Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: 95ContourSE95 My 1/4 mile TIME SLIP - 05/24/05 03:42 AM
Edit: here is the website
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/853697
Thanks for the Help Tour4Reak
Posted By: 95ContourSE95 Re: My 1/4 mile TIME SLIP - 05/24/05 03:44 AM
hmm, can i send someone the picture so they can post it here, because it looks like i dont have a clue how to do it.
Posted By: MLuko Re: My 1/4 mile TIME SLIP - 05/24/05 03:48 AM
www.cardomain.com

make an account and put lots and lots of pics on it

www.cardomain.com/id/tour4reak
Posted By: 95ContourSE95 Re: My 1/4 mile TIME SLIP - 05/24/05 03:52 AM
i just tryed, but it wont let me select the model of the car, so i cant join whats up with that??
Posted By: MLuko Re: My 1/4 mile TIME SLIP - 05/24/05 03:55 AM
try again.. it works..
Posted By: warmonger_dup1 Re: My 1/4 mile TIME SLIP - 05/24/05 01:41 PM
Well, looks like you beat the hell out of that CRX. He has a better 60' probably because he is lighter. You made up for a lot though in the first 1/8 mile. Pretty good reaction time too.
Posted By: 95ContourSE95 Re: My 1/4 mile TIME SLIP - 05/24/05 07:19 PM
yeah i was realy suprised that the CRX (SI) did 16.3, it only has intake/exhaust and wires. On the street he cant even get me off the line, im going back to track 28th so i will try and improve my 60' time. Oh and should i take out my air filter, mt friend said that that will help me some too, or will that hurt my engine real bad?
Posted By: 99Mystique ATX Re: My 1/4 mile TIME SLIP - 05/24/05 07:25 PM
Leave the filter in... It will throw off the readings of the MAF... Removing the intake resonator might make an improvement, although it seems to run pretty well...
Posted By: 95ContourSE95 Re: My 1/4 mile TIME SLIP - 05/24/05 07:39 PM
intake resonator?? is that the can looking black plastic thing thats right of the filter?
Posted By: 99Mystique ATX Re: My 1/4 mile TIME SLIP - 05/25/05 01:34 AM
Yes, sort of, There is a part inside the fender as well. I've heard its pretty restrictive, but I looked at mine today and it didn't look to be too bad...
Posted By: 95ContourSE95 Re: My 1/4 mile TIME SLIP - 05/25/05 02:10 AM
k ill see if i can take it off, but i need a new hose to connect because that hose cant do it if i take off the resonator thing. or are we talking about 2 diff things?? if ur talking about that small peace of ruber then i alredy took that off heh
Posted By: Kamin Re: My 1/4 mile TIME SLIP - 05/25/05 02:19 AM
well i was doubting your original claims...nice job!
Posted By: 95ContourSE95 Re: My 1/4 mile TIME SLIP - 05/25/05 03:16 AM
thanks! i just ordered a intake from ebay, hopefully that helps at least a bit..
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: My 1/4 mile TIME SLIP - 05/25/05 08:03 PM
i have heard the ebay intakes are not good at all. lets hope i am wrong though
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: My 1/4 mile TIME SLIP - 05/25/05 08:10 PM
Originally posted by 95ContourSE95:
i just made the mistake of ordering an intake from ebay,

Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: My 1/4 mile TIME SLIP - 05/25/05 08:16 PM
i knew i read it somewhere
Posted By: Harrry Re: My 1/4 mile TIME SLIP - 05/25/05 08:43 PM
Ok a few things.

Bomz intake is ok for the standard contours. The intake tube is 2.5 inch instead of the traditional 3 inch. The filter is a cheapo type. It is horrible for our SVT's. So it will work for you. Becuase your throttle body is smaller that is why the tube is smaller.

Now other intakes like cosmo is good. I have there intake tube and it works very well with my KKM alittle modding was done, such as a new hole for the iat with a grommit. But now works perfect.

