Should be up tonight.

Posted By: Steeda. Re: So my boss got a new AND I WHOOPED HIM!! - 07/08/05 01:24 PM
They where supposed to be up like 10 days ago....

Its not that i dno't believe ya, but i mean come on!

Its not that i dno't believe ya, but ...

OK, yes it is.

Its not that i dno't believe ya, but i mean come on!

Well, yes I do understand. The cannon disc should be in my mailbox when I get home. Simple install, upload, and BAM.. you'll have your precious time slips.
you could use your digital camera and take a picture of it instead of scanning it.
Hmmm.... [censored], I didn't think about that. Well... either way, I'll be able to do either or tonight.
Posted By: liquidX Re: So my boss got a new AND I WHOOPED HIM!! - 07/08/05 06:52 PM
Hmmm.... [censored], I didn't think about that. Well... either way, I'll be able to do either or tonight.

Whopdey doo I come in here all excited cause I see "2" new posts and it's still "oh but my boss tried sitting on the scanner to send his wife a post card and broke it, oh but I took a picture of my car and the camera broke, oh... oh... oh" blabbering going on...

hey X, you smell that.......it smells like bs
Originally posted by ZetecChris:
hey X, you smell that.......it smells like bs

Your not smelling "BS" on Chads part I hope guys I hope not, because I believe the race of 14.7 vs. 15.8, which is about 5 cars and Chad doesn't BS, besides, its my old car, ofcoarse it would smoke a Durango!
Posted By: TjZ Re: So my boss got a new AND I WHOOPED HIM!! - 07/08/05 10:24 PM
Originally posted by The EX- Striped SVT:
its my old car, ofcoarse it would smoke a Durango!

Roger 4 The WIN!

P.S. Chad lets go...
Posted By: Steeda. Re: So my boss got a new AND I WHOOPED HIM!! - 07/08/05 10:51 PM
well thats who made the thread rog who else would we call BS on?
Posted By: lsneo Re: So my boss got a new AND I WHOOPED HIM!! - 07/08/05 11:30 PM
i see ur problem

canon
Posted By: Pope Re: So my boss got a new AND I WHOOPED HIM!! - 07/09/05 05:00 AM
This thread is worthless without Time Slips
Originally posted by Pope:
This thread is worthless without Time Slips

Now I'm skeptical...simply because you have ignored this thread and the posting of the slips....where are the slips Chadd...
Posted By: Steeda. Re: So my boss got a new AND I WHOOPED HIM!! - 07/11/05 02:19 PM
EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!

IM sayin it

Sniffs.. anyone else smell that? Smells like BS to me! WTF are the SLIPS!!!!!
I just saw new posts... Thought maybe the slips were up.
Posted By: Steeda. Re: So my boss got a new AND I WHOOPED HIM!! - 07/11/05 02:24 PM
Good thing we wern't holding our breath for these...

Seemed shady from the begining!
Posted By: MxRacer Re: So my boss got a new AND I WHOOPED HIM!! - 07/11/05 02:25 PM
on a related note, i raced my brothers mustang sat. night at the track. i had it to the floor... he kept passing me, then slowing down, then passing me, then slowing down.
Originally posted by MxRacerCam:
on a related note, i raced my brothers mustang sat. night at the track. i had it to the floor... he kept passing me, then slowing down, then passing me, then slowing down.

<<<< (wringing hands & thinking, 'Just wait till my project gets off the ground'...)
Posted By: MxRacer Re: So my boss got a new AND I WHOOPED HIM!! - 07/11/05 02:30 PM

<<<< (wringing hands & thinking, 'Just wait till my project gets off the ground'...)

lol. if your project involves a contour, it will never, ever, ever beat it. unless it's being towed by a top fuel car.

lol. if your project involves a contour, it will never, ever, ever beat it. unless it's being towed by a top fuel car.

Tru...contours suck. Nice DD, but that is all.
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: So my boss got a new AND I WHOOPED HIM!! - 07/11/05 02:40 PM
I think Chad's trying to "drag" this one out until April 1, 2006.

Mark
Posted By: Steeda. Re: So my boss got a new AND I WHOOPED HIM!! - 07/11/05 04:51 PM
See Bobert... told ya it was some misc. piece that "fell in" durring the cars assembly. All is good. Ever find that mystery wrench, either?!

