Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: 3xcontour Hurt Tour Pics - 07/19/06 01:15 PM
So ya, Im 17, got my licence 3 months ago, got my car back in november. Im doing great, car is running awsome. So I packed my friends into my car and we headed off to the fair, well I got into my first accident today. Some older guy rear-ended me at a stop sign. Ya, im sad. I love my tour. Time to start driving the Rx-7.

Posted By: RawBurt Re: Hurt Tour Pics - 07/19/06 01:25 PM
17 year old + 3 month licensed + car packed full of teens = Rear ended??!!

Something aint adding up here...

Anyway, sorry to hear about your car. The damage doesn't look too bad, I mean its still drivable right?
Posted By: LUCA_dup1 Re: Hurt Tour Pics - 07/19/06 01:57 PM
Sorry to hear about your accident.
At least no one was hurt.
Hope you can get her fixed up and on the road again soon.
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: Hurt Tour Pics - 07/19/06 03:25 PM
Originally posted by RawBroken:

WTF are you talking about? I was 16, maybe 17 at the time of my first accident. Guess what, I had 2 friends with me, and I was rear ended! I was in my 89 Buick Park Avenue, and the guy behind me had a ~95 Aurora, and his foot slipped off the brake when reaching for something(so he said).

Mark
Posted By: mystiquevltwin Re: Hurt Tour Pics - 07/19/06 05:44 PM
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:

WTF are you talking about? I was 16, maybe 17 at the time of my first accident. Guess what, I had 2 friends with me, and I was rear ended! I was in my 89 Buick Park Avenue, and the guy behind me had a ~95 Aurora, and his foot slipped off the brake when reaching for something(so he said).

Mark

yeah, how does how old you are and the number of people you have in your car justify getting rear ended

now if he rear ended someone else...i can understand

maybe those darn kids were screwing around and going in reverse!!
Posted By: Goonz SVT Re: Hurt Tour Pics - 07/19/06 05:51 PM

give the kid a little benefit of the doubt..
Posted By: Mystique97 Re: Hurt Tour Pics - 07/19/06 05:55 PM
Hey where you from, I have may have an extra trunk lid for you, with the spoiler holes in it. PM me.
Glade your all ok.
Posted By: PurpleMystique Re: Hurt Tour Pics - 07/19/06 05:57 PM
We need to see pics of the rx7!
Posted By: Tourige Re: Hurt Tour Pics - 07/19/06 06:10 PM
anybody that looks like this:

Shouldent be talking about young people in cars.
Posted By: RawBurt Re: Hurt Tour Pics - 07/19/06 06:16 PM
I'm 20 and have never been in an accident, not even remotely close...

Besides, aren't you 19????????
Posted By: Tourige Re: Hurt Tour Pics - 07/19/06 06:26 PM
I'm 20 and have never been in an accident, not even remotely close...

Besides, aren't you 19????????

im 18, i was just poking fun there buddy. plus you did say you didnt care.

Everyone gives me crap for how long I look, its nothing new to me. If I honestly cared, I wouldn't of let burninrice post that pic, but instead I told him to because it was kind of funny. I am 20 btw...

Posted By: RawBurt Re: Hurt Tour Pics - 07/19/06 06:29 PM
True dat y0'
Posted By: ConcepTrs913 Re: Hurt Tour Pics - 07/19/06 06:35 PM
So your damaged your tour and are upset... why be upset now you can drive the rx7. I love my CSVt and all but I would rather have an rx7...
Posted By: CSVT1214 Re: Hurt Tour Pics - 07/19/06 06:37 PM
18 years old at the time, rear ended, car full of friends. woot woot!!

I avoided hitting a minivan stopped dead in the fast lane light at night. Van didn't even have any lights on. I stopped just in time with only a tiny bit of space in front of me. I was about to pull out and continue down the highway when a Neon came flying down the highway doing about 85 MPH, hit the brakes at the last sec, and drove straight into the rear of my car. Wedged me under the rear of the minivan. $6000 in damage.
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: Hurt Tour Pics - 07/19/06 06:40 PM
I'm gonna have to check with Jim, but I don't remember sending a Spring Zing shirt to Macaulay Culkin.

