Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: imnotacop420 Kumho Street Warriorz - 08/15/06 10:26 PM
I went out to Norwalk on Friday for the kumho Street Warriorz show.....heres a few pics

Overal it was nothing special.....
They ran you down the track so fast that you didnt even have time to set up at the line. As soon as you were on the line the tree was lighting up!
Then the spectators couldnt see your times because they didnt have the scoreboard things turned on. It just put a W on the winning lane.

burn out contest winner...in an old school VW!!!!!(video)
http://s112.photobucket.com/albums/n166/imnotacop420/?action=view&current=DSCN0704.flv

No doors on the cavi...

didnt notice till it was dark but the whole rear hatch is custom. 20's in the front 22's in the back

Turbo Spec-V

zzzzzz

oh and check out this TV!!!!! Its in the back of an H2 (forgot to take the camera off video)
http://s112.photobucket.com/albums/n166/imnotacop420/th_DSCN0705.jpg

Lambo doors everywhere at this show

The GF was in the swimsuit contest, but it was dark and with all the lights on stage none of the pics turned out

Posted By: Barge Re: Kumho Street Warriorz - 08/15/06 11:03 PM
Wow.. glad I didn't go.
Posted By: rkneeshaw Re: Kumho Street Warriorz - 08/16/06 02:44 AM
Originally posted by imnotacop420:

The GF was in the swimsuit contest, but it was dark and with all the lights on stage none of the pics turned out

BS, post link
Posted By: svt4stv Re: Kumho Street Warriorz - 08/16/06 05:26 AM
the cavalier just went from $2500 resale value to about $250 and is quite possibly the ugliest POS ive seen all month, and ive seen quite a few.
the pontiac is ghetticulous.
the sentra is cool in theory, but not graceful in execution. too many non-matching colors goin on.
the Z's owner should win 1st place for best use of old ass style vinyl graphics on a hot car

so were these the only cars worthwile of your digital memory??
Posted By: SEwannabeSVT Re: Kumho Street Warriorz - 08/16/06 08:25 AM
heh thats almost the same way my buddys spec-v's turbo is set up, except theres a BOV then the MAF. I have a picture of how it was orginally set up (MAF running to nothing) I'll have to get a new engine bay pic though.

Posted By: BlackE1 Re: Kumho Street Warriorz - 08/16/06 11:43 AM
Did anyone actual watch the whole video, there�s a guy scratching his back side... Did you forget to turn off the camera?
Posted By: PurpleMystique Re: Kumho Street Warriorz - 08/16/06 09:36 PM
Awesome fit.

Posted By: ToasterOven Re: Kumho Street Warriorz - 08/16/06 09:40 PM
Originally posted by PurpleMystique:
Awesome fit.

yeah, but that door fits pretty good
Posted By: ChattavegasSE_dup1 Re: Kumho Street Warriorz - 08/16/06 09:43 PM
Toaster's got a point, the door lines up perfect.
Posted By: Derk-xB Re: Kumho Street Warriorz - 08/16/06 10:31 PM
Originally posted by imnotacop420:

That thing looks absolutely retarded. Just look at those wheels! They're sticking so far out from the body, I'd bet the drag coefficient is bumped up substantially from that alone!
Posted By: SableSal Re: Kumho Street Warriorz - 08/16/06 10:35 PM
Seeing it's shaved off... looks pretty good. LOL

How the hell do they get in and out?

Sal
Posted By: posthuman63t Re: Kumho Street Warriorz - 08/16/06 11:37 PM
nascar style
Posted By: svt4stv Re: Kumho Street Warriorz - 08/17/06 02:52 AM
Originally posted by PurpleMystique:
Awesome fit.

talking about other cars' hood fitments should not even be brought up on this board

i love what he did with his back seat! maybe i should do that with my vert

with all that custom work you would think he would have at least made a fiberglass tonneu cover for that vert top.
© CEG Archives