Other than that the only probelm with the intakes off ebay is there filters do a horrible job. Get a new KNN filter to replace that cheap on that you will recieve. Also some maff adaptors suck also. And need cleaning of excess material to smooth out the imperfections of the welds.
Posted By: 95ContourSE95 Re: My 1/4 mile TIME SLIP - 05/25/05 09:09 PM
which filter will fit?, and i didnt get the BOMZ one there was diff kind it says 95 96 97 98 99 00 Ford Contour SVT V6 Air Intake Kit is this one any different or is it the same thing?
Posted By: 95ContourSE95 Re: My 1/4 mile TIME SLIP - 05/25/05 09:16 PM
it also says, 3 inch pimping, so will that one still work, i think i made a mistake but we will see what happens
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: My 1/4 mile TIME SLIP - 05/25/05 09:51 PM
it also says, 3 inch pimping,

Where I come from, 3" is FAR from pimping!

Mark
Posted By: 95ContourSE95 Re: My 1/4 mile TIME SLIP - 05/25/05 09:53 PM
lol not pimping my bad heh, i mena the tube is 3' lol
Posted By: Harrry Re: My 1/4 mile TIME SLIP - 05/25/05 11:09 PM
3 inch is still fine. U have to measure the maff adapter so you have an idea wha ttype of filter will be able to go onto it. Remember the filters have a rubber housing that slips into the maf. So that rubber housing has to be able to match to that maff adapter or it will leave a gap casuing out side air to enter a non filtered are. Which also causing bad ideling, poor excelleration = bogging.

K&N RU-3530 is a weapon of choice when it comes to air filters

Posted By: 95ContourSE95 Re: My 1/4 mile TIME SLIP - 05/26/05 01:52 AM
got it
Posted By: Kessen Re: My 1/4 mile TIME SLIP - 05/26/05 05:11 AM
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
it also says, 3 inch pimping,

Where I come from, 3" is FAR from pimping!

Mark

LOLz @ wordplay
Posted By: 99Mystique ATX Re: My 1/4 mile TIME SLIP - 05/26/05 09:06 PM
Thats the setup you want... Well, that and an intake tube would be nice...

You'll probably want to make a heatshield too. One like the one I have on my car seems to work pretty well. I plan on making more. I have a few people interested in them already...

Here is a pic of the proto-type. Im working on the finalized version tonight. I've got enough plexi-glass to make 5 heatsheilds.

I'll get some pics of the prototype up when I get it done, hopefully i'll have at least one done tonight but I dunno if i'll have time to get pics up or not...
Posted By: 96 M edition Re: My 1/4 mile TIME SLIP - 05/26/05 10:07 PM
or one like this
Posted By: TrumpDrewSVT Re: My 1/4 mile TIME SLIP - 05/27/05 02:52 AM
not trying to be a hater but i still don't believe that time is right in a stock SE or even in an SVT for that matter. Maybe you were the CRX's time..... a high 2.3 with a 16.3ET sounds much more realistic for an SE compaired to the high 2.5 60' running a 15.5@ 90. post your other slips...
Posted By: 95ContourSE95 Re: My 1/4 mile TIME SLIP - 05/27/05 03:23 AM
nope my friend was with teh CRX i was in teh contour, sorry it happend it dont make sense to me eather but thats what happened and i did more runs i did 15.7 with a pasanger... so go figure!
Posted By: MapOfTaziFoSho Re: My 1/4 mile TIME SLIP - 05/27/05 04:01 AM
nope my friend was with teh CRX i was in teh contour, sorry it happend it dont make sense to me eather but thats what happened and i did more runs i did 15.7 with a pasanger... so go figure!

Here is my thing...I had a 2.5 60', a 90 mph trap, but a 15.8 overall. Idk something just doesn't add up.
Posted By: 95ContourSE95 Re: My 1/4 mile TIME SLIP - 05/27/05 04:34 AM
I dont know maybe my tires have better traction??? well that wouldnt explain teh same 2.5 60' i guess.....i have no clue but im stock expect clutch and im 100000% positive thats what happened and alot of my friends cant belive it eather, i have a friend with 1999 Cougar that did 15.7 at 87 MPH with intake, so i dunno my car is wierd.
Posted By: 95ContourSE95 Re: My 1/4 mile TIME SLIP - 05/27/05 04:35 AM
also somone gave me a video on video section of a SVT accelerating, and i dont think its as fast as my car, or it just seems liek that?? plus he hardly did a 2nd gear scratch, and i can do a big one and even 3rd.. wierd i know for a fact i dotn got a SVT engine tho, mayeb it just seems slower on the video then real life?
Posted By: Harrry Re: My 1/4 mile TIME SLIP - 05/27/05 06:15 AM
also somone gave me a video on video section of a SVT accelerating, and i dont think its as fast as my car, or it just seems liek that?? plus he hardly did a 2nd gear scratch, and i can do a big one and even 3rd.. wierd i know for a fact i dotn got a SVT engine tho, mayeb it just seems slower on the video then real life?

