Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Im REALLY considering these rims but ive never seen a CSVT witn them on it...post some pics please!
Here are some on a T-red SVT.

Owner is JustinCSVT

thanks...that settles it, those are the rims i want!

if anyone else has pics of these rims on a black CSVT...that would be great...but post any color CSVT if u have these rims...

thanks

-Ben
Nah, you want '04 SVT Focus Wheels instead of the euro's
they do look pretty good, but im a sucker for gunmetal multi-spoke's
Originally posted by WorldTour:
Nah, you want '04 SVT Focus Wheels instead of the euro's

Word...Even though mine's t-red and a pre98

i have to admit, i do like the 04' svt focus wheels more than i did before, but one again, im still a sucker for the gunmetal multi-spokes
Originally posted by BigBEN:
i have to admit, i do like the 04' svt focus wheels more than i did before, but one again, im still a sucker for the gunmetal multi-spokes

So be different.. buy a set of '04's and paint them gunmetal.
i guess the 04's in gunmetal would look pretty cool
snakous, your t-red looks dead sexy, but something just doesnt look right about your side skirt, I think its a little off center... Either push up the back or push down the front.
Originally posted by AliasJerkâ?¢:
snakous, your t-red looks dead sexy, but something just doesnt look right about your side skirt, I think its a little off center... Either push up the back or push down the front.

They looks to be on backwards.
Originally posted by starjammir:

I disagree. Short length to the jackpoint is on the rear, longer side to the jackpoint is on the front, just like everyone elses.

Nah, he wants Euro's in silver.
Originally posted by Rara:

Nah, he wants Euro's in silver.

or euros in gunmetal...

Get the classic FSVT wheels powdercoated black!
classic fsvt's in silver...matches the silver frost almost perfectly but looks good with every color csvt in my humbled opinion

im not looking for a pure black, the silver is alright though...
tooo many people in NECEG have the classic FSVT wheels..lol
they look nice
Originally posted by Goonz SVT:
tooo many people in NECEG have the classic FSVT wheels..lol
they look nice

haha...f'ing right we do!
id probably get the 04' svt's or the euros, unless if i found a set of the 5 spoke svt's for dirt cheap
i paid $600 shipped for my set that were mint with brand new goodyear eagle F1's...with lugs
that is pretty cheap...i was at discount tire the other day and one of the guys who i talked to said he could get me a set of the Euros for around $75 per rim...
thats probably not a bad deal...considering im sure Ford charges at least double that...check out ebay, thats where i got mine...if you havent already checked there
i was just on ebay and some clown was trying to sell a set of the euros for over 1000...i just laughed and xed out of the page...
Originally posted by hotdimmes:
Originally posted by starjammir:

I disagree. Short length to the jackpoint is on the rear, longer side to the jackpoint is on the front, just like everyone elses.

Your right, I dont have one and never really paid attention to em that well. Sorry for the mis information
thanks...that settles it, those are the rims i want!

Do it, Ben! I think they'll look great!
Originally posted by RespectTheContour:
classic fsvt's in silver...matches the silver frost almost perfectly but looks good with every color csvt in my humbled opinion

I agree 100%
Originally posted by jtour:
Originally posted by RespectTheContour:

I agree 100%

I really really want some classic FSVT wheels in WHITE.
© CEG Archives