Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
while i was at a chrysler employee car show a while ago with one of my friends, we came across this... well you know what it is. enjoy the pics...

first we'll start off with the option list pic (check out those prices):

hope that works now.
Wow.. those all look alike..

kinda like this:

Rehost elsewhere.

Sorry to rain on your parade, but Fototime error placeholders aren't cooler than Todd's pics!

Rehost dammit! I wanna see!
shiz, whaaa happened? 1 sec guys ill fix er...
One second is up. Where are our pics?

they should work now that they are on my school sever...
What, no interior shots?

Aren't I the ungrateful bastard? hee hee.

$12,500 for the premium sound system....then again, it did feature 13 speakers in EACH door! I would have had that option sheet encased in a nitrogen filled glass case! Not like someone that can afford a Vector couldn't afford it.
nice power, but ugly car IMO
Originally posted by IRingTwyce:
What, no interior shots?

Thats what Im looking for!
why is it white? :s paint it black please it'll look like the bat mobile!
That's the one in Pete's link. I'm guessing you and I took pics of the only 2 in MI. You're pics are the same as mine you wanker! LOL! Here are the big ones.

2016x1512

http://www.fototime.com/79697EEC6A6A206/orig.jpg

http://www.fototime.com/0C2AB60D2D91222/orig.jpg

http://www.fototime.com/77EE02EFE700645/orig.jpg

http://www.fototime.com/AA7DFED0A9E5AB7/orig.jpg
Wow $448K in 1992!
-tropictour
Time machine! Sheesh, that should have been the successor to the DeLorean in Back To The Future.
That is CRAZY looking!
Sorry, Todd showed me exterior shots. No interior = no points for you and not better than Todd's. Well, I guess I'll give you a few points for the options list.
The only (IIRC) shop that still works on them is out here, in El Segundo. Pretty neat cars.
mine are still better cuz i posted them...

and for the interior, sorry about no pics, but there wasn't much to see, just blank screens... now go find your own vectors and show me better pictures you ungrateful pen0rs...
Werd. I couldn't get a good shot with the windows up. It is one tiny dark cabin for sure. Pics from Wiki. IS it a bad sign when there is a fire extinguisher on the pass. floor?

Originally posted by Jeb Hoge:
Time machine! Sheesh, that should have been the successor to the DeLorean in Back To The Future.

Thats what I was thinking!
Because you can't do cool hover board tricks without gull wing doors.
Am I the only that finds it interesting that they decided to mount the engine east-west? and that the intercoolers are so small and in a less than ideal location?

Oh do I wish I had the $$ to design and build my own supercar . . .
Originally posted by Rara:
Am I the only that finds it interesting that they decided to mount the engine east-west? and that the intercoolers are so small and in a less than ideal location?

Oh do I wish I had the $$ to design and build my own supercar . . .

The company started out in MI in a guys backyard. What do you expect?
I expect perfection

but seriously, its pretty funny, because if I had the right financing, I believe I could assemble a fantastic team of nothing but friends and associates to build one of the most amazing supercars ever. The only exception would be for a designer; I would want Henrik Fisker, or one of his guys to do the styling

hmm, we might have to farm out some of the composites work too, but i know a couple really good places for that stuff anyway, lol.

It's all about the money, isn't it?
The only exception would be for a designer; I would want Henrik Fisker, or one of his guys to do the styling

So you want a DB9 clone then? It might be difficult for him to put a DB9 skin on amid engine car...but who knows?
Originally posted by Silver Snake:
The only exception would be for a designer; I would want Henrik Fisker, or one of his guys to do the styling

So you want a DB9 clone then? It might be difficult for him to put a DB9 skin on amid engine car...but who knows?

Doesn't have to be a DB9 clone, it just has to look as good as the DB9 does

btw, you would be drafted for the brake team, just so you know
I expect perfection

but seriously, its pretty funny, because if I had the right financing, I believe I could assemble a fantastic team of nothing but friends and associates to build one of the most amazing supercars ever. The only exception would be for a designer; I would want Henrik Fisker, or one of his guys to do the styling

hmm, we might have to farm out some of the composites work too, but i know a couple really good places for that stuff anyway, lol.

It's all about the money, isn't it?

I know someone that could design your car

btw, you would be drafted for the brake team, just so you know

I would be offended otherwise...

Well, I thought about picking Ben instead, but I don't think we could take the PR hit from that Vanquish pic floating around . . .
Originally posted by Honkeytonk Monkey:

I know someone that could design your car

Ok, but only if you promise that it won't inexplicably explode and burn up unsuspecting gators . . .

btw, on a serious note, sorry to hear about your focus; I hope you catch the guys and shatter thier kneecaps.

Well, I thought about picking Ben instead, but I don't think we could take the PR hit from that Vanquish pic floating around . . .

I'd head up the brilliance team but I wouldn't want to make everyone else jealous of my vast intellect... therefore I will head up the humility team.
I got beer runs covered...
Originally posted by Judge:

No need....I brew my own. I can multi-task.

Thats cool..cuz I don't drink beer anyway....Beam Black label or Knob Creek

Thats cool..cuz I don't drink beer anyway....Beam Black label or Knob Creek

Maybe I'll convert you...I am brewing a porter next week that adds 16 ozs of Beam Black label at bottling time.

I'll vouch for Silver Snake's beer-making prowess; I just can't vouch for the taste, because I'm still not a beer drinker, lol.
Maybe I'll convert you...I am brewing a porter next week that adds 16 ozs of Beam Black label at bottling time.

You wanna try to convert me too?
They crashed one in the 1993 movie "Rising Sun" IIRC. Some Yakuza dude was driving it driving to evade the po-po and ended up in a ball of flames.
© CEG Archives