Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: IRingTwyce PhotoShop Request, Por Favor! - 07/25/06 05:08 AM
These wheels:

on this car:

or:

Thank you kindly, great PhotoShop gurus!

***EDIT*** Sorry...info: Stockers are 15", Enkeis are 18".
Posted By: IRingTwyce Re: PhotoShop Request, Por Favor! - 07/25/06 10:25 PM
Anyone?
Posted By: KerryKool Re: PhotoShop Request, Por Favor! - 07/25/06 10:51 PM
one sec...
Posted By: KerryKool Re: PhotoShop Request, Por Favor! - 07/25/06 11:08 PM
Ok I did my best for a quick photoshop:

Edit: It resized it for some strange reason. I'll try and fix it.

Edit: Photo bucket resizes images bigger than a MB in size, sorry.
Posted By: IRingTwyce Re: PhotoShop Request, Por Favor! - 07/26/06 07:16 PM
Thanks for the chop! I can't seem to figure out PhotoShop to save my ass. After messing with it for nearly an hour, I gave up. Opened up my sign making program, had it done in 20 minutes. I guess I'll keep doing it like that. Damn PhotoShop!

Opinions anyone? I had been thinking I wanted black wheels, but these are really dark. Plus, as a bonus, they're really DEEP! I dig that.
Posted By: mystiquevltwin Re: PhotoShop Request, Por Favor! - 07/26/06 07:22 PM
i love them! they really do look awesome!
Posted By: Pre98 Re: PhotoShop Request, Por Favor! - 07/26/06 11:18 PM
I'm doing a chop now, it'll be up in a few minutes.
Posted By: KerryKool Re: PhotoShop Request, Por Favor! - 07/26/06 11:32 PM
Can you find those wheels in 17"? I'm looking to replace my rims(steelies w/ broken hubcaps ), just have to browse my options.
Posted By: Pre98 Re: PhotoShop Request, Por Favor! - 07/26/06 11:34 PM

Posted By: IRingTwyce Re: PhotoShop Request, Por Favor! - 07/27/06 02:36 AM
Originally posted by KerryKool:
Can you find those wheels in 17"? I'm looking to replace my rims(steelies w/ broken hubcaps ), just have to browse my options.

These are as close as they have. They are the Enkei PKR. The main difference is they are black instead of charcoal grey, and they have an open polished center instead of a cap. They're on special right now at $145.

I actually like these a little better than the PK6, but I really want 18s, and the PK6 is only $129/wheel in 18.
Posted By: IRingTwyce Re: PhotoShop Request, Por Favor! - 07/27/06 02:44 AM
Originally posted by Pre98:

DAMN! Thanks Pre!!! That looks SOOOOOO much better than my chop. I think I really do want the PK6s MUCH more than the PKRs now that I see this!

How the hell are you doing that? I can never get photoshop to mask and keep only the portion of the wheel I want to show. I'm to the point now that I only use PhotoShop to resize, sharpen, and clean up pics. It's such a damn frustrating program to learn!

PS....while you're at it, can you do one more thing to that pic for me?? Can you take the main color of the wheel, and change the color of the car from the belt-line up to that color? Start with the grill, then the eye-lids, and follow that line that's just below the windows on back to the tails. Everything above that color match to the wheels. It's something I've been toying with doing, but again, can't get photoshop to cooperate. Thanks a million if you can do this for me!!!!!!
© CEG Archives