How about your mystery time slips?

"Mystery Time Slips" is sitting in my "mystery scanner" until "Mystery Cannon" gets their fuggin asses out to fix my scanner.

Oh yes, Rob... what was my 0-60 on the beltronics?

I guess its tough to take pics with a dig cam? HMMMMMMM

notice the avoidance of this tread too..... F'in SHADY!
My avoidance is because I'm not going to keep posting until I can post up my time slips... fuggin' pointless in your eyes and mine as well.

My sister borrowed my Digi Camera and went otu of town.. won't have it til theend of this week.
Posted By: Steeda. Re: So my boss got a new AND I WHOOPED HIM!! - 07/11/05 05:04 PM
Very very true..

What are you doing with your dollar a hour raise? Saving it i hope.

Very very true..

Maybe to buy a new scanner ?
Originally posted by Christian:
Very very true..

Maybe to buy a new scanner ?

LMAO.

It's actually brand new... and it's a full laser copier, fax, priner, scanner, etc, etc. About 900 bucks for it... so, they better get this ish working. As for my extra dollar.... as you stated, saving it. Spent enough on this "hobby" and lost enough as well. .

....Maybe I'll buy booze with it.
Go to [censored] kinko's!!!!....it just looks bad now!!!!
Posted By: liquidX Re: So my boss got a new AND I WHOOPED HIM!! - 07/11/05 08:06 PM
Go to [censored] kinko's!!!!....it just looks bad now!!!!

wERD
I'm a little late but congrats on the winnings...
Don't worry Chad, I believe you and don't no timeslips. Speaking of the place that actually gives you those though, I can't wait till we race, but its not going to be for "pinks" though Damn is that show stupid..."your sprayin' and you gotta give me 15 cars!", classic!
Lmao ROger. Yeah... we're racing for slips. .. gotta whole book of coupoin slips for buy 1 get 1 free @ A&W.

Oh... sidenote. Cannon will be here on Wednesday afternoon to replace some internal BS computer chip.. and WILL have all posted Thursday.
Posted By: Steeda. Re: So my boss got a new AND I WHOOPED HIM!! - 07/12/05 03:48 AM
Check my thread to see how its supposed to be done!!!

Check my thread to see how its supposed to be done!!!

Does your thread have 268 posts too?

Posted By: Steeda. Re: So my boss got a new AND I WHOOPED HIM!! - 07/12/05 04:00 AM
no but mine has proof of what we claimed!

Unlike this 27 pages of nonsense..

Heh, just messin', man.

Even if it turns out to be a farce, it was fun to watch it all go down...

Only 10 pages for me

Heh, just messin', man.

Even if it turns out to be a farce, it was fun to watch it all go down...

LMAO... patience is a virtue.... that I can't stand. Soon my fellow followers.
Posted By: liquidX Re: So my boss got a new AND I WHOOPED HIM!! - 07/12/05 08:45 PM

Huh? did you say something? Dammit I am hearing things again...

Huh? did you say something? Dammit I am hearing things again...

Hmm... did you type something?! ... I would only expect that from a post whore like dur..... oh, it's you.
no slips, no beleive.
no slips, no beleive.

well duuuuhhhhh.

Crap, still no slip. This thread is wasting my life. No one post until there's slips!
Posted By: liquidX Re: So my boss got a new AND I WHOOPED HIM!! - 07/12/05 09:24 PM
No one post until there's slips!

pwnage
This thread is wasting my life.

Uh... then don't post or read it!? ... .I TOLD you guys when they will be up. THURSDAY EVENING.
Posted By: MxRacer Re: So my boss got a new AND I WHOOPED HIM!! - 07/12/05 09:49 PM
bah, they won't believe it even if you post the friggin slips!
What model scanner is it?
Originally posted by Christian:
What model scanner is it?

r-e-t-a-r-d-e-d

Uh... then don't post or read it!? ... .I TOLD you guys when they will be up. THURSDAY EVENING.

Why? It didn't take me that long to learn photoshop...

Posted By: MxRacer Re: So my boss got a new AND I WHOOPED HIM!! - 07/13/05 02:26 AM

nor me! err........

nor me! err........

