Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Y2KMondeoSVT Some pics of my 'Tours - 03/17/01 03:28 AM
I threw together a couple quick webpages dedicated to my Contours ... my '95 SE and my new '00 SVT . The pics need to be updated , I've done some mods since then . Let me know what you think . It's my 1st try at anything like this .

The links are in my Sig.

------------------
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Allen
Go Redwings !!!

2000 Contour SVT Black w/ Tan #2137 of 2150 / built 2-4-00
Mods : ~ Factory DRL mod ~ "Powered by Ford" seatbelt covers
~ OF's TH fix ~ Audi A-6 Side Repeaters ~ Highs in Lows Mod
~ #885 foggies ~ K&N filter ~ Mondeo ST200 Badging & Shiftknob
Very Soon : ~ More "Mondeo-izing" and a ton of RE-contenting ~
My old 95 'Tour
Our new SVT
Posted By: The Striped Brick Re: Some pics of my 'Tours - 03/17/01 04:41 AM
My car was built January 5th 2000 and I'm #1253 of 2150, originally they (SVT ) told me that I was #153 of 2150, unless you have your certs I'd call SVT and ask them again. Nice car, maybe you'll make it to our SZ2001?

Roger R
2000 SVT
#1253 of 2150
by the way your car was built on my B-day, what a present that would have been for me
Posted By: Y2KMondeoSVT Re: Some pics of my 'Tours - 03/17/01 02:05 PM
I have my cert from SVT , so the # is confirmed . As far as I know , I've got the latest SVT here ... 13th from last .

I will definately be at Spring Zing . I'm all signed up , the hotel room is ready and SO AM I !!! It'll be a good run for the 'Tour . I just hope I've got my 1st oil change under my belt by then . I've been trying to rack up some miles lately to get her broken in . I'll see you at SZ01 !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Allen

BTW - I'll raise a beer & toast your b-day while I'm celebrating the 'Tour's b-day .

[This message has been edited by Y2KMondeoSVT (edited March 17, 2001).]
© CEG Archives