Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Mystique97 My turn, pics from EGL meet, 56K nope. - 07/31/06 10:46 PM
Here is some pics I took from our meet Sunday at Tony Packo's.

Here Carl here is your side shot.

I'll post more up later. Enjoy.
looks like fun
Its easy to see why Toms ride won "Best of Show" at SZ06'
its nice to see some mystiques reprezentin'
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: My turn, pics from EGL meet, 56K nope. - 08/01/06 01:16 AM
From the back that C/F trunk looks great!
I said I'll bring more so here is more!

Can you say projectors.

Tom's car.

Rance's car.

Still yet more to come.
Originally posted by mystiquevltwin:
its nice to see some mystiques reprezentin'

I was 1 of 3 Mystique's there (only pre98 and only Zetec too ), I stuck around til everyone left the other 2 left early.

Originally posted by EVOLUTION VIII:
From the back that C/F trunk looks great!

That would be Malcolm's car.
Originally posted by Mystique97:

I was 1 of 3 Mystique's there (only pre98 and only Zetec too ), I stuck around til everyone left the other 2 left early.

I had a zetec there, but mine was special.
So true, never thought about that, your the one with the FSVT who we kept teasin about his age.
Yea which is hilarious cause i'm older than most the people there. I don't mind lookin like i'm still in high school tho....

"That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age."

j/k i swear
Posted By: RawBurt Re: My turn, pics from EGL meet, 56K nope. - 08/01/06 02:25 AM
Originally posted by 99SVT:
Yea which is hilarious cause i'm older than most the people there. I don't mind lookin like i'm still in high school tho....

"That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age."

j/k i swear

I know what you go through!
WOW!, 3 green CSVT's and 3 Mystiques, I remember having meets where we wouldn't get any of those
Posted By: IonNinja Re: My turn, pics from EGL meet, 56K nope. - 08/01/06 06:55 AM
wa 2 tuff ftw!

Rance's car.

Originally posted by todras:

Rance's car.

Looks like we have a Baylor fan here. Go Bears!

More pics.

Rawbutt's car.

Hey Rawburt...."wOOt!!1!."

I'll post the rest up later. Enjoy.
Posted By: Steeda. Re: My turn, pics from EGL meet, 56K nope. - 08/02/06 09:59 PM
One Pic of the fastest vehicle at the meet?!?

Seems lame even more soo since i set it up
What would that been?
If your talking about your R6 I didn't get a chance to go look at it up close cuz you left so early.
Screw it here is the last batch I have in pics.

Saw this "gem" on the way home in Monroeville on route 20. Looks like it isn't being taken very good care of. You don't wanna see the other side, both doors are wrinkled up in places.

Screw it here is the last batch I have in pics.

hahaha, I looked like I was drunk in that pic *points*
Posted By: RawBurt Re: My turn, pics from EGL meet, 56K nope. - 08/03/06 11:54 AM
Rawbutt's car.

Hey Rawburt...."wOOt!!1!."

Sweeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!!!11
© CEG Archives