Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Just like the subject states. I'm looking for a pic of an SVT Contour w/ ST200 rims. I would prefer it to be a T-red if possible. Thanks guys!
I have a silver one! I'm at work right now, but i can see about getting the pics up after work.
heres tmoose's 3L svt from sz 04... its the best t-red with with those wheels that i had i my comp.

Thanks! I may get them for my car. I have a 98.5 T-red SVT Contour. The car is lowered, so I think the bump from a size 16 stock rim to the 17 ST200 rim would look nice. What do you guys think?
Originally posted by toursvt:
Thanks! I may get them for my car. I have a 98.5 T-red SVT Contour. The car is lowered, so I think the bump from a size 16 stock rim to the 17 ST200 rim would look nice. What do you guys think?

Definetely. 17s look much better than aftermarket 16" wheels.
the upgrade from 16" to 17" was a good chice for me. its a mystique, but its t-red none the less
and a chance to whore!!

Originally posted by mystiquevltwin:
the upgrade from 16" to 17" was a good chice for me. its a mystique, but its t-red none the less
and a chance to whore!!

wow, that is one hawt T-Red mysqitue, VERY clean.... I suggest you pick up a couple of SE skirts for it. That would really set off the look, and make it look a little more complete.
thanks! yeah ill second the se sideskirts. maybe next summer i can find a cheap set, but since im in school right now and no source of income haha...they'll have to wait
© CEG Archives