<<< (Hides PhotoShop CD)
Originally posted by Digital Slacker:

Only 10 pages for me

im only on 6
I'll retract my statements later if I see proof, but this is such a joke. How can you run under 15 with simple mods like tires, and a bit of weight reduction (no spare and no back seat).

You have to be an excellent driver to get this thing into the low-mid 15s stock.

And how can your boss with a Hemi Durango not stay close?

I think this is a big prank.
I'm only on the beginning of 3...

Ray
Posted By: wa2tuff Re: So my boss got a new AND I WHOOPED HIM!! - 07/13/05 04:37 AM

LMAO... patience is a virtue.... that I can't stand. Soon my fellow followers .

And what is that supposed to mean???
this is bullshitotacular!
Posted By: liquidX Re: So my boss got a new AND I WHOOPED HIM!! - 07/13/05 02:53 PM
Good times
Look at it this way. It's better than logging on and seeing that no one has posted anything!

Some drama is better than no drama.

we will see chadster
I'm waiting.... and i'd count this as thursday night now.
i'd count this as thursday night now.

Agreed. I want to see this bad.
Posted By: wa2tuff Re: So my boss got a new AND I WHOOPED HIM!! - 07/15/05 01:26 AM

Thursday this week or Thursday next week??
Originally posted by wa2tuff:

Thursday this week or Thursday next week??

maybe a year from now...
His scanner is fixed but the repair guy accidentally picked up the time slip & left with it.
Lol, this thread has gone on entirely too long
Posted By: ZetecTour Re: so my boss and i ran out of excuses - 07/15/05 04:07 AM
lol, i gave chad the benefit of the doubt and waited until after midnight.....lol, i knew it wasnt goin to be here...
Posted By: Auto-X Fil Re: so my boss and i ran out of excuses - 07/15/05 11:35 AM
This thread needs more lightning ... er, timeslip.
Posted By: Quick_SVT Re: so my boss and i ran out of excuses - 07/15/05 11:54 AM
You could have gotten MX and Steeda to make a fake one for you!
Posted By: GTO Pete Re: so my boss and i ran out of excuses - 07/15/05 12:29 PM
Chad,

Why don't you use your camera and take a pic of the timeslip?
Posted By: Tourgasm Re: so my boss and i ran out of excuses - 07/15/05 01:18 PM
So pretty much everyone here thinks he fabricated this whole story? Well it DID get lots of attention. Mission accomplished I guess
Posted By: rkneeshaw Re: so my boss and i ran out of excuses - 07/15/05 01:44 PM
well considering the digital camera was squashed by a stampeed of elephants, the scanner encountered a EMP pulse from a CIA anti-terrorist test, and the actual slip itself was teleported to the moon and all shuttle launches are delayed until Sunday, it doesnt look like we'll see a slip until, mmm, maybe when captain picard gets back from Romulous.
Posted By: Steeda. Re: so my boss and i ran out of excuses - 07/15/05 02:33 PM
maybe when captain picard gets back from Romulous.

I might be able pick up the slip since romulous is right next to taylor and i Live in taylor. Maybe ill 411 his ass!
Posted By: Quick_SVT Re: so my boss and i ran out of excuses - 07/15/05 06:52 PM
I keep clicking on it, but nothing happens do you have another way to get that snakeoil stuff? I heard it was great for your computer

Posted By: ZetecTour Re: so my boss and i ran out of excuses - 07/16/05 01:37 AM
what chad posted in the south east forum

Actually... I'm not even bothering to answer anything yet. [censored] Cannon had to order another part that won't be here til tommorow (and I'm going out of town til Monday.) I'm going to have my girl post them up Saturday evening while I'm gone (if she remebers).

Posted By: Static Re: so my boss and i ran out of excuses - 07/16/05 10:58 AM
its like the biggest [censored] [censored] ever.... it cost like $2.00 at kinkos and this would be done. he is a dingle douche
Originally posted by Static:
its like the biggest [censored] [censored] ever.... it cost like $2.00 at kinkos and this would be done. he is a dingle douche

He said he was gonna bring his slips to my house to scan...and ge this he is gonna drive his new NSX!
Posted By: Goonz SVT Re: so my boss and i ran out of excuses - 07/18/05 03:52 AM
what chad posted in the south east forum

Actually... I'm not even bothering to answer anything yet. [censored] Cannon had to order another part that won't be here til tommorow (and I'm going out of town til Monday.) I'm going to have my girl post them up Saturday evening while I'm gone (if she remebers).