Maybe his car has 3liter? WHo knows. Does anyone live near him to see if all this is true. No offense i will help u in your quest to performance. But there is no way a child such as your self can make a SE 10 yrs old run 15.5 all motor and no work done. Impossible. SOrry Bs is everywhere on that story.

Considering the thought that svt professional car drivers got the svt contour to the lowest of 15.4. And you 18 yrs of age can drive your 1995 se 160hp at 15.5? lmfao
Posted By: 96 M edition Re: My 1/4 mile TIME SLIP - 05/27/05 02:20 PM
thats a 170 hp...thank you
Posted By: 95ContourSE95 Re: My 1/4 mile TIME SLIP - 05/27/05 02:35 PM
come down to waterloo, and ill prove it to u guys
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: My 1/4 mile TIME SLIP - 05/27/05 02:42 PM
You're saying you can rip the tires loose in 3rd gear? You must be running some spare tires up front? That would also explain the HORRIBLE 60' time. And yes, you're times are BS.

Mark
Posted By: 95ContourSE95 Re: My 1/4 mile TIME SLIP - 05/27/05 02:47 PM
no i cant rip the tires in 3rd gear i can just get a lil scratch out of them.. but i can do a pretty good burnout in 2nde, and i got stock rims and some stock tires, but they are getting worn out cuz when i went to track...next time i go to track ill try and get a video of my engine and when i run it, i dont know if ill be able to do that for sure but i can take pics..
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: My 1/4 mile TIME SLIP - 05/27/05 02:53 PM
Burnout in 2nd? That makes me feel really good about my tire choice, as I was hammering gears last weekend with the nitrous, and wasn't even breaking the tires loose! And mind you, this is with ~300 crank HP! Your story makes ZERO sense!

Mark
Posted By: 95ContourSE95 Re: My 1/4 mile TIME SLIP - 05/27/05 02:56 PM
lol are u serious?? ur car sucks go get it check'd...... like i said ill be happy to prove it to anyone who is willing to come down here, now if i had a full time job and alot of money i would be happy to take a lil trip with my friends but i cant, so just come down here, there must be some CEG people close to me??
Posted By: SVTatGT Re: My 1/4 mile TIME SLIP - 05/27/05 03:05 PM
lol are u serious?? ur car sucks go get it check'd...... like i said ill be happy to prove it to anyone who is willing to come down here, now if i had a full time job and alot of money i would be happy to take a lil trip with my friends but i cant, so just come down here, there must be some CEG people close to me??

LMAO

Mark you car sucks.

LMAO

Posted By: 95ContourSE95 Re: My 1/4 mile TIME SLIP - 05/27/05 03:26 PM
i didnt mean sucks, its probobly way better then my car, but there is defenetly something wrong with it if it cant do a burnout in 2nd and even 3rd with 300HP anyways im not gonna argue about this, its stupid..so belive what u want, if u dont belive come down ill prove it, if u cant come then too bad just belive what u want.
Posted By: SVTatGT Re: My 1/4 mile TIME SLIP - 05/27/05 03:33 PM
if you classify having good tires that have traction a problem, then yes, there is a problem.
Posted By: Harrry Re: My 1/4 mile TIME SLIP - 05/27/05 04:52 PM

Wow you are flashing your guns alittle too much around here little boy. Maybe you should put those small cal .22 away before soemone gets hurt.

Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: My 1/4 mile TIME SLIP - 05/27/05 05:36 PM

Wow..... just wow. Who'd you steal the time slip from? Photoshop is a helluva tool now a days, too.
Posted By: Monstour Re: My 1/4 mile TIME SLIP - 05/27/05 06:11 PM
Hey hey hey, stop ganging up on the guy, if he said he did it he did it, unless u can prove him wrong, didn't someone run a high 16 in a zetec before
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: My 1/4 mile TIME SLIP - 05/27/05 06:17 PM
there is defenetly something wrong with it if it cant do a burnout in 2nd and even 3rd with 300HP

"Huh, I never made the connection!" - Caller(Mr. Obvious)

Again, I have sticky tires which won't let me light em' up in 2nd and 3rd gear. I'm sorry, but even with some P135 skinnies, you'd have a HARD time barking your tires in 3rd gear. I'd be willing to bet you are hearing your belt slip when dropping the clutch.

