Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: AliasJerkâ?¢ artistic... maybe? (SVT inside) - 07/27/06 02:33 AM
So, right before I sold my SVT rims I took some pics of them... you know, for memories sake... I decided to see what I could do with the close up setting on the camera, ive been getting into this automotie photography thing so I wanted to see what I could do with it... These are straight up pics of the rims, no photocropping, still dirty with some brake dust... Tell me what you think... and which one do you think is better?

Yes I know they are HUGE pictures, but I did that for wallpaper purposes, so if someone is interested in using one of the pics as a wallpaper, go on ahead, im using one of them right now...

Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: artistic... maybe? (SVT inside) - 07/27/06 02:37 AM
2nd one kciks arse. Only issue is the dirty valve.
Posted By: AliasJerkâ?¢ Re: artistic... maybe? (SVT inside) - 07/27/06 02:39 AM
Originally posted by todras:

The way I saw it... It accents the picture... Because the picture signifies used rims, it shows that they are old but still sexy.
Posted By: JeSiZZle Re: artistic... maybe? (SVT inside) - 07/27/06 02:50 AM
Originally posted by AliasJerkââ??¢:
Originally posted by todras:

The way I saw it... It accents the picture... Because the picture signifies used rims, it shows that they are old but still sexy.

i agree with both...badazz pics
Posted By: Ray_dup1 Re: artistic... maybe? (SVT inside) - 07/27/06 03:21 AM
I'm glad we think alike... nice pics! I just wish my "svt" emblem on the center cap would have been in focus.
I took this a long time ago.

Posted By: AliasJerkâ?¢ Re: artistic... maybe? (SVT inside) - 07/27/06 03:23 AM
Originally posted by Ray:
I'm glad we think alike... nice pics! I just wish my "svt" emblem on the center cap would have been in focus.
I took this a long time ago.

Ray man! I havent talked to you or Jenna in forever, I miss you guys
Posted By: svt4stv Re: artistic... maybe? (SVT inside) - 07/27/06 06:50 AM
try converting the pic to black and white or sephia.
Posted By: Pimpalicious316 Re: artistic... maybe? (SVT inside) - 07/27/06 11:46 AM
hope you don't mind, but i took the liberty of making it black and white with a nice white/black border. i really like the picture

~Andrew
Posted By: MapOfTaziFoSho Re: artistic... maybe? (SVT inside) - 07/27/06 12:50 PM
I like the first picture.

It doesn't need to be about rims, per se. Just the SVT logo and that is all...clean around the valve stem FTW!

Jared, bring your camera, I really wanna get some pics of my car this weekend and I have no camera anymore.

Posted By: AliasJerkâ?¢ Re: artistic... maybe? (SVT inside) - 07/27/06 01:14 PM
Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoSho:
I like the first picture.

It doesn't need to be about rims, per se. Just the SVT logo and that is all...clean around the valve stem FTW!

Jared, bring your camera, I really wanna get some pics of my car this weekend and I have no camera anymore.

wow, quite the honor coming from you... I intended on bringing my camera hopefully my mom didnt take it for the week... She went to Oshkosh or whatever for an airshow with my brother and cousin... Im all alone at home... PARTY!

Pimp man... Thank you very much for the nice comment, I really like the boreder and such, I was going to fiddle around with the pics in photoshop tonight and do something along those lines, you saved me time...
Posted By: JeSiZZle Re: artistic... maybe? (SVT inside) - 07/27/06 01:35 PM
Originally posted by Pimpalicious316:
hope you don't mind, but i took the liberty of making it black and white with a nice white/black border. i really like the picture

~Andrew

someone needs a life
Posted By: AliasJerkâ?¢ Re: artistic... maybe? (SVT inside) - 07/27/06 04:16 PM
Originally posted by JeSiZZle:
Originally posted by Pimpalicious316:

~Andrew

someone needs a life

its not like photo editing and graphic design is a career choice or anything..
Posted By: 00 SVEET Re: artistic... maybe? (SVT inside) - 07/27/06 06:01 PM
I think that one needs to go on CEG home page, along with the cars !!!!
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: artistic... maybe? (SVT inside) - 07/27/06 08:40 PM
Posted By: AliasJerkâ?¢ Re: artistic... maybe? (SVT inside) - 07/27/06 09:18 PM
Originally posted by 00 SVEET:
I think that one needs to go on CEG home page, along with the cars !!!!

holy [censored], would I ever be honored if that picture was cropped to fit on the homepage banner... That would be friggan awesome... How would I go about getting that done if possible? Would a vote be taken? it would be sweet to have a new picture or two on the homepage banner... I would be even more honored if my old tour' could be up there.
Posted By: KingpinSVT Re: artistic... maybe? (SVT inside) - 07/28/06 03:02 AM
I would say photoshop out the dirt if that was the plan.
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: artistic... maybe? (SVT inside) - 07/28/06 03:20 AM
Originally posted by KingpinSVT:

Or take 3 minutes to clean the wheel and take another picture. Damn the computer age!

Mark
Posted By: AliasJerkâ?¢ Re: artistic... maybe? (SVT inside) - 07/28/06 03:27 AM
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:

Or take 3 minutes to clean the wheel and take another picture. Damn the computer age!

Mark

Quote:

So, right before I sold my SVT rims I took some pics of them...

I dont normally quote myself... but this is one of those "read the post" kind of situations.

Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: artistic... maybe? (SVT inside) - 07/28/06 03:44 AM
Originally posted by AliasJerkââ??¢:
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:

Mark

Quote:

So, right before I sold my SVT rims I took some pics of them...

I dont normally quote myself... but this is one of those "read the post" kind of situations.

Cause this 18 post thread is just soooo long, that I didn't read it all. We're referring to the fact, that nobody wants a dirty ass wheel on the main page of their forum.

Mark
Posted By: AliasJerkâ?¢ Re: artistic... maybe? (SVT inside) - 07/28/06 03:46 AM
ill fix the photo.
Posted By: Steeda. Re: artistic... maybe? (SVT inside) - 07/28/06 01:22 PM
Plus Im sure no one else on this Forum has SVT contour E1 wheel. They are pretty rare!
Posted By: AliasJerkâ?¢ Re: artistic... maybe? (SVT inside) - 07/28/06 02:34 PM
Originally posted by Decepticon:
Plus Im sure no one else on this Forum has SVT contour E1 wheel. They are pretty rare!

dee de dee. But what does an aftermarket rim have to do with a contour? aside from a bolt pattern which fits a bunch of different cars. Would you put a picture of a Konig Monsoon on the frontpage banner? What does that have to do with an SVT contour, jack squat.
© CEG Archives