Mark
Posted By: XKontour98 Re: Hurt Tour Pics - 07/19/06 06:40 PM
I had a similar situation on a rural hiway in WI. The only difference was we hit the car full speed since we were coming around the corner and didnt see the parked car in the middle of the lane with its lights off Some people
Posted By: RawBurt Re: Hurt Tour Pics - 07/19/06 06:41 PM
I'm gonna have to check with Jim, but I don't remember sending a Spring Zing shirt to Macaulay Culkin.

Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: Hurt Tour Pics - 07/19/06 06:41 PM
Originally posted by ConcepTrs913:
So your damaged your tour and are upset... why be upset now you can drive the rx7. I love my CSVt and all but I would rather have an rx7...

And did it ever cross your mind, that it could be an 85 rx7, non-turbo rust bucket? Not all rx7's are straight out of F&F.

Mark
Posted By: Tourige Re: Hurt Tour Pics - 07/19/06 07:22 PM

And did it ever cross your mind, that it could be an 85 rx7, non-turbo rust bucket? Not all rx7's are straight out of F&F.

Mark

haha, so true.
Posted By: ConcepTrs913 Re: Hurt Tour Pics - 07/19/06 07:38 PM
Originally posted by Tourige:

Mark

haha, so true.

But it also could be a pretty sweet 93 rx7... it could be ... haha

Posted By: IRingTwyce Re: Hurt Tour Pics - 07/19/06 08:06 PM

Mark

AHHHHH hahahahaha!!!!!
Posted By: rouar Re: Hurt Tour Pics - 07/20/06 12:54 AM
Originally posted by XKontour98:
I had a similar situation on a rural hiway in WI. The only difference was we hit the car full speed since we were coming around the corner and didnt see the parked car in the middle of the lane with its lights off Some people

You make it sound like it was their fault their car died. I had a friend whose alternator died at night while she was in the fast lane of a busy highway -- lights shut off and all. Luckily she was able to dart between traffic and get to the breakdown lane (three lanes over), but others aren't so controlled in panicky situations.
Posted By: G Stone Re: Hurt Tour Pics - 07/20/06 01:11 AM
anybody that looks like this:

Shouldent be talking about young people in cars.

P0WNED!

I'm sorry..but I had to.

I'm 20 and have gotten into 4 accidents. I'm not proud of it and 2 minor ones were my fault, but I have fun into some dumb ass older drivers.
Posted By: MapOfTaziFoSho Re: Hurt Tour Pics - 07/20/06 03:46 AM

Mark

haha, so true.

But it also could be a pretty sweet 93 rx7... it could be ... haha

Or like this...

Posted By: Kremithefrog Re: Hurt Tour Pics - 07/20/06 04:29 AM
Originally posted by G Stone:
I'm 20 and have gotten into 4 accidents. I'm not proud of it and 2 minor ones were my fault, but I have fun into some dumb ass older drivers.

Thanks for making my insurance higher than it needs to be.

Go have fun off a bridge.
Posted By: Tourige Re: Hurt Tour Pics - 07/20/06 04:31 AM
Originally posted by Kremithefrog:
Originally posted by G Stone:

Thanks for making my insurance higher than it needs to be.

Go have fun off a bridge.

+1

With 4 accidents its a wonder why you shouldent be driving.

If i was your parents i would have wooped your ass by now.
Posted By: 3xcontour Re: Hurt Tour Pics - 07/26/06 02:20 AM
so ya the RX-7 is a 1987, I plan to do a 13b build on it so I can go to the tracks and beat some Mustangs and what not. The body isnt all rusted out its never seen salty roads just snow from sitting a year. Its a nice car and this winter im ganna do a lot to it to make it my dream car. Ill get pics sooner or later. Just an update ont he tour. The repair costs are higher then what the car cost. Ill be contacting you on that trunk.

Have a good night.

~Chris
© CEG Archives