Posted By: Static Re: so my boss and i ran out of excuses - 07/18/05 04:38 AM
that is classic

I am still pissed that I read this entire thread from start to end in one sitting only to find out he is a tard and didnt post his times
Posted By: starjammir Re: so my boss and i ran out of excuses - 07/18/05 12:52 PM
Maybe hes getting laid?
Posted By: rkneeshaw Re: so my boss and i ran out of excuses - 07/18/05 01:12 PM
Originally posted by starjammir:
Maybe hes getting laid?

for like 2 weeks straight? Shoot, all the viagra in the world couldn't make that possible, and I feel bad for his SO either way. Hell, I just feel bad for her in general.

whats her number?
Posted By: RawBurt Re: so my boss and i ran out of excuses - 07/18/05 02:53 PM
Okay okay, I've been trying to stay out of this thread and not get involved. But upon request (meaning I am just a messenger), Mr. Chadwick himself has a few things to say.

1. He was on vacation this weekend.
2. He came back monday, to a 1-2 week CEG vacation for bypassing censors.
3. So most likely no slips until he gets back on the boards... Unless he has me post them?
4. Sit tight guys...

Okay I'm out of here now!
Posted By: Steeda. Re: so my boss and i ran out of excuses - 07/18/05 03:00 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHA

if you could only get banned for Being a huge Liar!! He wouldn't ever be on here again....

This thread is usless! Its a good thing i wasn't holding my breath for these slips.
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: so my boss and i ran out of excuses - 07/18/05 03:17 PM
What, Chad's still trying to figure out how to use his brand new Photshop program. He wasn't quite as quick as you and Mx were.

Mark
Posted By: Steeda. Re: so my boss and i ran out of excuses - 07/18/05 05:06 PM
PHOTOSHOP???

LOL there was no photoshop.. Swear to god!
atleast on my end of it...

Now a different program i cannot confirm or deny the use of a different program
Posted By: MxRacer Re: so my boss and i ran out of excuses - 07/18/05 05:17 PM
Originally posted by SteedaSan:
PHOTOSHOP???

LOL there was no photoshop.. Swear to god!
atleast on my end of it...

Now a different program i cannot confirm or deny the use of a different program

dude, you are so slick and crafty. i can't even stand it.

Posted By: Steeda. Re: so my boss and i ran out of excuses - 07/18/05 05:24 PM
ya point?

go find a celica for your wife to buy!
Posted By: rkneeshaw Re: so my boss and i ran out of excuses - 07/18/05 06:06 PM
go find a gay bar to flirt in
Posted By: Steeda. Re: so my boss and i ran out of excuses - 07/18/05 10:20 PM
Posted By: ZetecTour Re: so my boss and i ran out of excuses - 07/18/05 11:42 PM
according to chad he is "banned"for a while....so we will see whats really goin on
Posted By: The Five-Oh! Re: so my boss and i ran out of excuses - 07/18/05 11:44 PM
Originally posted by 98ford2L:
Lol, this thread has gone on entirely too long

word
Posted By: rkneeshaw Re: so my boss and i ran out of excuses - 07/19/05 02:18 AM
according to chad he is "banned"for a while....so we will see whats really goin on

banned for BS?
Posted By: ZetecTour Re: so my boss and i ran out of excuses - 07/19/05 02:20 AM
he said he used a "different type of spelling" for the f word in one of petes threads.
Posted By: Auto-X Fil Re: So my boss got a new... - 07/19/05 02:26 AM
Posted By: TourDeForce Re: so my boss and i ran out of excuses - 07/19/05 03:28 AM
Originally posted by starjammir:
Maybe hes getting laid?

for like 2 weeks straight? Shoot, all the viagra in the world couldn't make that possible, and I feel bad for his SO either way. Hell, I just feel bad for her in general.

whats her number?

He's got her waiting for test results....
Posted By: TourDeForce Re: so my boss and i ran out of excuses - 07/19/05 03:32 AM
he said he used a "different type of spelling" for the f word in one of petes threads.

