Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: GS474 video of a car that was posted here long ago - 08/30/06 02:41 AM
i didn't like the car to much but i think a few did like it i remember seeing pictures of the car on here but i don't think there was video

this is a video of the car here

the video is on break.com so some ads may not be work safe

In b4 da Todras. REPOST! Yeah its ok.
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I don't even know where to start...
I posted that origionally linking the pictures from the arab forum im on..its got the 5-series headlights along with the M5 rims..
Originally posted by Goonz SVT:
I posted that origionally linking the pictures from the arab forum im on.. its got the 5-series headlights along with the M5 rims..

O Rly?

Do we really need to do this again?
oh yea my bad..i guess i forgot, never really cared much for the car as you can tell
Originally posted by Goonz SVT:
oh yea my bad..i guess i forgot, never really cared much for the car as you can tell

Me either. I think if the suspension wasn't retarded ugly, and the doors were not a hack job, I would like it with the headlights and wheels alone. Would of been clean looking.
I remember seeing pictures, but those doors actually [censored] spin?
Originally posted by Berkel:
I remember seeing pictures, but those doors actually [censored] spin?

Do they do anything BUT spin? You think they actually close?

I don't think I've seen a car slammed like that before. Do you think it actually would drive?

That car is an example of someone with too much money and time on their hands! I can just see it, hey the rear doors yeah let's make them spin!
Oil Money much?
I find it highly unlikely that this is a daily driver. So why not make the doors spin? Most of the other work is rather hackish, as was hashed out in the original CEG post (i.e. hood edges don't line up, etc.). This would make a cool parade car. You could have the hotties sitting on each door doing the wave thing and throwing candy. And if they said something to piss you off...."Oops! Sorry 'bout that. Didn't mean to make the door roll you off!"
Originally posted by Tourige:
Oil Money much?

My thoughts exactly. Just watch, next time we see that retarded car posted it'll be platinum plated. Bunch of idiots over there...

BTW, nice sig
Posted By: d c Re: video of a car that was posted here long ago - 08/30/06 05:47 PM
the scene at the end where both the rear doors are spinning reminded me of a clockwork toy lol
© CEG Archives