Also, clarify a "burnout"!?! I can fry my tires off in 1st gear and bang 2nd to keep the tires going, but that has NOTHING to do with what we're talking about. In straight line acceleration, if you are to even powershift 2nd, you'll get no more than a mild bark, and nothing in 3rd gear with your stock 170HP and equivalent torque.

Mark
Posted By: chrisilversvt_dup1 Re: My 1/4 mile TIME SLIP - 05/27/05 06:22 PM
Originally posted by Monstour:
Hey hey hey, stop ganging up on the guy, if he said he did it he did it, unless u can prove him wrong, didn't someone run a high 16 in a zetec before

he has been proven wrong because a car with 170 hp WILL NOT i repeat WILL NOT burn the tires in 2nd and 3rd gear it is simply NOT POSSIBLE period...

and also a car with 170 hp will also NOT be able to run a 2.5 60 ft.,and then pull off a 15.5....again IT IS NOT POSSIBLE.....that slip is either from a car with more power than a stock 95 contour,it is a photoshop,or there is something majorly wrong with the clocks at that track,or someone slipped in a 3l when he wasn't looking
Posted By: Monstour Re: My 1/4 mile TIME SLIP - 05/27/05 06:28 PM
What about the zetec running 16s
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: My 1/4 mile TIME SLIP - 05/27/05 06:34 PM
see i keep all my timeslips in my car just in case someone dosent belive my times. i even keep my .000 r/t one in there too. thats a once in a lifetime thing for me i think. my buddy refused to belive it till he saw it and then another friend confirmed,,,it was at ffw. it was awsome.
Posted By: 95ContourSE95 Re: My 1/4 mile TIME SLIP - 05/27/05 08:11 PM
why the hell would i steal someone elses slip or change it, u guys are retarded as [censored] i swear.....that is what happened if u dotn belive me come down and ill prove it, its simple as that, and i can defenetly do a burnout going into 3rd, i will prove this too, im probobly goign to track tonight again just to see if i can run it again, so i can see if the "time watch thing was broke"...fools like i said i wont argue but its not my fault i ran that u dont have to call bull [censored], i gave u proof and u still dont belive me, u guys are idiots.(not all of u tho)
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: My 1/4 mile TIME SLIP - 05/27/05 08:12 PM

Welcome to most of CEG's [censored] list.

Sadly, the people you are calling idiots are the SMARTEST on the boards. Simple math and statistics prove you r"slip" incorrect. Go back to your drag strip, tell them they are way off, get your money back, stop at the concessions stand and get one of those little hot dogs, and go home.
As for your "burnout" in "3rd gear"... . A 2004 GTO has trouble doing that (trust me, I have tried). To most of us right now, you are another run of the mill new guy trying to blow smoke up everyone's rear... some (the smarter group) tell you you are incorrect and you [censored] about it.

Have fun at the track.
Posted By: Harrry Re: My 1/4 mile TIME SLIP - 05/27/05 08:21 PM
why the hell would i steal someone elses slip or change it, u guys are retarded as [censored] i swear.....that is what happened if u dotn belive me come down and ill prove it, its simple as that, and i can defenetly do a burnout going into 3rd, i will prove this too, im probobly goign to track tonight again just to see if i can run it again, so i can see if the "time watch thing was broke"...fools like i said i wont argue but its not my fault i ran that u dont have to call bull [censored], i gave u proof and u still dont belive me, u guys are idiots.(not all of u tho)

Get a video camera and post it. Then i will believe you.

Like i stated before.

1.Get a camera have a friend hold it!!
2. Show your self getting into the car at the track after you showed your engine bay, (hide the nitrous lines)
3. Take off getting wheel hope like u stated.
4. Burn threw second gear like u stated.
5. Chirp 3rd gear like u stated
6. Then have the camera guy look at the board to show us the 15.5 u can run after all those 2-5 that u did already.

Then people will believe u.

Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: My 1/4 mile TIME SLIP - 05/27/05 08:38 PM
and i can defenetly do a burnout going into 3rd

fuggin' kids!

