Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: debos99csvt let me know what you think - 08/06/06 10:49 PM
I finally got a few pics of the car up. I just got my lowering springs today and am looking for a camber kit and they are on i can't wait. Let me know what you guyz think.

Linky

Posted By: SVT SNOB Re: let me know what you think - 08/06/06 11:20 PM
Nice wheels, but damn those are some thin sidewalls .

Aaron
Posted By: debos99csvt Re: let me know what you think - 08/07/06 01:13 AM
I got some new tires after that pic was taken and they have a little bit more beef than they did before!!
Posted By: ChattavegasSE_dup1 Re: let me know what you think - 08/07/06 01:21 AM
Glad you got thicker rubbers. What size were the old ones? 205/35's? I used to run on a set of 205/40/17's and they were rough!!!
Posted By: debos99csvt Re: let me know what you think - 08/07/06 01:32 AM
Yeah they were that same size. Man it was like night and day when i got my knew ones. Plus i love the tread
Posted By: Frosty Re: let me know what you think - 08/07/06 02:18 AM
T-Green Looks nice, but imo the headlight covers don't go very well with it. Beautiful car otherwise!
Posted By: BrApple_dup1 Re: let me know what you think - 08/07/06 02:26 AM
Originally posted by Frosty:
T-Green Looks nice, but imo the headlight covers don't go very well with it. Beautiful car otherwise!

ditch the headlight covers or paint the trim ring as the crome doesn't go with the covers
Posted By: IRingTwyce Re: let me know what you think - 08/07/06 04:30 AM
Originally posted by BrApple:

ditch the headlight covers or paint the trim ring as the crome doesn't go with the covers

If you ever ditch them, please put me at the top of the list to inherit them. They'd go great w/ the silver/black thing I have going!!
Posted By: rkneeshaw Re: let me know what you think - 08/07/06 01:27 PM
Personally I've never liked chrome rims, but those kazera's are cool though
Posted By: CSVT1214 Re: let me know what you think - 08/07/06 01:29 PM
Originally posted by The Spelling Nazi:
If you ever ditch them, please put me at the top of the list to inherit them. They'd go great w/ the silver/black thing I have going!!

No, they wouldn't.
Posted By: IRingTwyce Re: let me know what you think - 08/07/06 02:00 PM
Originally posted by CSVT1214:

No, they wouldn't.

Eh....we'll see.
Posted By: CSVT1214 Re: let me know what you think - 08/07/06 02:16 PM
And oh yeah, debos, your car looks awesome! I usually don't like chrome wheels but those look hot on your car. Probably because they don't have that typical ugly chrome bling bling design to them.
Posted By: debos99csvt Re: let me know what you think - 08/08/06 12:08 AM
Originally posted by BrApple:

If i get some extra money and get new headlights i will be sure to get ahold of you. I will sell them pretty cheap since you are a fellow ceg'r!! THanks for the comments guys i really appreciate it.
Posted By: debos99csvt Re: let me know what you think - 08/09/06 03:12 AM
What do you guys think i should do next? My Bday is coming next week and that is sure cash probably like 200-300 bucks
© CEG Archives