Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Just like it says. AFter almost six years of ownership, and thousands of dollars, tomorrow will be the last day I will own a Contour SVT. Car is in Ft. Wayne right now, awaiting pickup tomorrow.

I know the picture is crap...but nonetheless, before it left the hosue this morning.
everyone is selling the Contours

Originally posted by Tourige:

And aren't you selling yours?

I still have mine, and probably will for awhile.

Everyone is buying Contours.

Originally posted by starjammir:
cant wait to see that bad boy in my driveway ...

Originally posted by RTStabler51:
Just like it says. AFter almost six years of ownership, and thousands of dollars, tomorrow will be the last day I will own a Contour SVT. Car is in Ft. Wayne right now, awaiting pickup tomorrow.

I know the picture is crap...but nonetheless, before it left the hosue this morning.

I know who is getting it Bill, I might just have to stop by on my way back from the meet sunday... Check out your new RIDE
Originally posted by Eric L:

And aren't you selling yours?

I still have mine, and probably will for awhile.

mhmm.. its sad.
Oh jesus! I thought you had an accident!

Originally posted by m!key:

I remember when you brought your Jeep to our D&B's meet a couple winters ago after dropping off the Tour at TMS

Hey RT, you said someone is Ft.Wayne bought it, was it a certain collector of Contours we know
that was 5 winters ago.
Originally posted by Klasse Act:
Hey RT, you said someone is Ft.Wayne bought it, was it a certain collector of Contours we know

Ryan is FROM Fort Wayne. His family lives here, and is where he trailered the car back to. Bill(Starjammir) is from Michigan, which is who bought the car from Ryan. Jim and myself are meeting Bill for a mini CEG meet/lunch to see him off with his new car. We'll be sure to get some pictures of all the Contours.

Mark
Originally posted by AliasJerkââ??¢:

I know who is getting it Bill, I might just have to stop by on my way back from the meet sunday... Check out your new RIDE

Why doesn't he come to the meet and show off his new ride?
Originally posted by wa2tuff:

Maybe he doesn't want everyone to see him stall out? Congrats starjumper, and nice job on the sale Ryan. Safe drive.
Originally posted by PlatoSVT:

Maybe he doesn't want everyone to see him stall out? Congrats starjumper, and nice job on the sale Ryan. Safe drive.

Its official now. He did a pretty good driving it considering. He did leave about two 10ft black stripes at one point...on accident. I did have him scared though when I took him for a spin in it. Got a few 'Oh chits' out of him
Originally posted by RTStabler51:
Originally posted by PlatoSVT:

Its official now. He did a pretty good driving it considering. He did leave about two 10ft black stripes at one point...on accident. I did have him scared though when I took him for a spin in it. Got a few 'Oh chits' out of him

LOL! I cant WAIT to see this car... BILL! im coming over tomorrow after the meet!
Ya, I got some pics here from picking it up. Ryan, I love it. Its really powerful and seems to handle awesome. I really DO NOT regret buying it.
Ya, I had not drove a stick for a few months and was not used to the clutch/flywheel combo. Did two burn outs on accident and am getting better at it. Ya Ryan when you take a turn "at the speed limit" you got a few o chits from me...it was freaky!

On with the show now

Id like to thank Ryan (duh), Mark, and Jim for going to lunch with me. I had a good time.
Thanks again guys
Originally posted by starjammir:
Ya, I got some pics here from picking it up. Ryan, I love it. Its really powerful and seems to handle awesome. I really DO NOT regret buying it.
Ya, I had not drove a stick for a few months and was not used to the clutch/flywheel combo. Did two burn outs on accident and am getting better at it. Ya Ryan when you take a turn "at the speed limit" you got a few o chits from me...it was freaky!

On with the show now

Id like to thank Ryan (duh), Mark, and Jim for going to lunch with me. I had a good time.
Thanks again guys

SWEET!!!
congrats bildo! now you can hand rawbutt his ass!!

Whos that chode? He looks like a dbag!

Congrats bill, Whats the mod list on it? Ryan never whored it enough....
Originally posted by MxRacer:
congrats bildo! now you can hand rawbutt his ass!!

lol
Originally posted by Pudmunkie:

Whos that chode? He looks like a dbag!

Congrats bill, Whats the mod list on it? Ryan never whored it enough....

LOL that's because that's what profiles are for....

LOL!!! My hair is getting kinda long, and that picture definitely caught me with a weird expression. That's damn funny though!

Mark

P.S. Got about 5 minutes into that HORRIBLE movie, Bench Warmers, and we shut the movie off. Who wants to see that guy play the same character(Napoleon Dynamite) in EVERY one of his movies?

Mark
LOL! Saw it today too. Friggin blew.
"Can I try it real quick"

"Idiot, I've only got like 2 movies!"
Jeebus Mark, arent you too old now to look like a hippie? I had to cut my hair, and Im pretty sure you are older than me
25 next month. My sister is a hair stylist, and she said I should try and grow it out more, as I always kept it really short. We'll see, it's getting hot so I might just cut it.

Mark
© CEG Archives