Don't even know what a burnout is!

Mark
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: My 1/4 mile TIME SLIP - 05/27/05 08:39 PM
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
and i can defenetly do a burnout going into 3rd

fuggin' kids!

Don't even know what a burnout is!

Mark

Ain't that one of those drug terms or something.
Posted By: 98Ford2L Re: My 1/4 mile TIME SLIP - 05/27/05 10:00 PM
It's kinda stupid that everyone was like "show us your timeslip" and when he does practically noone believes him. So you've seen it and it's not good enough - what kinda timeslip did you expect to see?

And, if if his story is so impossible, and he doesn't have the proof you need, then why argue about it.

Who can say whether he is or isn't lying? He's happy with his car, lets just drop it.

Posted By: SAV Re: My 1/4 mile TIME SLIP - 05/27/05 10:30 PM
Originally posted by 98ford2L:
So you've seen it and it's not good enough - what kinda timeslip did you expect to see?

Legitimate ones that don't attempt to defy the law of physics. Given the slip, it is impossible that the car in question is a 1995 Contour V6 with no work done to it.

We're not saying the timeslip is bad. We're saying that the timeslip does not belong to a Contour, and that is bad.

I love it when a newb comes in here and blows BS all over the place. It's always a joy to watch the vets that know better come in as the clean up crew and fish him out. If you look at this assclown's posts, a majority of them are all defensive and crap. He's only just registered a month ago, he brags, and has posted no pictures of this car in question. What more evidence do you need?

From here out, I only have two things to say:

1. Ban him.
2. INB4daLOK!

-SAV
Posted By: TrumpDrewSVT Re: My 1/4 mile TIME SLIP - 05/27/05 10:49 PM
i personally think he is getting lanes confused. I have seen alot more low to mid 15 CRX's with Ls integra swaps than i have se contours at the track and they usually run high 14's to mid 15's. Just saying a 16.3 sounds much more like a new driver in an SE than an awesome 15.5.

Maybe if the kids 60' time was a low 2.2 i would believe the 15.5 but hell no is he going to run a 15.5 with a 2.5 60'.

I personally ran last night and didnt do so hot. i was running a best 2.41 60' (hot track and ran right after some asses laid rubber down) with a 15.701@ 89.35.
that is why i wanted him to post his other slips from that night so we can compair the car number on the slip he already posted. would clear osme things up.
Posted By: 98Ford2L Re: My 1/4 mile TIME SLIP - 05/28/05 12:09 AM
Originally posted by Popular Thread SAV:
Originally posted by 98ford2L:
So you've seen it and it's not good enough - what kinda timeslip did you expect to see?

Legitimate ones that don't attempt to defy the law of physics. Given the slip, it is impossible that the car in question is a 1995 Contour V6 with no work done to it.

We're not saying the timeslip is bad. We're saying that the timeslip does not belong to a Contour, and that is bad.

-SAV

I agree, it does sound like crap -although I'm far from an expert on contour capabilities.

What I meant though, is what good is a time slip to those who don't believe it's possible for his car to run his claimed time, so why should he have to bother posting it.

Basically this thread is pointless.

Posted By: warmonger_dup1 Re: My 1/4 mile TIME SLIP - 05/28/05 03:15 AM
I can't vouch for his time or that this is his timeslip. I will tell everyone else out there that I could do about 15.6 to 16.0 at 89-90mph in my SVT stock back in arizona before I ever did anything to it. Now here is where I'm going with it:
My buddy had a contour Sport v6 manual that would hang with me through 1st, 2nd, and into third EVERY time we would race. I could only take him a little right at the top of 3rd gear! His car may have been a factory freak but it would run and run well! It was also completely stock, that is stock airbox, exhaust and 16" wheels. His car was proably turning a 15.8 to 16.0 no doubt in my mind, and as I said it was completely stock. I actually thought about offering him money for it before he got rid of it.