Aw, that's just F'd up. Pete wouldn't do som ... (silence)

****(WHACKED BY BAN-STICK)****
Posted By: akrump47 Re: so my boss and i ran out of excuses - 07/19/05 02:07 PM

Aw, that's just F'd up. Pete wouldn't do som ... (silence)

****(WHACKED BY BAN-STICK)****

This thread is F'ed up!

Seriously ... I can't remember how many times I have seen veteran posters use "misspelled" cuss words and not get banned. Now granted he was kind of a post whore but isn't banning kind of extreme? Why not just add the "mispellings" to the censor filters?
Posted By: Steeda. Re: so my boss and i ran out of excuses - 07/19/05 05:06 PM
not extreme by any means.. we need to go to his house and beat teh crap out of his computer Office space style! that would be extreme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: Goonz SVT Re: so my boss and i ran out of excuses - 07/20/05 03:12 AM
not extreme by any means.. we need to go to his house and beat teh crap out of his computer Office space style! that would be extreme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By: snakous Re: so my boss and i ran out of excuses - 07/20/05 02:23 PM

"THAT WAS EXTREME!!!"
Posted By: The Five-Oh! Re: so my boss and i ran out of excuses - 07/21/05 07:10 AM
Originally posted by snakous:

"THAT WAS EXTREME!!!"

"EXTREME CHEDDER, WOOOO!!!!"
Posted By: Goonz SVT Re: so my boss and i ran out of excuses - 07/27/05 04:31 AM
Originally posted by snakous:

"THAT WAS EXTREME!!!"

"EXTREME CHEDDER, WOOOO!!!!"

LIGHNING BOLT! LIGHTNIING BOLT!!! damm D&D's
Posted By: ZetecTour Re: so my boss and i ran out of excuses - 07/27/05 12:46 PM
damnit goonz, i thought he posted a slip.....the thread was almost dead.
Posted By: TourDeForce Re: so my boss and i ran out of excuses - 07/27/05 01:35 PM
he's had enough time to trade in for the next generation of scanner....
Posted By: RawBurt Re: so my boss and i ran out of excuses - 07/27/05 02:36 PM
He's still banned
Posted By: Ray_dup1 Re: so my boss and i ran out of excuses - 07/27/05 02:44 PM
No he's not.. was unbanned already.

Ray
Posted By: rkneeshaw Re: so my boss and i ran out of excuses - 07/27/05 03:17 PM
this thread just about breaks the bullshiterometer
Posted By: liquidX Re: So my boss got a new... - 07/28/05 03:05 AM

Posted By: Steeda. Re: so my boss and i ran out of excuses - 07/29/05 02:41 PM
Hey "ED" GOT TIME SLIPS yet?

Probably not
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: so my boss and i ran out of excuses - 07/29/05 02:54 PM
Originally posted by Tony2005:
Back to business. Were you supposed to upload some numbers or something in the Dyno and Drag forum?

don't worry. They'll be up lickity split when I get home tonight. Oh.. and lets not turn this into "that" thread.

This was in his new "I just got back from being banned" thread that he started about selling his car.

Mark

This was in his new "I just got back from being banned" thread that he started about selling his car.

Mark

I am giving him the benefit of the doubt... i'd just like to see a time slip.
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: so my boss and i ran out of excuses - 07/29/05 03:28 PM
So would everybody else. But all of this "sorry, I'll get the timeslips up tonight" crap is getting old. This thread originated 32 days ago. He's had nearly a month of that to post a slip. Chad's credability just went down the crapper, along with the BS he's thrown into this thread.

Mark
Posted By: Steeda. Re: so my boss and i ran out of excuses - 07/29/05 03:54 PM
i doubt believe anything he has Ever said. it all started with the fact that he was a MECP installer but then he couldn't figure out how to hard wire a Radar dectector COME ON!!!!!!

Now this, then this random VOLVO nonsense, Then the NSX nonsense, Its just raytarded!!!!!!

who cares? I think the horse has been dead for awhile....but feel free to keep on kicking.

Posted By: Steeda. Re: so my boss and i ran out of excuses - 07/29/05 03:59 PM
Patalogical lairs Annoy me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me too, but the interw3b has tons of them :-)

Posted By: mbb41_dup1 Re: so my boss and i ran out of excuses - 07/29/05 04:26 PM
This thread is over. No slip was posted nor looks like it will be. Since it stopped being constructive a long time ago.
© CEG Archives