So for all of you out there who are on this argument........give it up. We can't prove or disprove this is his timeslip. I won't stick up for him but nor do I approve of you guys bashing him when it IS POSSIBLE and you can't prove him wrong at this point. Just keep an eye open for any future BS and let that be the deciding point. Other than that you're just wasting your time and his.
Posted By: chrisilversvt_dup1 Re: My 1/4 mile TIME SLIP - 05/28/05 03:46 AM
we don't have to prove him wrong...the laws of physics prove him wrong....a stock tour does NOT have enough power to make up for that 60 ft. time period...

and chad i hear you on that barking tires in 3rd gear in the gto....i have 225 RWHP/285 RWTQ and RWD and while i do spin in second,i can't really even hardly chirp 3rd...and he's claiming that his stock 95 can....
Posted By: 95ContourSE95 Re: My 1/4 mile TIME SLIP - 05/28/05 06:08 AM
u guys should have a new rule on this website:
1:Bann all new posters.
2:Stop time slips from being put on here.
3:If you dont call BS on someone u get banned.

Most of u on here are ass holes, first of all, thats not my first manual car, second i can probobly drive better then most of u that cant get ur stock SVT into low 15's, third say what u want i still did 15.5 with my STOCK SE with 2.5 60', everthing that i posted on here is true and even if i had the video im sure u guys would make up some lame excuse. I came here to learn about contours and share with u guys, now if u cant handel that and call [censored] on everthing I say, just tell me ill leave this website and never come back, or just BANN me like some "smart" people suggested on here. AND NO IM NOT RETARDED TO MESS UP LANES! AND THAT WAS MY FRIENDS 1.6l CRX WITH ONLY INTAKE/EXHAUST/WIRES THAT DID 16.3 ON THAT RUN. My car is fast i cant help u guys, well maybe i can bring soem money down here and pay me to teach soem of u to drive ur cars, and bring money so u can bet me that i can chirp tires while going into 3rd gear... u guys are realy experts at CONTOURS, i can realy see that..
Posted By: SAV Re: My 1/4 mile TIME SLIP - 05/28/05 06:16 AM
u guys should have a new rule on this website:
1:Bann all new posters.
2:Stop time slips from being put on here.
3:If you dont call BS on someone u get banned.

You'd do really well right f'ing here.

-SAV
Posted By: 95ContourSE95 Re: My 1/4 mile TIME SLIP - 05/28/05 06:25 AM

-SAV

why u say that, im right about this u guys just call bull [censored] and make up lame excuses, there is couple of u that are good people on here, others just call BS.
Posted By: SAV Re: My 1/4 mile TIME SLIP - 05/28/05 06:51 AM

-SAV

why u say that, im right about this u guys just call bull [censored] and make up lame excuses, there is couple of u that are good people on here, others just call BS.

My point is that if it bothers you that much, then don't let the door hit your ass too hard on your way out. We're obviously too much gearhead for you to handle.

-SAV
Posted By: 95ContourSE95 Re: My 1/4 mile TIME SLIP - 05/28/05 06:54 AM
no i call [censored] on that, thats impossible i asked the "smart" people
Posted By: warmonger_dup1 Re: My 1/4 mile TIME SLIP - 05/28/05 12:07 PM
You know, you may be getting hit a little hard, but you can do like Ghandi, or Jesus or MLK and turn the other cheek a little and use a little passive resistance! Just chill out about it, don't post about that time slip anymore and don't take any more bait.

If you are as good a driver as you say then do another one with a video camera and THEN come on and stand by your runs. Although I made a case for people to let off of you about your run, your run is pretty spectacular based on 5 years of recorded stock and modified contours. You aren't going to win anyone over by pushing this point unless you prove it via video.
So my advice is to just start reading and posting about normal stuff, be a normal noob for a little while and go ask what the best exhaust system is in duratec performance or something.
Basically, just chill out about it and let this [censored] die.
Posted By: mbb41_dup1 Re: My 1/4 mile TIME SLIP - 05/28/05 01:35 PM
Ok enough of the bashing.

He posted a slip and practically no one will cut him a break. If you have a problem at this point take it to PM's. Otherwise get in yer frikkin car drive to his local track and watch him run. He has done everything he can thus far to give creadance to his claim and yet this has become a bashing and name calling thread. UNCOOL. Therefore this thread too is closed.

For the record there are factory freaks out there. He also claims a recent engine replacement. Maybe those factors play into this. Maybe they don't, but till someone sees one of his runs nobody but he will know the truth. I should also note that a fellow CEG'er has a 95 lx V6 MTX and his car is in fact faster then mine in stock trim with a open air element. Some of the early 95's (nun1) seem to be pretty quick.
© CEG Archives